Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,172 members, 7,842,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Femi Gbajabiamulla Deserves To Be impeached - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Gbajabiamulla Deserves To Be impeached (894 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" / Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group / Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Gbajabiamulla Deserves To Be impeached by capatainrambo: 7:34am On Apr 24, 2021
For supporting terrorism and also killing a motion raised by a southerner. Same motion all the nothern reps opposed.

That man is a fool

5 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamulla Deserves To Be impeached by helinues: 7:36am On Apr 24, 2021
Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Seun
Dominique
Oamj4

Somebody is wishing our able Speaker dead oo..

Rule 1-22

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamulla Deserves To Be impeached by Asgard13: 7:38am On Apr 24, 2021
capatainrambo:
For supporting terrorism and also killing a motion raised by a southerner. Same motion all the nothern reps opposed.

That man is a fool

Your ban go long like River Niger grin

Belike say you don forget say Na Tinubu boys major for this forum.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamulla Deserves To Be impeached by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 24, 2021
capatainrambo:

That man is a fool
Useless OP, but you supported Nnamdi that asked for the head of Governor Wike, Buhari is the cause of all these, arrest the terrorist sponsors eliminate them, I don't know why Aberibe is still moving freely, I don't know why Gumi is still moving freely.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamulla Deserves To Be impeached by capatainrambo: 7:45am On Apr 24, 2021
See them terrorists.

Wati concern una.

Isa patani or shekau wont spare u guys know this and know peace

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamulla Deserves To Be impeached by capatainrambo: 7:47am On Apr 24, 2021
helinues:
Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Seun
Dominique
Oamj4

Rule 1-22
I know u will run here. Those Greenfield students that wer murdered by ur brothersnobody saw u in that thread.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamulla Deserves To Be impeached by helinues: 7:48am On Apr 24, 2021
capatainrambo:
I know u will run here. Those Greenfield students that wer murdered by ur brothersnobody saw u in that thread.

Tell mods exact the same thing ,they are very understandable
Re: Femi Gbajabiamulla Deserves To Be impeached by wd2454418: 7:48am On Apr 24, 2021
helinues:
Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Seun
Dominique
Oamj4

Rule 1-22
Why calling those names? Are they your saviour?
We all knew this government is controlled by terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamulla Deserves To Be impeached by capatainrambo: 7:49am On Apr 24, 2021
supportnija:

Useless OP, but you supported Nnamdi that asked for the head of Governor Wike, Buhari is the cause of all these, arrest the terrorist sponsors eliminate them, I don't know why Aberibe is still moving freely, I don't know why Gumi is still moving freely.
u sound very incoherent. Go fix ur downward life
Re: Femi Gbajabiamulla Deserves To Be impeached by helinues: 7:49am On Apr 24, 2021
wd2454418:

Why calling those names? Are they your saviour?
We all knew this government is controlled by terrorist.

No, they are the one in charge of this forum.. Such nonsense post is not allowed on NL...
Re: Femi Gbajabiamulla Deserves To Be impeached by capatainrambo: 7:50am On Apr 24, 2021
helinues:

Tell mods exact the same thing ,they are very understandable
get
Of my mentions abeg.

Good for nothing troll
Re: Femi Gbajabiamulla Deserves To Be impeached by helinues: 7:51am On Apr 24, 2021
capatainrambo:
get
Of my motions abeg

Good for nothing troll

Stop making use of English words you do not know the meaning.

You quote me first, you should have advised yourself that ..
Re: Femi Gbajabiamulla Deserves To Be impeached by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 24, 2021
capatainrambo:
u sound very incoherent. Go fix ur downward life
Say by some one who can not boast of N5000 Naira in bank account ... laugh waka
Re: Femi Gbajabiamulla Deserves To Be impeached by capatainrambo: 8:00am On Apr 24, 2021
supportnija:

Say by some one who can not boast of N5000 Naira in bank account ... laugh waka

Lol . . Even my kids dont talk like this. Church rat
Re: Femi Gbajabiamulla Deserves To Be impeached by capatainrambo: 8:01am On Apr 24, 2021
To think that these terrorist isa patani supporters re yourubas from the south is very sad.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamulla Deserves To Be impeached by donbachi(m): 8:10am On Apr 24, 2021
He was vocal,expressive and outspoken as an ordinary nass member.than a speaker.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamulla Deserves To Be impeached by blowjob: 8:23am On Apr 24, 2021
DAT RAM HAS MANY DICKS TO SUCK undecided

TINUBU DICK

CHIEF TERRORIST BUHARI DICK

ETC DICKS
Re: Femi Gbajabiamulla Deserves To Be impeached by verygoodbadboi: 2:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
I second the motion

(1) (Reply)

Ahmed Appears Before Senate, Says Army Got N1tn In Two Years / Why Are Muslims Silent About The Mass Rapes Of Muslim Women In China / Just In: Gunmen Kill 12 Persons In Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.