Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,458 members, 7,833,575 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Fans React As Mayorkun Cuts Off His Dreads, Shares Pix With Front Teeth Missing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans React As Mayorkun Cuts Off His Dreads, Shares Pix With Front Teeth Missing (6170 Views)

Teni Shares Throwback Pix With Buba Marwa / Davido Jumps Around In Excitement As Mayorkun Surprises Him At Abuja Concert / Mayorkun Meets His Father as ‘Mayorkun’ & not ‘Mayowa’ After 2 Years - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans React As Mayorkun Cuts Off His Dreads, Shares Pix With Front Teeth Missing by MsDoris(f): 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2021
Singer Mayorkun has left his fans stunned after he took to his Instagram page to share new photos of him but this time around without his signature dreadlocks hairstyle.

On Monday, July 20th, 2021, Mayorkun who is also referred Mayor of Lagos, debuted his new look on Snapchat.

“Cut my hair last last,” he happily captioned the photo.

It was rumoured that the DMW singer opted to chop off his distinctive dreadlocks hairdo that he has had for years for the music album he is working on.
Fans who are taken aback by the new appearance and also the fact that it seemed like his upper teeth were removed and have taken to the comment section to react.

View site below for full update:

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/07/fans-stunned-as-singer-mayourkun-cuts.html

Re: Fans React As Mayorkun Cuts Off His Dreads, Shares Pix With Front Teeth Missing by PlayMaker14: 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2021
Wetin Police hate pass;

Tattoo and Dreadlocks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans React As Mayorkun Cuts Off His Dreads, Shares Pix With Front Teeth Missing by Icejayz(m): 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2021
What happened to his upper teeth? i hope it's not what I am thinking. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fans React As Mayorkun Cuts Off His Dreads, Shares Pix With Front Teeth Missing by Drizzy5001(m): 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2021
Baba don collect punches grin
Re: Fans React As Mayorkun Cuts Off His Dreads, Shares Pix With Front Teeth Missing by Gadafii: 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2021
Omo I just cut my hair two days ago, I haven't combed in seven months, it had started turning to dreads tho I have been grooming it, cutting the sides every two weeks just to maintain freshness grin

When I finally cut it, it changed my looks and made my head bigger like boiled egg

I promise I was going to keep this next one for at least a year cool

4 Likes

Re: Fans React As Mayorkun Cuts Off His Dreads, Shares Pix With Front Teeth Missing by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ok mayor of Lagos
Re: Fans React As Mayorkun Cuts Off His Dreads, Shares Pix With Front Teeth Missing by NiklauseFred(m): 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2021
From Mayor of Lagos to moi moi of Lagos cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Fans React As Mayorkun Cuts Off His Dreads, Shares Pix With Front Teeth Missing by Mastakija(m): 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2021
Gadafii:
Omo I just cut my hair two days ago, I haven't combed in seven months, it had started turning to dreads tho I have been grooming it, cutting the sides every two weeks just to maintain freshness grin

When I finally cut it, it changed my looks and made my head bigger like boiled egg

how can u not comb ur hair for seven month and it is not dread u put on ur head
Which kind of dirtness is dat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans React As Mayorkun Cuts Off His Dreads, Shares Pix With Front Teeth Missing by donprincebigt(m): 10:17pm On Jul 21, 2021
Wahala
Re: Fans React As Mayorkun Cuts Off His Dreads, Shares Pix With Front Teeth Missing by Khaliyah(m): 11:09pm On Jul 21, 2021
Gadafii:

My Hair is a year and 7months now, haven't combed the whole of this year, just like you I trim the sides every 2weeks, shave every Saturday and wash it every 2weeks, it has turned dada sha but still rocking it
Re: Fans React As Mayorkun Cuts Off His Dreads, Shares Pix With Front Teeth Missing by MrHealth(m): 12:37am On Jul 22, 2021
Mayorkun my Unilag Roomate that year.

I have always wondered why you choose to wear dreads. It's totally not you.

You were fine with your full natural Afro hairdo you used to rock back then in Unilag.

I just wish you can be real to yourself and not let peer pressure and celebrity lifestyle get to you.
Re: Fans React As Mayorkun Cuts Off His Dreads, Shares Pix With Front Teeth Missing by daxon001(m): 11:15am On Jul 22, 2021
When he has been going for those crucial meetings and then seeing that his appearance doesn't look good enough

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s New Girlfriend, Amarachi Moves Into His New Home [PICS] / Exclusive Photos From Karen Igho’s Birthday Party / Nollywood Actress Dior Adiele Slams Haters Over Her Unclad Pregnancy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.