Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,115 members, 7,838,822 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Free Digital Marketing Training - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Digital Marketing Training (165 Views)

Black Friday: Free Digital Marketing For Small Businesses In Nigeria / Free Digital Marketing Seminar in Lagos / Free Digital Marketing For Small Businesses in Nigeria (Mileage Digital) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Digital Marketing Training by Pricelesstreshz(f): 8:23pm On May 31, 2021
WOULD YOU LIKE TO GET CERTIFIED BY GOOGLE?

2019 i did google digital skills for Africa and got certified.

I proceed to organize a Free class to help other digital marketers or aspiring digital marketers to get trained by google and receive their certification after ward.

I'm happy to organize a new batch of google digital training.

The aim is to help you become digitally grounded and explore different opportunities to make money online

BENEFIT OF THE COURSE

©It can help boost your CV and your status in your work place

©You will have opportunity to explore different areas of online marketing and earn from it

©If you have business offline, you will learn how to bring your business online

©You will learn how to become a good content writer

©You will learn how to make your business appear on google.

©The importance of Search engine optimization and how to use it.

© You could become a social media manager with the skills you would acquire.

I would also be going Live every week to break down the topics and how to apply it.

Even if you have gotten the certification before you are FREE to join because you will learn how to apply the things you have learnt.

We would also be having a FREE 30 days content writing challenge

DROP YOUR COMMENTS IF YOU ARE INTERESTED
Re: Free Digital Marketing Training by Pricelesstreshz(f): 8:25pm On May 31, 2021
Distinguish your self by becoming a google certified digital marketer

Re: Free Digital Marketing Training by CUTEHENRIE: 9:29pm On May 31, 2021
Please I'm interested in digital marketing training
Re: Free Digital Marketing Training by GreatGod007: 4:13am On Jun 01, 2021
Pls am also interested in this skill.

(1) (Reply)

VFD Group Reports 173% Rise In Profit To N4.08B, Pays Dividend Of 8.50k / Freelancing For Nigerians. Turn Your Skills To Mega Cashout. / Know The Secret Behind High Adoption Of Concrete Water Proof Sealer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.