Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,723 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:59 AM

Twitterban: Twitter Removes Endsars Emoji. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitterban: Twitter Removes Endsars Emoji. (721 Views)

#TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets / Twitter removes #EndSARS emoji after ban / #TwitterBan: Twitter Removes Endsars Emoji, Deletes Kanu's Hate Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Twitterban: Twitter Removes Endsars Emoji. by barragan: 4:36pm On Jun 05, 2021
Twitter is beginning to see the light with the removal of the Emoji it created to support Nigerian insurrectionists and it has also gone ahead to delete many of the secessionist leader Nnamdi Kanu's posts calling for the death of Nigerian police and military. They must now reinstate the president's post for them to return to Nigeria's digital space.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitterban: Twitter Removes Endsars Emoji. by colorsofrainbow: 4:36pm On Jun 05, 2021
Hmm
Re: Twitterban: Twitter Removes Endsars Emoji. by GuyWise101(m): 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Nlders please pay no mind to this loser and his fake news.
Re: Twitterban: Twitter Removes Endsars Emoji. by just2endowed: 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
barragan:
Twitter is beginning to see the light with the removal of the Emoji it created to support Nigerian insurrectionists and it has also gone ahead to delete many of the secessionist leader Nnamdi Kanu's posts calling for the death of Nigerian police and military. They must now reinstate the president's post for them to return to Nigeria's digital space.

You need to click the report button for any post to be taken down.... Be it president Post or garbage sheu or kawnu
Re: Twitterban: Twitter Removes Endsars Emoji. by barragan: 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2021
just2endowed:

You need to click the report button for any post to be taken down.... Be it president Post or garbage sheu or kawnu

There were posts from Kanu that twitter refused to take down, saying it didn't conflict with their regulations, those tweets are now down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitterban: Twitter Removes Endsars Emoji. by HONESTFACT101(m): 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2021
.you are spewing thrash why didnt you click report to report MNk post don't know that you are slowly diving into digital darkness.....signing out
Re: Twitterban: Twitter Removes Endsars Emoji. by madridguy(m): 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2021
cheesy
Re: Twitterban: Twitter Removes Endsars Emoji. by Officialgarri: 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2021
Oh wow... At last. Jack is beginning to realize his hypocrisy?

Let me goan use VPN to confirm

1 Like

Re: Twitterban: Twitter Removes Endsars Emoji. by CilicMarin: 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2021
I created a thread earlier on...I don't why lalasticlala or Mynd44 deleted that my thread..

1 Like

Re: Twitterban: Twitter Removes Endsars Emoji. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2021
If you know, you know grin

1 Like

Re: Twitterban: Twitter Removes Endsars Emoji. by sammy329(m): 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2021
Medicine after death. undecided undecided
Re: Twitterban: Twitter Removes Endsars Emoji. by LuQuLuQu(m): 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2021
CilicMarin:
I created a thread earlier on...I don't why lalasticlala or Mynd44 deleted that my thread..

Because you created nonsense
Re: Twitterban: Twitter Removes Endsars Emoji. by lalasticlala(m): 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2021

(1)

Buhari Appoints Alaafin Of Oyo, Uka Of Wukari, Others As Chancellors (full List) / Reno Omokri: A Female Child Is Better Than A Male Child - (video) / Throwback:Nigeria's Rail Costs Inflated By Over 100% By Amaechi And Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.