Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,546 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Yoruba Leaders Have Nothing To Do With The Attack On Sunday Igboho - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Leaders Have Nothing To Do With The Attack On Sunday Igboho (436 Views)

Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure / Boko Haram Leaders Have Relocated To Southern Kaduna From Sambisa: SSS / Insecurity: Police, Community Leaders Have Failed Nigeria, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Leaders Have Nothing To Do With The Attack On Sunday Igboho by Jaluumi: 8:31am On Jul 01, 2021
The order/attack came from the Fooolani janjawe3d government in Abuja led by Booohari.

Leave all Yoruba leaders including Tinubu and Makinde out of it.

Lagos protest is still going on and Fooolanis can’t stop us. In due course, we shall respond accordingly to the endangered Fooolani janjawe3ds. If you’re a Northerner or look like Foooolani, start making your way out of the SW. As for Yorubas still living in janjawe3d land in the North, you’re on your own.

Edit: who changed janjawe3d to APC?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leaders Have Nothing To Do With The Attack On Sunday Igboho by Gentlerespect76: 8:37am On Jul 01, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Leaders Have Nothing To Do With The Attack On Sunday Igboho by Icarus99(f): 8:45am On Jul 01, 2021
Nairaland changes Janjawe3d to APC
Re: Yoruba Leaders Have Nothing To Do With The Attack On Sunday Igboho by Joromi1: 8:54am On Jul 01, 2021
Icarus99:
Nairaland changes Janjawe3d to APC

Really? Let me try. grin
Re: Yoruba Leaders Have Nothing To Do With The Attack On Sunday Igboho by Joromi1: 8:54am On Jul 01, 2021
supporter of APC.

Na true o. grin cheesy
Re: Yoruba Leaders Have Nothing To Do With The Attack On Sunday Igboho by frankyychiji(f): 9:20am On Jul 01, 2021
Janjaweedans cheesy
Re: Yoruba Leaders Have Nothing To Do With The Attack On Sunday Igboho by Realtalk20: 9:21am On Jul 01, 2021
Off course that's what they say.

But we all know cool
Re: Yoruba Leaders Have Nothing To Do With The Attack On Sunday Igboho by PrinceOfLagos: 9:21am On Jul 01, 2021
supporter of APC

I typed janjaweedd and above s what I saw after posting grin
Re: Yoruba Leaders Have Nothing To Do With The Attack On Sunday Igboho by SadiqBabaSani: 9:39am On Jul 01, 2021
Janjawe3d is changed automatically to apcee supporter grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Leaders Have Nothing To Do With The Attack On Sunday Igboho by OBALOLA55(m): 9:45am On Jul 01, 2021
Jaluumi:
The order/attack came from the Fooolani janjawe3d government in Abuja led by Booohari.

Leave all Yoruba leaders including Tinubu and Makinde out of it.

Lagos protest is still going on and Fooolanis can’t stop us. In due course, we shall respond accordingly to the endangered Fooolani janjawe3ds. If you’re a Northerner or look like Foooolani, start making your way out of the SW. As for Yorubas still living in janjawe3d land in the North, you’re on your own.

Edit: who changed janjawe3d to APC?
THEBOSSTREVOR1 I’M EXPECTING A MOURNING THREAD FROM YOU grin

(1) (Reply)

What I Believe Should Be Done With Nnamdi Kanu - Rivers State Governor Wike / Safer Torah / There Was No Reckless Profligacy, Incredible Corruption Under Jonathan – Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.