Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,184 members, 7,842,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Help For Timilehin On Leukemia - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help For Timilehin On Leukemia (275 Views)

Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu / Please, Help Bisola Fight Leukemia / Blood Cancer(leukemia)-what Do You Know? Read This Post--the HEALTHYMAIL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help For Timilehin On Leukemia by FETHI06: 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2021
My name is David Udoh and my wife is Omolola Yetunde Udoh. We live in Lagos with our two children, Timilehin Udoh and Ayobami Udoh. But Timilehin became sick in August, 2020.

It all started on the 12th August, 2020. We thought we were treating Malaria but the persistent temperature gave us concern. We ended the self medication and took him to Hamkard Hospital, U - Turn Abule Egba, Lagos. We had spent above 2 Million. We were just buying blood pints ( N30,000 each) for him. He took 3 pints of blood at Hamkard Hospital. It was when Hamkard declared to us that there was abnormalities in his blood system and he would have no choice but to refer him to a Teaching Hospital that we became afraid.

The boy was diagnosed of Leukemia at Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido Ekiti. My wife and I have cried and did all we could thinking we could handle it on our own. But at this point, we are so humbled and plead for your help.

The experience is not palatable at all. We would appreciate any kind of intervention and any amount you can raise for us. May God thank you and continue to bless everyone of you!

Pastor and Mrs. David Udoh

Re: Help For Timilehin On Leukemia by sunnymighty(m): 9:24pm On Apr 25, 2021
FETHI06:
My name is David Udoh and my wife is Omolola Yetunde Udoh. We live in Lagos with our two children, Timilehin Udoh and Ayobami Udoh. But Timilehin became sick in August, 2020.

It all started on the 12th August, 2020. We thought we were treating Malaria but the persistent temperature gave us concern. We ended the self medication and took him to Hamkard Hospital, U - Turn Abule Egba, Lagos. We had spent above 2 Million. We were just buying blood pints ( N30,000 each) for him. He took 3 pints of blood at Hamkard Hospital. It was when Hamkard declared to us that there was abnormalities in his blood system and he would have no choice but to refer him to a Teaching Hospital that we became afraid.

The boy was diagnosed of Leukemia at Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido Ekiti. My wife and I have cried and did all we could thinking we could handle it on our own. But at this point, we are so humbled and plead for your help.

The experience is not palatable at all. We would appreciate any kind of intervention and any amount you can raise for us. May God thank you and continue to bless everyone of you!

Pastor and Mrs. David Udoh

Mods pls help move to the Front page, this family needs all the help they can get.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tinnitus Cure - 6 Steps To Peace / How To Prevent Cardiovascular Diseases Either Old Or Young / How To Use A Whetstone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.