Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,129 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

A Relative Stealing Money. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Relative Stealing Money. (987 Views)

Your Experience As A Rich Or Only Rich Relative.. / What's The Biggest Gift Your Abroad Relative Has Ever Given To You? / How Do You Recover Money From A Dead Relative Bank Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Relative Stealing Money. by Bbbwings: 12:16am On May 16, 2021
Sd
Re: A Relative Stealing Money. by Skyfornia(m): 7:07am On May 16, 2021
Bbbwings:
It has been a while now that a very close relative of mine stole substantial amount of money from my mum.

After all the threat i could summon, he has done absolutely nothing to return the money.

This is someone i made it a duty to send a stipend to almost every month for the past five years.

Im hurt and i dont know what to do to recover the money.

I dont even think he cares at all.

How do one deal with the emotional consequences of disowning a relative on oneself.

I didnt send a stipend to him this month and i feel like sh..it

I doubt he will return the money...just cut him off. He is an efulefu
Re: A Relative Stealing Money. by sisisioge: 8:14am On May 16, 2021
Dont feel like shirt...he doesn't have any respect for you and your family anyways. Just cut him off and forget what he had stolen. Please ensure you block any avenue for him to steal from you again. It is well.

1 Like

Re: A Relative Stealing Money. by Timoleon(m): 11:13am On May 16, 2021
This is simple
Divide the stolen funds by the stipends you send. Add a few months for punishment, take it that you have sent him stipends up front. When the months elapse, decide whether the relationship is worth salvaging or not.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Relative Stealing Money. by GboyegaD(m): 1:17pm On May 16, 2021
He's disrespected you and your family and broke the trust you had in him; you can ignore him and seperate from him.

1 Like

Re: A Relative Stealing Money. by mariahAngel(f): 1:55pm On May 16, 2021
Bbbwings:
It has been a while now that a very close relative of mine stole substantial amount of money from my mum.

After all the threat i could summon, he has done absolutely nothing to return the money.

This is someone i made it a duty to send a stipend to almost every month for the past five years.

Im hurt and i dont know what to do to recover the money.

I dont even think he cares at all.

How do one deal with the emotional consequences of disowning a relative on oneself.

I didnt send a stipend to him this month and i feel like sh..it

How much did he steal and how much do you send to him monthly?
Re: A Relative Stealing Money. by Bbbwings: 2:28pm On May 16, 2021
mariahAngel:

How much did he steal and how much do you send to him monthly?
Close to 0.5 million
School fees and 15k monthly
Re: A Relative Stealing Money. by mariahAngel(f): 2:42pm On May 16, 2021
Bbbwings:

Close to 0.5 million

You're very sure he stole it?
Re: A Relative Stealing Money. by Karleb(m): 3:02pm On May 16, 2021
Bbbwings:

Close to 0.5 million

How is the fellow related to you?
Re: A Relative Stealing Money. by Bbbwings: 3:27pm On May 16, 2021
Bnnnb
Re: A Relative Stealing Money. by Bbbwings: 3:27pm On May 16, 2021
Karleb:

How is the fellow related to you?
Too close

(1) (Reply)

Addicted Help!!!! / Pls Help Me, I May Repeat My Final Year In School / She’s An Evil Woman” – Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez’s Uncl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.