Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,723 members, 7,847,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 11:23 AM

COAS I. Attahiru: Nigerian Army Adjusts Burial Proceedings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COAS I. Attahiru: Nigerian Army Adjusts Burial Proceedings (305 Views)

Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule / Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays / APC Adjusts Timetable For Governorship, Assemblies Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COAS I. Attahiru: Nigerian Army Adjusts Burial Proceedings by linx123: 1:05pm On May 22, 2021
Nigerian Army have changes the time of burial for the late Chief of Army Staff, Lt. General. Ibrahim Attahiru to 12:30p.m. today, Saturday.

Brigadier General Mohammed Yerima, Director of Army Public Relations announced the adjustment in a statement.

Also, the Church Service venue was moved from National Christian Centre to Nigerian Airforce Protestant Church, Bill Clinton Drive, Airport Road Abuja.

Brig. Gen. Abdulkadir, Brig. Gen. Olayinka, Brig. Gen. Kuliya, Maj L. A. Hayat, Maj. Hamza, Sgt. Umar, died in the mishap.

The crew members were Flt. Lt. T.O. Asaniyi, Flt. Lt. A.A. Olufade, Sgt. Adesina, ACM Oyedepo.

Meanwhile, a former Director of Army Public Relations, Brigadier General Sani Usman (rtd), has expressed shock over the accident

He called the death of Attahiru “heart wrenching, devastating, and a monumental loss to the nation”.

Usman extended his condolences to the families, the Armed Forces, and the officers and men of the Nigerian Army.

See more photos here ....... https://janefblog.com/16506-2coas-i-attahiru-nigerian-army-adjusts-burial-proceedings/

(1) (Reply)

Speech From New Ohaneze President. / Insecurity: Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic Suspends Academic Activities Indefinitely / Twitter Refused To Delete Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets Calling Us Monkeys In Zoo Despite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.