Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,861 members, 7,841,236 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Looking For A Reputable Builder / Contractor. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Looking For A Reputable Builder / Contractor. (288 Views)

Young Contractor - Osaz' Enobakhare Building Estate With Eco-bricks In Nigeria / Architect And Builder / WHEN YOU BUY FROM A REPUTABLE COMPANY, YOU ARE ASSURED OF A SECURE INVESTMENT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Reputable Builder / Contractor. by Cumreal(m): 9:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
Please can anyone advice me on how i can go about finding a builder/contractor for my project.

I need a reputable builder that pays attention to finish details.

Also any advise on how i can properly vet them? Because from the stories i have heard i feel it may be easy for quacks to disguise as beign reputable.

The finished output and neatness of the project is very important. So i really want to do my due diligence and hire the best from the start.

The project is in Ilorin Kwara state.
Re: Looking For A Reputable Builder / Contractor. by Enskynelson(m): 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2021
Cumreal:
Please can anyone advice me on how i can go about finding a builder/contractor for my project.

Also any advise on how i can properly vet them? Because from the stories i have heard i feel it may be easy for quacks to disguise as beign reputable.

The finished output and neatness of the project is very important. So i really want to do my due diligence and hire the best from the start.

Those I know are Abuja based and they may not have time to combine their present projects with yours.
Make sure anyone you will work with should have physical evidences verifiable of their projects so u don't regret at the end of the day. I wish you well in your project bro.

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Reputable Builder / Contractor. by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 02, 2021
I have handled projects from inception to completion and the finishing looks superb, chat me up I can design and build for you without wasting resources and complete it with great finishing, my past projects are genuine and verifiable too, contact on signature.

This is a picture of a recent building built by me

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Reputable Builder / Contractor. by Cumreal(m): 9:46am On Jul 02, 2021
Wish2Die:
I have handled projects from inception to completion and the finishing looks superb, chat me up I can design and build for you without wasting resources and complete it with great finishing, my past projects are genuine and verifiable too, contact on signature.

This is a picture of a recent building built by me

Thanks for the reply.

Please do you have a portfolio and more evidence of past projects?

Where are you based and what are your qualifications?

Thanks
Re: Looking For A Reputable Builder / Contractor. by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 02, 2021
Cumreal:

Thanks for the reply.

Please do you have a portfolio and more evidence of past projects?

Where are you based and what are your qualifications?

Thanks
I do please chat me up on WhatsApp via my signature
Re: Looking For A Reputable Builder / Contractor. by naijacreativeha(f): 5:22am On Jul 03, 2021
Cumreal:

I am an engineer that pays attention to details as you said, I can handle your project for you, you can call or whatsapp me on 09036346989 or naijacreativehands@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

4 Bedroom Duplex At Lokogoma, Abuja. / Solar Electric System Needed / 2 Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalows In Epe, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.