Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial (94829 Views)

Obi Cubana Receives 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial (PHOTOS) / Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos / Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by webizone(m): 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
Kaiser20:
Igbos are one of the main beneficiaries of united large one Nigeria.
Nigeria market has helped hardworking Igbo business men/women to live large, still some will still complain.

True. But u sef check am, if people like that dey complain, it means it could be better.
Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by webizone(m): 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2021
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Like I said, typical black man. Not only do the wealthy spend so extravagantly and shamelessly in a land filled with so much poverty but the poor (like you) also hail them for it hoping to get some crumbs from their table.

White billionaires turn into philanthropist and spend huge portions of their wealth on causes that alleviate the suffering of others and advance the human race, while black millionaire spends his wealth on nonsense like 346 cow gift to a friend that doesn’t need it just to show that he can.

And we cry when they call us monkeys.

I was saying this, but I guess money somehow goes to those kain people.
Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by livinbygrace: 6:46pm On Jul 16, 2021
ogelekpomgam:

Oga, learn to appreciate people's wealth and blessings..and you will be blessed and delivered from acute poverty.hating doesn't pay.the more Igbo people are hated..the more they are blessed.some yoloba hoodlums scatter the windscreen of my car during their fight in Lagos...but few months later..my salary is being upgraded.100k + for a start and side hustle.though at my little beginning..I appreciate and admire people's blessings and riches.way to go... angry

This OBi Cubana,started as IBiza night club at Apple junction in Amuwo Lagos and Nobody is against being prosper or successful in any endeavors but the Problen is that you people are noise makers.I have been living with you people for 40years and I can say a lot about you.That was why EZeego”s life was terminated.
How many times have you seen Dangote ,Danttata,Samad(BUA),Adenuga,Elemulu spending lavishly despite being Billionaire.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
filleSouriante:
If only their source of wealth is pure, then no cause for alarm...they should enjoy
If not..........na people wey go chop there I pity especially the pple wey go use longer throat pack take away go give their entire fam for house grin

PS....I'm not part of the vanity crew o. Clean money z good

grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by elonmuskbaby: 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2021
Dealayo:
Vanity
exactly

Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by elonmuskbaby: 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
livinbygrace:

This OBi Cubana,started as IBiza night club at Apple junction in Amuwo Lagos and Nobody is against being prosper or successful in any endeavors but the Problen is that you people are noise makers.I have been living with you people for 40years and I can say a lot about you.That was why EZeego”s life was terminated.
How many times have you seen Dangote ,Danttata,Samad(BUA),Adenuga,Elemulu spending lavishly despite being Billionaire.
exactly.awon money miss road.razz ,noisy overdo party

Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by elonmuskbaby: 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
akanke79:
Meeting of drug barons and their associates.
gbam

Na so them Ade Bendel etc dey do their party those days before kasala burst
Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by Greenerie(f): 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
[ Pure jealousy.Bad Belle.
quote author=Aliyu007 post=103772187] The most alarming thing is that there will surely be that person in his family who needs just 100k to survive but here he is trying to impress every body. This is something about the Igbos , they like playing "who's the bigger boss " game. Horrible mentality.

In addition, the CBN, EFCC NIRSAL State security and the Nigerian police should please monitor the situation at that burial closely because most of the money they'll spend and spray will be counterfeit money. [/quote]

Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by elonmuskbaby: 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
richiepolymer:

There's nothing to envy or drool about this whole vanity.
The Fulani economy just got another boost... cheesy (sarcastic me)
In reality, if there's no standard hospital, fire station, quality educational facility within 100 meters around that venue then its a shame....so much money but no wealth.
thank God I saw someone with common sense

Na so so God when
I tap from the annointing
Baba God pick up my call

When the Bible says those WHO compare themselves to another aren't wise
Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by elonmuskbaby: 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2021
ogelekpomgam:

Oga, learn to appreciate people's wealth and blessings..and you will be blessed and delivered from acute poverty.hating doesn't pay.the more Igbo people are hated..the more they are blessed.some yoloba hoodlums scatter the windscreen of my car during their fight in Lagos...but few months later..my salary is being upgraded.100k + for a start and side hustle.though at my little beginning..I appreciate and admire people's blessings and riches.way to go... angry
money idolatry
Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by Polynek(m): 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
BigJmbaitoli:

Yes
Nice to meet you Am from Ogbaku wink
Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by Funflipper: 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2021
jom28gy:
who are these men?

Drug kingpins
Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by BigJmbaitoli: 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2021
Polynek:
Nice to meet you Am from Ogbaku wink

Same here bro...I'm from Ogwa

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by Freelane33(m): 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2021
Yo right bro
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Like I said, typical black man. Not only do the wealthy spend so extravagantly and shamelessly in a land filled with so much poverty but the poor (like you) also hail them for it hoping to get some crumbs from their table.

White billionaires turn into philanthropist and spend huge portions of their wealth on causes that alleviate the suffering of others and advance the human race, while black millionaire spends his wealth on nonsense like 346 cow gift to a friend that doesn’t need it just to show that he can.

