Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,665 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

If You Are Rejoicing Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Then You Need To Read This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are Rejoicing Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Then You Need To Read This (3612 Views)

“Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest / Femi Adesina Accuses Nigerians Of Rejoicing Over Insecurity / Some Nigerians Are Rejoicing Over Insecurity So They Can Blame Buhari – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Rejoicing Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Then You Need To Read This by Ihateniggov: 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2021
Isn't it rather shocking that the Intelligence Network of Nigeria's security could stretch it's hands to faraway UK to get Nnamdi Kanu but have not been able to pick the Bandits whose locations IN NIGERIA ARE WELL KNOWN by Gumi, DSS, ARMY and Police.

Even as BANDITS are freely operating and taking hostages all over OGUN and OYO STATE there are some Yorubas, men born of ten fathers who are rejoicing over Kanu's arrest.

Those Yorubas like are even very anxious to see Igboho arrested too.

If you take a quick count today you will notice that all over Facebook and Twitter, HAUSA-FULANI are the ones most excited about Kanu's arrest as though he was the one that has been bombing, maiming, killing and Kidnapping their kith and kins in the last 10years all over the North.

I bet this covert operation was executed by an ALL-FULANI SQUAD.

AGF ABUBAKAR Malami [ Not Lying Mohammed this time ] will do the exciting job of announcing.

SHUAIB LABARAN one of his brothers will do the prosecuting in the Court.

And it will happen in the court room of BINTA NYAKO.

When he appeals, the case will be handled by another FULANI man and eventually it will get to the Aeroplane driver's court.

There are even Igbos like that Dr. Ugo Egbujo on facebook who is just too excited about the whole show, he has a majority of followers who are Hausa-Fulanis clapping for him and he is happy.

I am not too much of a fan of Nnamdi Kanu but inasmuch as he has very legitimate grievances, things bothering on INJUSTICES OF BY NIGERIAN STATE.

I will never accept a situation that victimizes him in the same country where members of BOKO HARAM are getting amnesty and recruitments into the Nigerian Army, same country where Shiek Gumi is asking us to brand FULANI BANDITS as freedom fighters.

Adedamola Adetayo

-YorubaNation

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Are Rejoicing Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Then You Need To Read This by OnionBandit(f): 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2021
We don't bloody care

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Rejoicing Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Then You Need To Read This by Ihateniggov: 12:07pm On Jun 30, 2021
OnionBandit:
We don't bloody care

My post wasn’t referring to you, I was referring to people with common sense, sorry.

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Rejoicing Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Then You Need To Read This by Guestlander: 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2021
We don't pick and choose our bandits. Bandits are bandits whether they are hiding in London or in the forests of sambisa.
One bandit down, more to go.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Rejoicing Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Then You Need To Read This by Ihateniggov: 12:10pm On Jun 30, 2021
Guestlander:
We don't choose our bandits. Bandits are bandits whether they are hiding in London or in the forests of sambisa.
One bandit down, more to go.

Bandits? You mean your beloveth Gumi right?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Rejoicing Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Then You Need To Read This by Guestlander: 12:15pm On Jun 30, 2021
Ihateniggov:

Bandits? You mean your beloveth Gumi right?

Didn't you cheer on Nnamdi Kanu for his hate speeches?
Did you not cheer on the "unknown gunmen" who were killing the same Ibo people they are supposed to be protecting?

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Rejoicing Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Then You Need To Read This by juman(m): 12:19pm On Jun 30, 2021
IPOB is terrorist group.
Re: If You Are Rejoicing Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Then You Need To Read This by IGBOSON1: 12:21pm On Jun 30, 2021
Ihateniggov:

My post wasn’t referring to you, I was referring to people with common sense, sorry.

Ouch!!! shocked

This one suppose hurt! lipsrsealed

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Rejoicing Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Then You Need To Read This by Ihateniggov: 12:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
Guestlander:

Didn't you cheer on Nnamdi Kanu for his hate speeches?
Did you not cheer on the "unknown gunmen" who were killing the same Ibo people they are supposed to be protecting?

When did I cheer Nnamdi Kanu for his hate speeches? When? It seems you are referring to the wrong poster.

I am not a fan of him persay but his grievances are solid. The FG can’t be flocking around with Gumi and the likes and appointing incompetent Northern people into government work and expects people not to agitate, for f*ck’s sake, we are in a democratic settings.
That is Injustice.

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Rejoicing Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Then You Need To Read This by Ihateniggov: 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2021
juman:
IPOB is terrorist group.
And I am sure BOKO HARAM and Bandits are human rights activists right?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Rejoicing Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Then You Need To Read This by Grace001: 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2021
Sorry bro it’s a waste of time writing this epistle.

The bitter truth is that majority of Nigeria masses isn’t worth fighting for, they are still in love with their oppressor so no matter how much you fight for them they will wish you bad, want you fail.

I have come to that conclusion that masses in Nigeria are destine to suffering and smiling, they are so contented in their state of Sufferness. Even their government(oppressors) know this so government(oppressors) do everything possible to maintain it that way, any individual or groups that try to liberate them is silence.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Rejoicing Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Then You Need To Read This by Guestlander: 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2021
Ihateniggov:

When did I cheer Nnamdi Kanu for his hate speeches? When? It seems you are referring to the wrong poster.

