Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,564 members, 7,840,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

FUTMINNA Graduating Student Wears "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTMINNA Graduating Student Wears "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt (60992 Views)

Fresh Graduate Wore "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt (Pictured) / FUTMINNA Graduating Student Dies On His Way To His Convocation / Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTMINNA Graduating Student Wears "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:38am On Jul 22, 2021
I doubt it is constitutional to punish someone for an inscription on his shirt. He was not caught in any action.

It just like arresting NAS for rapping that he is with his gun when he is in the shower. Or arresting Rick Ross for rapping that he is into distribution like Atlantic and has drugs flying over the Atlantic.

Leave the dude and face more serious issues like a government calling a man a murderer without him being convicted of murder.
Re: FUTMINNA Graduating Student Wears "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt by slynat(m): 8:43am On Jul 22, 2021
Exactly. And more will continue to sign out with same phrase.
Re: FUTMINNA Graduating Student Wears "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt by Sixsigmahub: 8:57am On Jul 22, 2021
slynat:
I hope he remembers that the internet doesn't forget.[/i][color=#990000][/color]

[i]

He's just doing it for the clout
Re: FUTMINNA Graduating Student Wears "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt by Eriokanmi: 8:59am On Jul 22, 2021
The future of Nigeria is in the hands of God. Things don baję gaan among this generation of youths. Decorum has left them
Re: FUTMINNA Graduating Student Wears "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt by UltimateSpice: 8:59am On Jul 22, 2021
P
Re: FUTMINNA Graduating Student Wears "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt by slowice(m): 9:01am On Jul 22, 2021
Just young people Wilding.... I see nothing wrong here.
Re: FUTMINNA Graduating Student Wears "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt by Charmingrascal(m): 9:01am On Jul 22, 2021
It is a pity how nonsense things trend among we "future leaders"

If his admission is withdrawn now he will cry foul
Re: FUTMINNA Graduating Student Wears "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt by Ayobami7(m): 9:02am On Jul 22, 2021
Lol
Re: FUTMINNA Graduating Student Wears "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt by Bhol28: 9:02am On Jul 22, 2021
NFA_ No Future Ambition
Re: FUTMINNA Graduating Student Wears "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt by Reuben700: 9:03am On Jul 22, 2021
Another scapegoat spotted make we see who go laugh last grin cheesy
Re: FUTMINNA Graduating Student Wears "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt by TempleHouse: 9:03am On Jul 22, 2021
He should be applauded for telling the truth and being sincere.
25% of Nigerian University graduands have cheated and comes out with good grades and nothing happened.
Re: FUTMINNA Graduating Student Wears "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt by pretydiva(f): 9:03am On Jul 22, 2021
Obudupikin:
Another final year student... But 80% of the article was about the Uniben student and a repetition of what had been reported before.

Mtchw sad
I'm telling you. I had to skip reading till I got to the last paragraph. A very shabby report from the op
Re: FUTMINNA Graduating Student Wears "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:04am On Jul 22, 2021
Photoshop
Re: FUTMINNA Graduating Student Wears "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt by DonKharly(m): 9:04am On Jul 22, 2021
Obudupikin:
Another final year student... But 80% of the article was about the Uniben student and a repetition of what had been reported before.

Mtchw sad
Re: FUTMINNA Graduating Student Wears "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt by Ayion: 9:04am On Jul 22, 2021
Two ways, Either

HE WAS CHEATED

OR

HE CHEATED
Re: FUTMINNA Graduating Student Wears "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt by ugodson(m): 9:05am On Jul 22, 2021
Am guessing this is the tread for this generation after writing exams.
Re: FUTMINNA Graduating Student Wears "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt by J2381: 9:05am On Jul 22, 2021
I won't be surprise if that guy is a Marlian.
Re: FUTMINNA Graduating Student Wears "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt by Ngasky(m): 9:05am On Jul 22, 2021
SportsHD:
It's just clout. Y'all shouldn't take it serious.
In sane country,the university can't prove he cheated.
They can't force him to re-write exams.

