Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,432 members, 7,839,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Are You Really In Nigeria Or Somewhere Reading The News And Commenting Trash? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Are You Really In Nigeria Or Somewhere Reading The News And Commenting Trash? (263 Views)

Man Paid To Serve Food At A Party Steals Cartons Of Drinks With A Trash Bin / Slay Queen Forced To Clean Up The Trash She Threw On The Road (Photos) / Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Really In Nigeria Or Somewhere Reading The News And Commenting Trash? by Chimighty007(m): 6:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
It hurts me how we joke with every news in Nigeria even when it involves death, kidnapping or destruction of properties, useless laws that has no positive impact on the masses

Are you really in Nigeria or somewhere reading the news?

South will be bashing themselves cos of party affiliation or religion.

Has the current situation ever bothered you?

Have you ever asked yourself the reason for the Fulani attacks?

Have you ever wondered why the presidency and FG has been silent over the numerous attacks?

When will this end?

Will there be 2023, as some of you are already sentimentally choosing candidates?

Will this rain fall on your roof too or you're exempted?

Please, can we for once stop all these useless responses and fights online. It's not compulsory one must comment.

Can someone read your comments and gain wisdom, peace and hope?

We have a bigger issue in hand than these attacks, maybe when the internet will be banned then you'll know you're not among those with immunity and that you were never in their plans.

The truth is we're never in their plans. The only way they can succeed is use us as their excuse that's why 1km road could cost 100bn while same amount can bridges in other saner country. Without doing little for us they can't get much. It's not about us but about them.

Let's wake up
They don't worth our support
I'm your brother, friend and closest ally than the politicians out there.

#revolutionnow
#referendumnow
#powerbelongtothepeople
#southmustunite

1 Like

Re: Are You Really In Nigeria Or Somewhere Reading The News And Commenting Trash? by heniford2: 6:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
We stand with Rev now cry
Re: Are You Really In Nigeria Or Somewhere Reading The News And Commenting Trash? by PrincessGlow: 7:05pm On Jun 07, 2021
The question should be whether it is a crime not to give an eff
Re: Are You Really In Nigeria Or Somewhere Reading The News And Commenting Trash? by phorget(m): 7:08pm On Jun 07, 2021
I'm commenting from UAR... undecided
Re: Are You Really In Nigeria Or Somewhere Reading The News And Commenting Trash? by Chimighty007(m): 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
My concern is that we need to grow up

Enough of these online battles.

That it's not raining on your roof now doesn't mean it may not rain

Lemme ask you;

DO YOU THINK THE GOVERNMENT IS IN THIS WITH YOU?

Where are their families?

The have citizenship in numerous countries but you and I has none.

It breaks my heart. After reading some comments I feel like weeping

I beg you my brethren none of us is safe. If they don't attack your land of origin what about your place of residence or as you journey from one place to the other, what about your friends and relatives. It's not about the Yorubas or Igbos but about the whole Nation belonging to the Fulanis

Those with their various conspiracy theories are speaking for us no matter their faults

What has our governors done?

National assembly having issues with open grazing ban

Reps can't give us new constitution

O'Lord in your mercy shorten the length of the days of these calamities
Re: Are You Really In Nigeria Or Somewhere Reading The News And Commenting Trash? by Kingpin1000: 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
Chimighty007:
It hurts me how we joke with every news in Nigeria even when it involves death, kidnapping or destruction of properties, useless laws that has no positive impact on the masses

Are you really in Nigeria or somewhere reading the news?

South will be bashing themselves cos of party affiliation or religion.

Has the current situation ever bothered you?

Have you ever asked yourself the reason for the Fulani attacks?

Have you ever wondered why the presidency and FG has been silent over the numerous attacks?

When will this end?

Will there be 2023, as some of you are already sentimentally choosing candidates?

Will this rain fall on your roof too or you're exempted?

Please, can we for once stop all these useless responses and fights online. It's not compulsory one must comment.

Can someone read your comments and gain wisdom, peace and hope?

We have a bigger issue in hand than these attacks, maybe when the internet will be banned then you'll know you're not among those with immunity and that you were never in their plans.

The truth is we're never in their plans. The only way they can succeed is use us as their excuse that's why 1km road could cost 100bn while same amount can bridges in other saner country. Without doing little for us they can't get much. It's not about us but about them.

Let's wake up
They don't worth our support
I'm your brother, friend and closest ally than the politicians out there.

#revolutionnow
#referendumnow
#powerbelongtothepeople
#southmustunite
OP, I am very sure you voted Buhari and anybody that voted that disaster will not Die a good death. This is a season of death.

(1) (Reply)

Zaria Residents Sacrifice Rams / Pray Against Incessant Kidnapping (photos) / Northern Groups Places 100M Boutny On Mazi Nnamdi Kanu / Alleged Fraud: ICPC To Arraign Ex-jamb Registrar, Ojerinde July 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.