Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,668 members, 7,831,075 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 (35043 Views)

6 Lane Road Project: We've Compensated Affected Property Owners — Abia Govt / Sanwo-Olu: We Elevate Bad Things About Our Country, Always Criticise / Sanwo-Olu: We Will Demolish Lekki Houses Built Without Government Building Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by ba7man(m): 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2021
FarahAideed:

Well fixing that road will give life to Lagos and cut down cost of properties in early Lekki
Cut down?? Prices of properties will increase.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by ThatFairGuy1: 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2021
Whenever Ipob miscreants are caught and have nothing to say than to accept, they wail AMBODE PROJECT.

Forgetting AMBODE is also hand-picked Governor as Sanwolu if truly Sanwolu was hand-picked cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by FarahAideed: 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2021
ba7man:
Cut down?? Prices of properties will increase.

I said early Lekki
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by FarahAideed: 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2021
dederocs:

Hitech work with other consultants too, all depend on the volume of the project...road construction is not rocket science undecided

So how come Hitech has never ever delivered any road well ..look at their traffic interactions and tell me if it's okay...they don't know how to make roads ..the only manageable road they have done is the interlock road on freedom way
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by kayla12(f): 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2021
Lagos is economy hub of Nigeria, God bless the state with God governors.

Smart investors use the opportunity to invest in Real Estate in this axis because of government presence.

Let's talk more on how you can invest in Real Estate in this viable location now.

Contact me now for more information
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by dederocs(m): 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2021
FarahAideed:

So how come Hitech has never ever delivered any road well ..look at their traffic interactions and tell me if it's okay...they don't know how to make roads ..the only manageable road they have done is the interlock road on freedom way
My point is, it depends on the contract, they work with other consultants to make very good roads, this contract/project is huge.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by FarahAideed: 5:49pm On Jun 16, 2021
dederocs:

My point is, it depends on the contract, they work with other consultants to make very good roads, this contract/project is huge.

Since the project is huge kukuma leave Hightech out of it like y'all did on Bourdillon

I hope you know this same contract was awarded to the same high tech for 35 billion naira almost a decade ago and we can see how it ended

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by Alfredibaba: 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2021
Lagos has the money. Let them use it for the people
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by Eriokanmi: 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Ambode opened the eyes of Epe bawo? These are the projects that are in the latter part of the rebuild Lagos project that started from CBD, central Lagos, right from Asiwaju Tinubu tenure and being built up from central Lagos to the East while the other part is from central to West. If HE Ambode had stuck to the plan, he won't have abandoned this project, jump over it and go straight to Epe first without building these important infrastructures you need first to access Epe sir. You just confirmed most of the grouse against HE Ambode who abandoned his predecessors plans and almost destroyed all the plans set our right from the time of Ehingbeti Retreats.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. God bless Lagos State. God bless Nigeria.
I'm not disputing all that. Government is a continuum and sanwoolu is showing that...development can't be finished under one administration. If you've been to epe before ambode came you'd understand how it was then and now. Apart from me being there, nobody else has been there without saying wow! I know you're also a lagosian, please pay a visit someday. I never believed epe could be so beautiful, to be honest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2021
wwwihy:

The Best Governor in Nigeria Presently

God Bless Gov. Omoluabi Sanwo-Olu
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless President Buhari
God Bless Yorubaland
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

God Punish PDP who hired Nigerien Miscreant that stole N205 billion under GEJ
God punish developers dot in the circle.

GOD PURNISH YOU FOR BEEN SENTIMENTAL
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by referendum01(m): 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
wwwihy:

The Best Governor in Nigeria Presently

God Bless Gov. Omoluabi Sanwo-Olu
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless President Buhari
God Bless Yorubaland
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

God Punish PDP who hired Nigerien Miscreant that stole N205 billion under GEJ
God punish developers dot in the circle.

Sadist like you should not be allowed to type on public space. Get some home training so you can always appear civil.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by Upworkwriter007(f): 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2021
chukslawrence:
Hand picked turns best governor. You just have to give it to all Lagos leaders
Say Tinubu
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by Lexusgs430: 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2021
dederocs:

Ipobian sighted...na dem...no be your brothers be the thieves grin

This your mindset, is part of the collective problems we have in Nigeria.....

