Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,997 members, 7,852,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:24 PM

Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral (119292 Views)

Popular Marketer, Paola Audrey Says Mercy Wasn’t Signed As Moet Ambassador / Davido Rumored To Be Dating Serwaa Amihere, Ghanaian TV Presenter / Barely Few Hours After Launch, Linda Ikeji’s TV Goes Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by seyz91(m): 10:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
cheesy
ValCon888:

Before today, I have never heard of this woman in my life. But watch and see how her social media followership will grow in leaps and bounds. Horñy dogs will still slide into her DM begging to shine her Kongo.

For people like this, it is better to be in the news for bad reasons than to not be in the news at all.
Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by Maski87: 11:00pm On Jun 20, 2021
I don't see anything
Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 20, 2021
udoji2021:
Perverts everywhere!
walaihi
Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by meobizy(f): 11:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
Not newsworthy in any way. Next time she should wear a hijab and niqab.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by PHZADDY1(m): 11:43pm On Jun 20, 2021
The leg-crossing come be like the symbol of stingy women association their logo
Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by Femeto: 11:58pm On Jun 20, 2021
She no wear pa int o.
Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by AK481(m): 12:14am On Jun 21, 2021
VAR

Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by tolaswim: 12:23am On Jun 21, 2021
Wetin dis mean na make una tell me oooo
Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by afrika(f): 12:34am On Jun 21, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:
If you watch Italian TV, you'll know this is nothing.
Their presenters and reporters are hoes.

Next are Latinos. Spainish, Mexican presenters and weather forecast girls flash their wares all the time.

Most of them are failed models and still crave to be bikini-clad.

What took you there all the time?
Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by BuyAndSellStuff: 12:38am On Jun 21, 2021
afrika:

Research.
Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by Heterodox(m): 12:54am On Jun 21, 2021
RingRoadMafia:
Oh my days! shocked

This sexy siren is 60 years old DAMN!!

She fresh pass some of this our naija girls wey no get level. You go see 20 year old girl for naija don get fupa with double belly folds. Na so dem go use "organic" skin care products disfigure their ugly face to the point wey dem nor fit comot from house without layers upon layers of heavy make up and eye lashes. I taya for naija girls
it's plastic surgery. Check her lips.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by cooooooks(m): 12:59am On Jun 21, 2021
Will you pay for Badmus to get as much surgery as this lady?

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Eniola Badmus see your life.
This woman is 60 but we'd pick her over you any day.
Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by john633(m): 1:27am On Jun 21, 2021
White pant
Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by olmoRoc: 2:02am On Jun 21, 2021
Someone recently said social media should be regulated for the youths because they don't think. Let's just hope they don't call for the regulation of TV programs because of this incident.

This happened in Italy some years back.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/italian-news-presenter-accidentally-flash-17083506
Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by joinnow: 2:30am On Jun 21, 2021
WriterNig:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjg7KAM3trw

The Sun UK || RT News
all those that put the video on slow motion
oya take this

1 Like

Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by Vinnie2000(m): 2:47am On Jun 21, 2021
Peppysco:

Body shaming is never a good thing. Alright, let me play your game. This woman is 60 years and she still looks gorgeous, I bet I would pick her over your 50+ mother. Oya, how you take feel now?

Damn!!
Why do you have to bring his Mother into dis
Did he mention anybody's mother??

And you might be a Female.. sad
Most of you Don't even respect Motherhood, later you will be shouting Feminism bla bla bla.. angry
Try to be mature n respectful,ok??..

1 Like

Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by IJOBA11: 2:48am On Jun 21, 2021
RingRoadMafia:
Oh my days! shocked

This sexy siren is 60 years old DAMN!!

She fresh pass some of this our naija girls wey no get level. You go see 20 year old girl for naija don get fupa with double belly folds. Na so dem go use "organic" skin care products disfigure their ugly face to the point wey dem nor fit comot from house without layers upon layers of heavy make up and eye lashes. I taya for naija girls
P.A grin
Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by Nobody: 3:18am On Jun 21, 2021
afrika:

ypu know whetehr the bros dey italy? This doesnt look like a big deal to me. wetin she even show wey you no go see if you type "bikini" for google.
Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by Austineva2: 3:38am On Jun 21, 2021
Bunmhi:
Wow 60yrs shocked
and u already look 70 @30. Life no balance at allll
Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by mrkings84(m): 4:54am On Jun 21, 2021
So someone can't cross legs and exchange the crossed legs again in peace?
Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by Emu4u2c: 4:58am On Jun 21, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Jesu!!!!?!!!!!!!

This guy go kill me one day for this forum.

Y'all better put this man on a leash please!!!
Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by ddeola: 5:13am On Jun 21, 2021
People with bad mind. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by Npmedia(m): 6:20am On Jun 21, 2021
Cool
Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by FashionCookie(f): 6:40am On Jun 21, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:

You go fear striking a nerve na. I dey my dey b4 you dey cry dey quote me with epistles of how women are not hoes bla bla bla.

Wetin concern me?
That one concern you...
Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by DECLAN2015(m): 6:44am On Jun 21, 2021
Iamicekid:
Abeg how is this news, Na today we don dey see woman panties

I wonder ohhh
Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by kraftysprouts: 6:49am On Jun 21, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:
If you watch Italian TV, you'll know this is nothing.
Their presenters and reporters are hoes.

Next are Latinos. Spainish, Mexican presenters and weather forecast girls flash their wares all the time.

Most of them are failed models and still crave to be bikini-clad.

How do we confirm this your story
Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by SocialJustice: 6:54am On Jun 21, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is cyber bullying. You should learn to show empathy.
Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by miniziter(m): 6:58am On Jun 21, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Damn!!
Why do you have to bring his Mother into dis
Did he mention anybody's mother??

And you might be a Female.. sad
Most of you Don't even respect Motherhood, later you will be shouting Feminism bla bla bla.. angry
Try to be mature n respectful,ok??..
Is the Eniola badmus a barren? Don't let her good shape and face carry away. Her kpekus will be like when someone is giving you an already chewed meat.
Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by Goalnaldo(m): 7:29am On Jun 21, 2021
AuroraBrls:
She truly was not wearing anything underneath

You have to really pause and zoom the video to notice

That's not professional, probably deliberate, women do crazy things
She was wearing green undies
Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by AuroraBrls: 7:41am On Jun 21, 2021
Goalnaldo:
She was wearing green undies

How come the clit cleavage/lean camel toe was noticeably very clear

Tell me next that it was a transparent green undie she wore

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Grabs Tiwa Savage's Backside On Stage In Dubai / Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub / Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.