Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Landlords Take Note - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Landlords Take Note (265 Views)

Supreme Court Judgment: Panic, As Shangisha Landlords Take Over Highbrow Magodo / Different Types Of Nigerian Landlords (meme Collection) / Fashola Tells Landlords To Collect Rents In Arrears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Landlords Take Note by Zontage: 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2021
Soldiers came to our compound yesterday to pack my neighbour’s properties in a big truck. They handcuffed my neighbor and started beating him mercilessly. No one could move near them or say a word.

After they finished packing all his properties, they bundled my neighbour inside the truck and drove off. Even my landlady that he owed three years rent was dumbfounded.

Luckily for my neighbour, His wife and kids were at his mum’s place. I just saw my neighbor’s close friend this morning and he said I shouldn’t tell anybody that my neighbor wanted to pack out without paying the rent owed the landlady, So he planned with a soldier friend of his to help him pack his load . Country hard no be small.

(1) (Reply)

A Plot Of Land At Ijede, Ikorodu / Four Hundred And Fifty Million Property In Utako, Abuja / 4 Amazing Ways Of Getting High-paying Clients As A Real Estate Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.