Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,167 members, 7,838,991 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police (76526 Views)

Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin / Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) / Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by tutudesz: 11:13am On May 02, 2021
Slymonster:

Yes, if only they have but this country has been a messed that even when you say you were rape. They will judge you by the way you look and all. Smh, so i don't blame here. Rapist never change.
They will start judging you from home to police station to court. Rape victims hardly get justice in Nigeria and Africa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by FaderoyaI: 11:14am On May 02, 2021
You'redefinitelymad
NarcoPolo:

If she was so smart she would still be alive

Nigerians lack critical thinking skills

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by FaderoyaI: 11:16am On May 02, 2021
[And you think you made sense with what you typed. quote author=SeaTrade post=101305685] This is bad,
Serves as a lesson to others.
The girl wasn't very brilliant to go to that place in the name of job interview.
I love Akwa ibom,very lovely,down to earth people they have that are willing to go out of their way to help you and expect nothing in return.It's a pity.
And their girls are very beautiful too.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by tutudesz: 11:16am On May 02, 2021
kaziblake:
Imagine!We are our own Problems I swear.
Our society mentality is carried into all systems, your family will blame you, the police will blame and the court will blame you.

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by luvethsam(f): 11:16am On May 02, 2021
Haaa! God this is so sad embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by TheOnlyUyai(f): 11:18am On May 02, 2021
Nigeria is completely gone.

Whichever way you find to leave this country legally is endorsed. I can't wrap my head around this. To say I am devastated is an understatement. Eyeneka, rest well.

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Heineken(m): 11:20am On May 02, 2021
Lexusgs430:

So everyone wan trend now, regardless of situation.........
naso the stupid country be na boss. Just imagine. She carry phone dey video herself dey cry.. Nawao
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Nobody: 11:21am On May 02, 2021
wink
FaderoyaI:
You'redefinitelymad

It's like Kitikpa wants to fellate you this early morning

I'm sure you know you got zero chance of surviving the experience
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Dextre(m): 11:21am On May 02, 2021
pocohantas:
On the 29th of April, a Twitter user @Umohuduak1 raised alarm over her missing friend

https://www.nairaland.com/6531273/lady-goes-missing-during-job

Few minutes ago, her friend @Umohuduak1 that raised the alarm just posted this on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/Intel_PoolNg/status/1388765446455930883?s=19

Why are humans so wicked? Why!!!

I pray her friends and family find the strength to bear this loss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqxYPsm4EF0

This is so sad. My God!!! What kind of country is this?

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by oilofgladness1(m): 11:21am On May 02, 2021
I was really hoping she will be find as a lot of energy was put together by kind hearted Nigerians on twitter but then it is what it is .We give thanks to God my sincere condolences goes to her friend and family only God can comfort you at the moment as we leave judgement to almighty God I also pray the culprit will be brought to justice as a deterrent to others.

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by bodylove1(m): 11:22am On May 02, 2021
Damn, been follow this thread and praying she’s found alive... pure wickedness... let’s all learn our lesson... so fuqqin sad... Rest In Peace

Our justice department should do the needful and I think a death sentence should be impose for kidnapping and murder...

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Lexusgs430: 11:24am On May 02, 2021
fatymore:

I just feel like crying..

This is too much

Biko, don't video yourself crying ó......... cheesy
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by fatymore(f): 11:26am On May 02, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Biko, don't video yourself crying ó......... cheesy

It just brought out memories. A friend got missing on March 23 of this year, he was found dead at the morgue and till now no explanations as to the cause and location of death except the mark seen on his body.

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by jpworld(m): 11:28am On May 02, 2021
OMG. What a wicked world.

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by freemi(m): 11:28am On May 02, 2021
Chei chei chei. But why. Why r humans so wicked. Why just why

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Ficeo(m): 11:28am On May 02, 2021
I now understand why God said he regretted ever creating man. Humans are WICKED. God Almighty, please direct your angels to blow the trumpet so that you dissolve this world. The heart of man is full of evil. If there is employment for our graduates immediately after graduation, she would not have been tempted to search for a job. Ohhh!!! Jesus Christ!!! If it is the time of Moses, you would have struck the killers to death. I know heaven is real. Forgive all her sins oh Lord and accept her in heaven to be with you, Amen. I weep like this, what of the parents, siblings and friends? God!!! Weeping heavily...

3 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Lexusgs430: 11:29am On May 02, 2021
fatymore:

It just brought out memories. A friend got missing on March 23 of this year, he was found dead at the morgue and till now no explanations as to the cause and location of death except the mark seen on his body.

