Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,495 members, 7,847,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

My Vision Of 02/05/2021 (christians Only) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Vision Of 02/05/2021 (christians Only) (530 Views)

Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? / Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ / Ah! Sin Unto Death. (all Christians Only ) we waiting for Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Vision Of 02/05/2021 (christians Only) by TayehJiboluwa(m): 2:07pm On May 04, 2021
*MY VISION OF 02/05/2021*

I was praying in the afternoon on this day when suddenly I was in the spirit and saw the vision of a pregnant lady. She is in her mid-thirties by her appearance and she was probably in the last trimester of her pregnancy. Then I saw she was carrying a devilish child - a demonic monster. On further inquiry from the Lord, I heard that it is the anti-christ. I was shocked. I never thought in my lifetime I would see something like this. The Lord said if we don't pray, the anti-christ will be born when the pregnancy is due and it will be the beginning of the end of the world.

If you had read HE CAME TO SET THE CAPTIVES FREE by Rebecca Brown, you will recall that Elaine who had been married to satan before her deliverance had been told by satan that she will give birth to the anti-christ. In another episode at Lord's Chosen Charismatic Deliverance Ministries, another lady who was also a wife of satan was delivered and she confessed that she was already pregnant with the anti-Christ for satan. I believe God had stepped in at different times to deliver these women from satan who were married to him and who would have birthed the anti-Christ. Why God is showing me that vision is because He wants us to do something about it.

When the anti-christ is born, death, hell, and destruction will be born. The third world war may be triggered, and satan will begin the process to harvest souls. Christians will have a short time to save themselves and prepare for the Lord's second coming. Persecution of believers will escalate and satan will seek to govern the entire world through his worshippers.

We have to truncate these plans so more people will come to Christ before he returns and those who had backslided will come back to God with repentance. We need to hurry as the time is short and satanists are on the move to take this world. We have to fight to save it and save souls. We won't let satan win.

This is the time to preach the gospel like never before and call those who are backsliding back into the fold. Jesus will soon return. We have to stop satan before he carries out his plans. We understand that the anti-christ will eventually come but many Christians and individuals all over the world are not prepared for such times. We already saw what's happening with Covid-19 and 5G technology with conspiracy theories flying all over the place. We know we are in the end times, satan is preparing for entry in a grand way, through his son - the anti-christ, let's wake up from slumber. Wake other Christians up to. If we eliminate this very threat, there might not be a warning next time before the anti-christ will come because he must come.

Let's all come back to God and prepare for Christ. Christians awake!

Let's pray that the satanic pregnancy will be aborted and the plans of satan frustrated (Hosea 9:14).

Pls share with as many Christians as possible. We need to wake up, pray and act.

From Taye Jiboluwa
Re: My Vision Of 02/05/2021 (christians Only) by ciencee(m): 2:29pm On May 04, 2021
It's better we pray for the birth of the antichrist, so that this Earth will be summarize. or are you not tired of this world?

1 Like

Re: My Vision Of 02/05/2021 (christians Only) by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:18pm On May 05, 2021
In God's time, NOT now
Re: My Vision Of 02/05/2021 (christians Only) by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:18pm On May 05, 2021
Join us to pray

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Understanding About Revelation 13? / Nigerians Must Return To Path Of Peace – Cac’s Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji / More On Spirit Aura Radiation And Protecting Your Loved Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.