Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market (34479 Views)

Infinix Zero 5G: Infinix Releases Its First 5G Phone Into Nigerian Market / Itel Releases A58 Series Into Nigerian Market / Infinix Launches Its Brand Of TV Into Nigerian Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market by dnawah(m): 10:15am On May 28, 2021
stalyf:

The P37 Pro is 3GB RAM and 64GB ROM
u sure?
Re: Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market by rippleXRP: 10:24am On May 28, 2021
quentin06:

I ve got nothing to lose, its itel that has much to loose when ill informed people like you are promoting its product.
itel got nothing to lose
Re: Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:20am On May 28, 2021
We the itel Users, I always enjoy their products
Re: Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market by BennyDGreat: 11:34am On May 28, 2021
Olayetan:

As in
Their marketers are trying so hard to make the product sound good but hell No, even if itel start selling all their high end phones for as low as 10k i ain't gonna spend my money on that product.

I guess they were trying to make sure the front page is filled with great responses to the post.

They could have at least had different marketers do that not the repitition of a thing.

I was even thinking about their laptops until I saw their repeated comments and I lost interest immediately

2 Likes

Re: Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market by samuelpzul: 11:35am On May 28, 2021
Ezmans:
how much is p37

itel P37 is N38,700 only.
Re: Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market by BennyDGreat: 11:45am On May 28, 2021
Olayetan:

As in
Their marketers are trying so hard to make the product sound good but hell No, even if itel start selling all their high end phones for as low as 10k i ain't gonna spend my money on that product.

I guess they were trying to make sure the front page is filled with great responses to the post.

They could have at least had different marketers do that and not the repitition of a thing.

I was even thinking about their laptops until I saw their repeated comments and I lost interest immediately
Re: Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market by itelMobileNG: 11:49am On May 28, 2021
Re: Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market by samuelpzul: 11:53am On May 28, 2021
quentin06:

Should be around 2gb, you seriously don't want to buy a laptop from a phone company whose phone battery drain fromm 100 to 5% within the hour.

These cheap phone companies must take Nigerians as idiots, and they re right except for me off course.

Have you checked the price, Ram and ROM? Hope you know most hp laptops are 44000mAh and are sold more than 100k?

itel Mobile is giving Nigerians the chance to own a brand new laptop with specs that most Hp laptops has. They are trying their best for the common man.
Re: Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market by Kodjattson(m): 12:13pm On May 28, 2021
Enjoy Better Life

cyprex:
This is good
hoping to now patronize itel
Re: Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market by Dpaulie(m): 12:58pm On May 28, 2021
uuzba:

What I want to hear is that the products were manufactured here in Nigeria from scratch and Nigerians were employed doing it.
-
Otherwise, any idiot can sell anything online..
-
In US, one guy went to Walmart, bought some stuff, went home and posted everything on Amazon again. Added money and sold same bullshit. And people were buying.
Abi ooh
Re: Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market by Kodjattson(m): 1:04pm On May 28, 2021
Excellent decision too
cyprex:
This is good
hoping to now patronize itel
Re: Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market by nosiebaba(m): 1:21pm On May 28, 2021
All the itel workers don spam this thread with reviews before customers even comment. Oya make una dey buy una device unaselves
Re: Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market by joshuaidibia(m): 1:21pm On May 28, 2021
AnonPoet:

https://www.dignited.com/79225/itel-online-launch-nigeria-heres-everything-that-was-announced/

All of you posting in this topic work hand in hand with the op and Itel. It's written all over your profile picture
Re: Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 28, 2021
samuelpzul:

Have you checked the price, Ram and ROM? Hope you know most hp laptops are 44000mAh and are sold more than 100k?

itel Mobile is giving Nigerians the chance to own a brand new laptop with specs that most Hp laptops has. They are trying their best for the common man.

That's what you ought to have posted, the specs, we don't know if it's a real laptop or android laptop.
Re: Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 28, 2021
iamvickyseun:
It is so obvious you have no knowledge of how itel is transforming and gaining grounds, you might be judging from the 6years ago stand

You can't fool me, who knows itel, it's only poverty that makes people patronize them.
Re: Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market by Queenpresh611: 6:29pm On May 28, 2021
AnonPoet:

https://www.dignited.com/79225/itel-online-launch-nigeria-heres-everything-that-was-announced/
So it possible to dip your itel earbud into the water
And nothing wlil get spoilt?
Re: Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market by delawal: 10:20pm On May 28, 2021
substandard chines.products.that will.in.no small.time. they never biikd.good.phone na.to.produce laptops
Re: Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market by KennethEnyi(m): 2:20pm On May 29, 2021
God punish item and their useless inferior products
Re: Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market by Kodjattson(m): 4:16pm On May 29, 2021
Who is Item ?

KennethEnyi:
God punish item and their useless inferior products
Re: Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market by xoftt(m): 5:49pm On May 29, 2021
Did itel p37 come with earpiece or ear buds??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest / How To Use Icloud On Android Phones / 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.