Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,083 members, 7,835,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Ojougboh Lauds Ayade’s Defection To Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojougboh Lauds Ayade’s Defection To Apc (221 Views)

Cairo Ojougboh Dies Watching Super Eagles Against South Africa / Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River / Gov. Ayade’s Defection: Why APC Must Not Celebrate Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ojougboh Lauds Ayade’s Defection To Apc by Handsomecole(m): 9:49am On May 21, 2021
Kenneth Udeh,Abuja

The former acting Director Of Projects, Interim Management Committee of the Niger Delta Development Commission and APC chieftain, Hon. Dr Cairo Ojougboh, has joined the long train of APC bigwigs to congratulate and welcome the Governor of Cross River state, Professor Ben Ayade who recently sojourned from the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) to the All Progressive Congress (APC).

In a statement released on Friday from his Abuja office, Ojougboh Described Ayade as a quintessential governor who knows the right time to make decisions that will better not just himself but the people of Cross River state and the nation in general.

While referring to Ayade as a governor with clear inprints in southern Nigeria, Ojougboh noted that Ayade’s defection to the APC is a move birthed out of the latter’s love for his people and desire for a progressive Cross River state especially during his tenure as governor of the state.

The statement read “I heartily welcome my friend and brother, Professor Ben Ayade to the world of the progressives, your proactiveness has endeared you to your people as you know when to take the right decisions that will better their lives and the nation in general. I also congratulate you for the many accomplishments in Cross River state”.

He continued “ Governor Ben Ayade, you have seen the light in the APC and due to your desire for continuous existence of light, growth and development in the state, your movement to the APC became reality as any governor who is truly passionate about his people and the development of his state can hardly sit in the opposition party comfortably.

“ I commend your strength and decisiveness and pray that as you join the progressive fold, your relevance shall never dwindle while I also encourage you to remain steadfastly courageous, responsive, Pragmatic, affable, democratic, clear spirited and accountable so as to strengthen our internal democracy as a progressive family.

“ Once again I welcome and congratulate you to the All Progressive Party, our Professor Governor”.

https://osunreporters.com/2021/05/ojougboh-lauds-ayades-defection-to-apc/

Re: Ojougboh Lauds Ayade’s Defection To Apc by iokpebholo: 10:08am On May 21, 2021
Hahahahah.ojugbo d maradona politician

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Military Training Aircraft Crashes At Kaduna Airport 8 Persons Dead. / Insecurity: Gov Akeredolu Recommends Amotekun's Model For All Regions / 2nd Year Anniversary In Office Of The RSHA Deputy Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.