I am not a fan of him persay but his grievances are solid. The FG can’t be flocking around with Gumi and the likes and appointing incompetent Northern people into government work and expects people not to agitate, for f*ck’s sake, we are in a democratic settings.
That is Injustice.

You conveniently gloss over his campaign of hate against other people. Isn't that injustice as well?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Rejoicing Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Then You Need To Read This by PrinceOfLagos: 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
OnionBandit:
We don't bloody care

You're obviously a fulani herdsman because this Nnamdi Kanu really dealt with you guys

I understand your frustrations

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Rejoicing Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Then You Need To Read This by henrybomb(m): 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2021
Your post are my exact thoughts because if the government can arrest Nnamdi Kanu twice
Then what about bandits killing and kidnapping in the North or is it just a pattern to divert our attention? I am not a fan of Nnamdi Kanu though but I felt if he can be treated that way so what happens to the likes of Gumi who came on TV saying we shouldn’t call bandits “criminals “
But what do I know this is Nigeria anything can happen

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Rejoicing Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Then You Need To Read This by MakotoShishio: 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2021
It's obvious you don't care about anything. Not even your life.

OnionBandit:
We don't bloody care

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Rejoicing Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Then You Need To Read This by Tufunky: 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2021
t

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Rejoicing Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Then You Need To Read This by Tufunky: 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2021
y

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Rejoicing Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Then You Need To Read This by PrinceOfLagos: 1:01pm On Jun 30, 2021
noleflendum:
Kanu will soon face firing squad
That's not possible

1 Like

Re: If You Are Rejoicing Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Then You Need To Read This by noleflendum: 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

That's not possible
sakzaki treatment await him
Re: If You Are Rejoicing Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Then You Need To Read This by PrinceOfLagos: 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2021
noleflendum:
sakzaki treatment await him
Nnamdi Kanu is a British citizen. No way the British government would fold their arms and watch fellow citizen treated like a nobody in a country like Nigeria .

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Rejoicing Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Then You Need To Read This by noleflendum: 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Nnamdi Kanu is a British citizen. No way the British government would fold their arms and watch fellow citizen treated like a nobody in a country like Nigeria .
lol
kanu is nobody

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Rejoicing Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Then You Need To Read This by Obaodunmorun162: 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2021
Criminal is a criminal, whether hausa,ibo or yoruba kanu is a criminal

1 Like

Re: If You Are Rejoicing Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Then You Need To Read This by Upjis: 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2021
OnionBandit:
We don't bloody care

You don't bloody care because you are stupid

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Rejoicing Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Then You Need To Read This by Upjis: 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
juman:
IPOB is terrorist group.

Terrorist group like you foolish parents

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Rejoicing Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Then You Need To Read This by nairalandankrah: 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2021
Ihateniggov:

Ouuch!! Easy dear, he is just a cow!

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Rejoicing Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Then You Need To Read This by Ihateniggov: 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2021
Guestlander:

You conveniently gloss over his campaign of hate against other people. Isn't that injustice as well?
It is funny how you assume things. You said I gloss over his campaign of hate, when last did you speak against the bandits killing and maiming innocent citizens? When?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Rejoicing Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Then You Need To Read This by Guestlander: 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2021
Ihateniggov:

It is funny how you assume things. You said I gloss over his campaign of hate, when last did you speak against the bandits killing and maiming innocent citizens? When?

You can easily check out my posts on nairaland.
Re: If You Are Rejoicing Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Then You Need To Read This by Ihateniggov: 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
henrybomb:
Your post are my exact thoughts because if the government can arrest Nnamdi Kanu twice
Then what about bandits killing and kidnapping in the North or is it just a pattern to divert our attention? I am not a fan of Nnamdi Kanu though but I felt if he can be treated that way so what happens to the likes of Gumi who came on TV saying we shouldn’t call bandits “criminals “

Exactly. Gumi and a number of Northern leaders and groups has been threatening the existence of this nation and its people especially the southerners but the FG sees nothing wrong with that.

Bandits and BOKO Haram has been integrated back to the society just because they are Northerners even after killing thousands of people and our forces.

Posterity is watching!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Rejoicing Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Then You Need To Read This by Ihateniggov: 3:09pm On Jun 30, 2021
Guestlander:

You can easily check out my posts on nairaland.

I don’t have the time for that, I am a busy person. The facts remains the same, arresting Nnamdi Kanu while BOKO Haram and bandits are been integrated back into the society after killing thousands of Nigerians is injustice. If you all don’t see anything wrong in that, then you should have a day with your conscience.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Rejoicing Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Then You Need To Read This by vickydankal(f): 3:09pm On Jun 30, 2021
Ihateniggov:

This person is already depressed do you want him to be suicidal?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Rejoicing Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Then You Need To Read This by Gireiboy(m): 3:18pm On Jun 30, 2021
henrybomb:
So, someone saying people should not be referring to bandits as criminals qualifies him to be treated like Kanu. Aren't you guys the purveyors of free speech?

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Finally Bows To BUHARI. / How I Responded To A Peter Obi Supporter Who Came To Ask For My Support / Results From Labour Party Situation Room as at 1am today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.