Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,741 members, 7,840,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

You Buy Motor And Your Dey Shoe Spoil You No Fit Buy New Shoe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Buy Motor And Your Dey Shoe Spoil You No Fit Buy New Shoe (877 Views)

I Will Spoil You With Money, Sugar Daddy Calls Out Toke Makinwa. VIDEO / ‘I Might Spoil You Small’ - Billionaire Son Paddy Adenuga Says To A Girl / Paris, Michael Jackson's Daughter Goes Nẚ3ked For Her New Shoe Campaign (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Buy Motor And Your Dey Shoe Spoil You No Fit Buy New Shoe by Munachinonso: 10:48am On May 23, 2021
Fans Troll Davido When Spotted With A Spoilt Shoe After He Buys Rolls Royce
https://naturenex.net/fans-troll-davido-when-spotted-with-a-spoilt-shoe-after-he-buys-rolls-royce/

(1) (Reply)

Possible Reasons Why Comedian Cute Abiola Dumped Adeherself, Marries Someone Els / Pictures Of This Young Boy And His FAT Lover Shows Love Is Unconditional / Bbnaija: “she Told Me To Sleep With Her” – Pere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.