Why Nigeria remains stunted and on turbo reversal fortunes .......
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by FLYFIRE(m): 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2021
Always computer simulating beautiful pictures. When are they completing that eye sore called Badagry Express Way.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by dederocs(m): 6:10pm On Jun 16, 2021
Lexusgs430:

What you wrote clearly shows you are an enemy of progress. You be winch grin

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by CaptainDprince: 6:10pm On Jun 16, 2021
Best governor by far in Nigeria alongside Prof. Babagana Zulum of Borno state.
Weldone Gov. Sanwu-Olu �

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by EBUBECHISOM(m): 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2021
Time to invest in a land in Epe.. Developments are fast erupting in Epe now

Holla me for affordable lands in Epe..as low as 900k...You get your documents and allocation instantly..
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by Litmus: 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2021
Planning, building, developing, maintain is something to do; blaming, shooting, destroying, raping is something to do but which is the easier?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by Litmus: 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2021
Planning, building, developing, maintain is something to do; blaming, shooting, destroying, raping is something to do but which lot is the easier?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by OmoManU: 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2021
Monogamy:
Talk and do governor...

We hope so

Meanwhile, I read some governors from one region are preparing to give their people Kerosene plus gas as dividends of democracy in 2023

Chicken Republic and Dominos

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by OmoManU: 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2021
FarahAideed:
Not possible at this point ..Just went all the way to Awoyaya to inspect a project and I don't see how that's going happen before 1st quarter next year ..if you give the road to Juliuy Berger I opine it will be delivered by e last 2nd qtr 2022 depending on how payments are released..Give it to hightech and they will deliver in last Qtr 2023 and still deliver total rubbish
Did you read to comprehend? Eleko to Epe is what is being promised not Eleko to Awoyaya-Abraham Adesanya section yet

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by Tonim(f): 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2021
Great news wink

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by saint2ace(m): 6:29pm On Jun 16, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Funny how people will delve from the issue at hand to bring up ethnic differences....... Very sad indeed..
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by Vaughanlanrewaj: 6:29pm On Jun 16, 2021
Eriokanmi:
I'm not disputing all that. Government is a continuum and sanwoolu is showing that...development can't be finished under one administration. If you've been to epe before ambode came you'd understand how it was then and now. Apart from me being there, nobody else has been there without saying wow! I know you're also a lagosian, please pay a visit someday. I never believed epe could be so beautiful, to be honest.
Okay sir. By the special Grace of God, I will try visit Epe again as you counselled. To be sincere, it's being a while I visited Epe. Hopefully, that old road connecting Agbowa straight to Epe will be fixed too and then the upgrade extended to that narrow Imota road and down to Ikorodu.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by NGpatriot: 6:32pm On Jun 16, 2021
FarahAideed:
Not possible at this point ..Just went all the way to Awoyaya to inspect a project and I don't see how that's going happen before 1st quarter next year ..if you give the road to Juliuy Berger I opine it will be delivered by e last 2nd qtr 2022 depending on how payments are released..Give it to hightech and they will deliver in last Qtr 2023 and still deliver total rubbish

Did you travel all the way from Abia to inspect projects in Lagos? Abia Comissioner for works Lagos branch.

When are you going to start inspecting projects in Abia, umuahia, anambra, orlu, onisha and so on?

Comedian.. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by saint2ace(m): 6:32pm On Jun 16, 2021
dederocs:

As ur write up clearly shows U're disillusioned and have no clear sense of purpose. Read what he said again slowly and maybe u might comprehend....
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by Lexusgs430: 6:34pm On Jun 16, 2021
saint2ace:

Funny how people will delve from the issue at hand to bring up ethnic differences....... Very sad indeed..

I clearly mentioned attacks happening everyday, on the roads in Lagos......

He/she turned it into a tribal reply...... Not even knowing the tribe, I belong to......
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by Lexusgs430: 6:36pm On Jun 16, 2021
dederocs:

Let's learn to face matters at hand........ Learn to pick lowest hanging fruits, before climbing a coconut tree.....
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by Reference(m): 6:50pm On Jun 16, 2021
Good one.
Hopefully in the future they can expand it to the 6+4 lane model of Abuja Trunk A roads to ease traffic.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by yusluvad(m): 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2021
You're absolutely right...
FarahAideed:
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by NGpatriot: 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Let's learn to face matters at hand........ Learn to pick lowest hanging fruits, before climbing a coconut tree.....

Unfortunately for you, the only matters at hand are the imaginary ones you obsesss over in the SW, but never the burning, killings, destructive issues and underdevelopment in your own SE.

Why do you people pretend all the time? We know your tribal angle and bigoted obsessions.

Topics about progress and developments in the SW for some reason beings you people out all the time to lament and wail about irrelevant and off topic about the SW just to make you feel better about yourself and less burdened about your own SE, lack of development and incompetent governors.

You people need to stop obsessing over other people and their progress, you need to focus on your own backward development and incompetent governors.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Untill January 19th / Ghana: A Contrary View / Saraki Names Four Senate Committees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.