You would expect the NPF to investigate it...... But human life in Nigeria, is worthless.......
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by lastchild: 11:29am On May 02, 2021
now when this beast that killed her is sentenced to prison and there was a prison break, people would be rejoicing, when there are people who supposed to rot in prison

rest in peace to the deceased

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by fatymore(f): 11:33am On May 02, 2021
Lexusgs430:

You would expect the NPF to investigate it...... But human life in Nigeria, is worthless.......

NPF...it is well

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Apexive: 11:37am On May 02, 2021
Hmm, what a world, there's every need to invoke the protection of God every second of the day, it's not easy to live in Nigeria now, may her soul rest in peace
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by pikechukwu6(m): 11:37am On May 02, 2021
May God punish all the evil people in the world... God have mercy and grant her eternal rest cry cry cry
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:39am On May 02, 2021
donbachi:
Naija!

spit what are evil world!

when evil men is in power ?
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:40am On May 02, 2021
If the killer(s) of this young lady are not found, then doom to the government of this country.

angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by inumidun2010(m): 11:40am On May 02, 2021
That UDUAK and his GUYS are GONE... If you know you know... The Problem is that POLICE may not be able to get INFORMATION about his ACCOMPLICES...
All BABALAWOs should REGISTER with the GOVERNMENT and they shouldn't site their LOCATION inside BUSHES.. Some of them are the ones who PRESCRIBE RITUALS INGREDIENTS to these CRIMINALS...

3 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by TemmyDayo50(m): 11:40am On May 02, 2021
cry cry So sad.... May her soul rest in perfect peace... cry

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by iPresh4s(m): 11:43am On May 02, 2021
The whole thing is Rather confusing!

Why go for an interview without proper address?

They Said the culprits have been arrested, where are they and where is her body?

Now this one is recording herself crying

I don't even know what to say again

Social Media has done More harm than good

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by pocohantas(f): 11:46am On May 02, 2021
God bless all the Nigerians that worked tirelessly to get to the root of this.

https://twitter.com/amirable_eme/status/1388785904618254337?s=21

Some people have gone to the “burial ground” and they say she isn’t even the first to be killed and buried. Sad!!! So sad!!

3 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by realtalk19: 11:47am On May 02, 2021
pocohantas:
On the 29th of April, a Twitter user @Umohuduak1 raised alarm over her missing friend

https://www.nairaland.com/6531273/lady-goes-missing-during-job

Few minutes ago, her friend @Umohuduak1 that raised the alarm just posted this on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/Intel_PoolNg/status/1388765446455930883?s=19

Why are humans so wicked? Why!!!

I pray her friends and family find the strength to bear this loss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqxYPsm4EF0

May her soul rest in peace.

On a 2nd thought I feel her friend who raised the alarm should also be investigated and her phone records and conversations checked. A lot of strange things happen whereby the friend might even be the one behind her abduction and death.

How come she's the only one who knew of her detailed interview trip ?

How come she was able to give out a guy's name as the suspect probably it was a genuine job request but the details was used as a distraction.

Probably raised alarm to avoid being traced or suspected.

May God expose all those behind her death very soon

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by cejaypriesty(m): 11:48am On May 02, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a Evil, Wicked , Heartless and Conscience Dead filled world and People.

It is Clear they were on the look out for someone to sacrifice for a ritual Purpose.

It is impossible for this Generation to Escape GOD'S Wrath!

It will be much more easier for a Carmel to pass through the eye of a needle than for this Evil Generation to Escape GOD'S Wrath!

The Signs are visible all over already!
Warning!!! GOD will Destroy Humanity Again!!

The only means of Escape is to come into the ark of Safety! The Ark of Safety is JESUS CHRIST
We need to double our effort in bringing the lost to Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Felabrity: 11:49am On May 02, 2021
realtalk19:

May her soul rest in peace.

On a 2nd thought I feel her friend who raised the alarm should also be investigated and her phone records and conversations checked. A lot of strange things happen whereby the friend might even be the one behind her abduction and death.

How come she's the only one who knew of her detailed interview trip ?

How come she was able to give out a guy's name as the suspect probably it was a genuine job request but the details was used as a distraction.

Probably raised alarm to avoid being traced or suspected.

May God expose all those behind her death very soon

the friend is clean bro

She informed the whole world minutes after she noticed she has been kidnapped

The only problem was police didn't swing into action immediately, they had to wait 48 hours

Go to Twitter and check

6 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Sundaycomputer: 11:50am On May 02, 2021
That's life for u
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by femmoy(m): 11:50am On May 02, 2021
cry cry cry embarassed

I've been following this news for the past 2days and I must say this is heartbreaking. Almost every missing persons in Nigeria are no longer found alive.

Man taking advantage of his fellow man.

This country is a failure.

'There was a country'

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format / Nigerian Airforce Dssc 2012 Shortlisted Candidate / Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.