Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,102 members, 7,842,174 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

2 Article Writers Needed!!! For A Growing Gadget And Tech Website - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2 Article Writers Needed!!! For A Growing Gadget And Tech Website (345 Views)

A Growing Bank In Nigeria Is Currently Employing / SALES REP In A Growing Factory (s.s.c.e), AGE 18 - 23 in Akute, Ajuwon, ishashi / Job Vacancy/admin Officer In A Growing Oil & Gas Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Article Writers Needed!!! For A Growing Gadget And Tech Website by Mrdigitech(m): 12:51am On Jul 11, 2021
Hello,

My name is Paul, and I'm the admin of a growing gadget and tech website. I'm looking for two talented writers that specialize in writing articles for gadgets and tech blogs. I will be needing 3 articles weekly, consisting of 1500 words each, from each writer. Since I'll be hiring two writers, I expect the delivery of 6 articles in total weekly, with each writer providing 3 articles. You must have experience in writing for gadget and tech blogs, and be very skilled in writing engaging content that is error-free.

Please this is a serious project and It's not meant for lazy folks that like to steal or plagiarise other people's copyrighted works. If you are looking to cut corners and produce stolen content, coded with machine text, designed to bypass plagiarism checkers, please don't apply. I have 6 to 7 years' experience in this business. You won't be paid for stolen content. I will pay N2500 per 1500 word article and will be paying 7500 for the three articles weekly to each of the two writers.

Requirements at a Glance

* Experience in the Gadgets and Tech niche is a must
* Good grasp of English language (preferably American English)
* Good punctuation skills
* Meeting of deadlines ( Your 3 articles must be ready by Saturday Evening)
* You must have a plagiarism checker account
* You must have at least a free version of Grammarly account
* You must be available on WhatsApp
* Ability to post articles on WordPress (I might create an author account for you at some point)

Payments will be made Sunday evening if all your articles have been reviewed and have been seen to pass the quality check. You should be prepared to make modifications, should your articles not meet acceptable standards. This might delay payments until when your articles have been modified.

If you meet the above requirements and you looking for regular work with no stories about payments, please send me a mail, along with samples of your writing in the tech and gadget niche, to "mrdigipaul@gmail.com" I will review your samples over the next week and respond if I see the that you have the right quality I need. Looking forward to building a thriving, rewarding relationship with selected candidates.
smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: 2 Article Writers Needed!!! For A Growing Gadget And Tech Website by wearsandtrends1: 3:06am On Jul 11, 2021
Interested. Do you give topics or outlines?
Re: 2 Article Writers Needed!!! For A Growing Gadget And Tech Website by Mrdigitech(m): 12:46am On Jul 12, 2021
wearsandtrends1:
Interested. Do you give topics or outlines?
No, I don't give topics...I only provide areas, matching the theme of my website, for the writers to cover. I give them a free hand to choose titles according to my guidelines.
Re: 2 Article Writers Needed!!! For A Growing Gadget And Tech Website by Trojan8(m): 7:12am On Jul 12, 2021
Less than #2 for all these requirements

Walks out of the thread

1 Like

Re: 2 Article Writers Needed!!! For A Growing Gadget And Tech Website by Mrdigitech(m): 7:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
Thanks guys for applying for this job post. Successful candidates have been shortlisted...
Re: 2 Article Writers Needed!!! For A Growing Gadget And Tech Website by Foma2: 8:27am On Jul 13, 2021
#1.66, nawa o. Wey I dey complete for #2

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Job Vacancy / Massive Recruitment- Dangote Group is Hiring, Don't Miss Out / Leadway Assurance Vacancy's For Sales Executive/ Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.