Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,614 members, 7,840,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

I Want To Start Car Dealerships - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Want To Start Car Dealerships (1669 Views)

I Want To Start Car Importation Business Any Advice? / Mexican Drug Cartel Mistakenly Sent ₦1.6b Meth To 13 Canadian Ford Dealerships / Missouri Tornado Destroys 500 Cars At Chevrolet And Toyota Dealerships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Start Car Dealerships by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 8:44pm On May 22, 2021
Good evening sir /ma. I have always loved colors and cars right from childhood. I grew up wanting to be a car dealer.

I am opening this thread because I want to learn more about what it takes to be a car dealer and what cost/cost estimation it requires to be a successful car business man
Re: I Want To Start Car Dealerships by valuedammy(m): 9:37pm On May 24, 2021
Have a business name registered and secure land in a good location, at least Half plot of Land. If you want to secure a land, kindly let me know its what I do, am an estate agent.

Then I can also put u through on how to get cars directly from US. 08068965976(whatsapp and calls)
Re: I Want To Start Car Dealerships by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 12:17am On May 27, 2021
valuedammy:
Have a business name registered and secure land in a good location, at least Half plot of Land. If you want to secure a land, kindly let me know its what I do, am an estate agent.

Then I can also put u through on how to get cars directly from US. 08068965976 (whatsapp and calls)
Ok thank you.

What's the process of getting it from the US.
Re: I Want To Start Car Dealerships by valuedammy(m): 3:07am On May 28, 2021
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:

Ok thank you.

I have a very sure and reliable contact over there who can handle the aspect of securing the Car. This is not a scam, we can meet face to face before commencing that.
Re: I Want To Start Car Dealerships by Fuzoma(m): 3:24am On May 28, 2021
I'd be checking in here to see progress.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Car Dealerships by valuedammy(m): 6:43am On May 29, 2021
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:

Ok thank you.

I have a very close friend in US who always assist in buying and shipping it down to Nigeria, mine is just to clear it .
Re: I Want To Start Car Dealerships by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2021
Alright thanks
Re: I Want To Start Car Dealerships by BrazilaAirporta: 2:18pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ayuspin good afternoon sir
Re: I Want To Start Car Dealerships by azunlimited(m): 8:19am On Apr 06, 2023
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:
Good evening sir /ma. I have always loved colors and cars right from childhood. I grew up wanting to be a car dealer.

I am opening this thread because I want to learn more about what it takes to be a car dealer and what cost/cost estimation it requires to be a successful car business man

Are you about to kick start? We are about to start a free newbie car importation class on whatsapp, contact Isholasocial@gmail.com if you are interested

(1) (Reply)

Electric Power Steering Check On Lexus Rx 350 2013 / 2005 Direct Tokunbo Corolla / 1999 Honda Accord Auto Transmission Problem: I Need Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.