And we cry when they call us monkeys.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2021
Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by Nature8(m): 12:57am On Jul 17, 2021
Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by Nobody: 2:41am On Jul 17, 2021
Southern Nigerians !!! Please let us stop this fighting among each other and fight our common enemy -The fulanis invaders -They are foreigners in our land Nigeria -These normads are uneducated the quota system where someone from Yobe can score 2 to get into a federal secondary school and someone from Anambra and other parts of the south need to score 200 and above to get into the same federal school and your are here trying to argue with them with your intellect is waste of time-They have been presidents and head of states for 40 something years with no concrete achievement but to form a Caliphate in our indigenous lands-Boko hari have borrowed Nigeria to death using 71% of our yearly economy to service debt -which 80% come from the southerners recources-They are busy building a railways with borrowed fund to Niger republic so they can import more Jihadist and equip them with AK-47 to kill us and claim our fathers land ,claiming RUGA this people are normads-Nigeria need a new population census its only in Nigeria that you migrate away from the sea to the desert and the population rises this doesnt even happen in any animal forest -People and animals migrates towards the sea not away from it -Onitsha -Lagos -Ibadan population if we have the right census is greater than the northern population because middle belt is excluded -How they got 140 million people in the north is a fallacy from hell-Ive resided in the northern Nigeria and that population is a fugazi -Nigeria is a country where a president will release 1009 confirm terrorists and jail freedom fighters and declare another wanted while giving terrorists ramsoms and call it a business-We in the south left Nigeria to foreign countries ,because there is no opportunities for us in our fathers land while the Fulani foreigners on our land occupies every important federal positions -We have to keep sending billions of dollars each year to sustaine our families in Nigeria thereby helping Nigeria crumbling economy-All what you Fulanis are busy doing is to kill us and rape our women with your normadic -Outdated Jihadist agenda's-You want to build a Caliphate in our Fatherland abi? Ok you dont want electronic voting system in Nigeria ,because trees and cows vote in your region -We want a divorce-Na by force to be one Nigeria -We no do again-Our four fathers and our parents have made a mistake including the devil himself Lugard because he is not a lord in my eyes -but we are not them -Go and get your Caliphate alone and leave our recourses and land for us .[i][/i]
Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by Elenadzej: 7:40am On Jul 17, 2021
Follow who know road, ka ibute ike
Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by jom28gy(m): 8:16am On Jul 17, 2021
Funflipper:

Drug kingpins
how do you know
Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by jom28gy(m): 8:17am On Jul 17, 2021
Naijeriyya:

39k that's a possibility of reduction if you come to my WhatsApp
O
O
9 This is my WhatsApp number
what are you selling
Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by jom28gy(m): 8:22am On Jul 17, 2021
9jah:
Southern Nigerians !!! Please let us stop this fighting among each other and fight our common enemy -The fulanis invaders -They are foreigners in our land Nigeria -These normads are uneducated the quota system where someone from Yobe can score 2 to get into a federal secondary school and someone from Anambra and other parts of the south need to score 200 and above to get into the same federal school and your are here trying to argue with them with your intellect is waste of time-They have been presidents and head of states for 40 something years with no concrete achievement but to form a Caliphate in our indigenous lands-Boko hari have borrowed Nigeria to death using 71% of our yearly economy to service debt -which 80% come from the southerners recources-They are busy building a railways with borrowed fund to Niger republic so they can import more Jihadist and equip them with AK-47 to kill us and claim our fathers land ,claiming RUGA this people are normads-Nigeria need a new population census its only in Nigeria that you migrate away from the sea to the desert and the population rises this doesnt even happen in any animal forest -People and animals migrates towards the sea not away from it -Onitsha -Lagos -Ibadan population if we have the right census is greater than the northern population because middle belt is excluded -How they got 140 million people in the north is a fallacy from hell-Ive resided in the northern Nigeria and that population is a fugazi -Nigeria is a country where a president will release 1009 confirm terrorists and jail freedom fighters and declare another wanted while giving terrorists ramsoms and call it a business-We in the south left Nigeria to foreign countries ,because there is no opportunities for us in our fathers land while the Fulani foreigners on our land occupies every important federal positions -We have to keep sending billions of dollars each year to sustaine our families in Nigeria thereby helping Nigeria crumbling economy-All what you Fulanis are busy doing is to kill us and rape our women with your normadic -Outdated Jihadist agenda's-You want to build a Caliphate in our Fatherland abi? Ok you dont want electronic voting system in Nigeria ,because trees and cows vote in your region -We want a divorce-Na by force to be one Nigeria -We no do again-Our four fathers and our parents have made a mistake including the devil himself Lugard because he is not a lord in my eyes -but we are not them -Go and get your Caliphate alone and leave our recourses and land for us .[i][/i]
how do you intend to do it?
Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by jom28gy(m): 8:25am On Jul 17, 2021
Naijeriyya:

shocked WOW! Land a lucrative I.T Job in 2021. Grab this I.T MEGA BUNDLE and Go from ZERO to HERO in just 6 months. 20% discount expires tomorrow.
|==============>WhatsApp Me if interested<==============|
I don't really understand what you're talking about
Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by charlsecy(m): 9:06am On Jul 17, 2021
Jerryherd:
Am sure he might not even spend much
You should be talking of "profit" after the event.
Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by Jerryherd: 9:11am On Jul 17, 2021
charlsecy:
You should be talking of "profit" after the event.

Lol
Lots of profit, even his community people made money.... I don't think his hotels and clubs had made him that much money in one night before
Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by zexy2030(m): 11:45am On Jul 17, 2021
Naijeriyya:

O
O
9 This is my WhatsApp number

I may be able to reduce the price further if you message me on or b4 Saturday
How explainatory are these videos and is the 39k with mentorship.

Moreso, are they Nigerian made videos with Nigerian features in the know how?
Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by Funflipper: 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
jom28gy:
how do you know

Because it is written boldly all over them. They are (except for a few of them) always loud.
Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by OROSENIWO: 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
346cows,etc etc why stop at these ? 1000,3000 COWS SHAME on all of them in YORUBA,"OLOWO K'OLE, ILE S'EKU.." How all these affect price of GARRI ? GO ON DANCE YOUR WAYS BACK TO SQUALOR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) / Chioma Gives Davido A Lap Dance At A Nightclub (Video) / "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.