By the way, the news is from 2019. The hungry blogger just dug it up.
Likewise he cant proove that he graduate. Atleast if he passed the previous Exams he did not pass the Exam he just wrote before posing for this picture YET
Re: FUTMINNA Graduating Student Wears "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt by KazikageSama: 9:05am On Jul 22, 2021
What these people don't understand is that even if you don't get punished by the university, you are making your chances of getting job in some corporate organizations almost impossible (in an already difficult environment). A simple background check will show what you are portraying / stand for and corporates would not bother to dig deeper or investigate if it's true or not, they will just decline your application (and sincerely who can blame them? there are thousands of other qualified graduates by the way).

Not everything is about chasing clout or getting followers on Twitter and Inst, make we dey apply brain to things too....ofcourse, unless your papa nha one big Senator sha.

2 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA Graduating Student Wears "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt by Slizzords: 9:05am On Jul 22, 2021
paulolee:
some people just dey go crazy over few minutes of trending..
even I you cheated, must u announce n mk it public??
I know dt a graduate dt finished with a strong degree wont do such..
na dm wey finish with just pass dey make noise because d paper self no de useful in job hunting
Internet never forgets
You must be a dullard..your write-up just dey gimme headache. A so called grown up that cannot write without using abbreviations...shior
Re: FUTMINNA Graduating Student Wears "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt by ejimatic: 9:05am On Jul 22, 2021
Sixsigmahub:
Another Final Year Student in a Federal University in Nigeria has been spotted by the school authorities with an Examination Malpractice Shirt.

It’s been a very trendy month this July as the internet as been raging hot since the news of Uniben’s Peace Ufuoma being investigated by the School authorities for wearing a shirt that said, “Aggressive malpractice brought me this far”.

According to be report by , Department of Microbiology, University of Benin has constituted a committee to probe the results of a female student, who marked her graduation in a controversial shirt.

Some weeks ago, a video had gone viral on social media which featured the young lady, Peace Ufuoma, wearing a shirt that reads ‘aggressive malpractice brought me this far’.

In a meeting on Tuesday, July 13, the management of the institution begun investigating all the results of the lady and a report is to be given within a week.

The memo sighted online by Siggy correspondent was signed by the department’s head, S.E Omonigho, and directed to one Prof I. O Enabulele to head the committee.

There had been reports on Wednesday that the student was asked to rewrite all her papers from her level two till the end of level four.

The report also alleged that the school management is of the opinion that Peace Ufuoma be used as a scapegoat to tell every student of the University of Benin that examination malpractices are not allowed within her walls.

In yet another unconfirmed report released on the evening of the same wednesday, the spokesperson for the University of Benin, Benedicta Adeola Ehanire, has said there is no report yet from the panel set up to investigate a 400-level student, Peace Ufuoma, who is under probe for alleged exam malpractice.

Everyone has had one of two things to say about the incident but the fact remains that the University of Benin has made her point clear in publicly declaring that she has no room for malpractices of all sort and offenders will be prosecuted squarely.

Amidst all these drama, another photo surfaces online of a young male graduate of a yet to be identified University boldly showing this sign-out shirt which read, “Cheated in every Exam”.

A source has reported that the school authorities have started to take the “Uniben move”. They might have to start investigating into his record to find loopholes.

What is going to be the end of this? Are they going to take any drastic decision against the young man?

https:///another-final-year-student-spotted-with-an-examination-malpractice-shirt/
. What will happen if a student writes: I OVERPAID MY SCHOoL FEES ? Will the check if it is true and return the excess? Whoever sets a committee on the inscription on somebody's t shirt is clueless and wasting his time.It is like chasing a shadow. You are entitled to what you wear and what is written on it good or bad
Re: FUTMINNA Graduating Student Wears "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt by DonKharly(m): 9:06am On Jul 22, 2021
Obudupikin:

Mtchw sad
I swear.. I tire for the OP, stopped reading and went straight to the pic of the said idiot.
Re: FUTMINNA Graduating Student Wears "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt by ruffhandu: 9:06am On Jul 22, 2021
I don't understand the rationale behind bragging with evil by the youth these days, e tire me honestly.
Re: FUTMINNA Graduating Student Wears "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt by fayruka(m): 9:06am On Jul 22, 2021
Dey Don sell all their senses
Re: FUTMINNA Graduating Student Wears "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt by phemmyfour: 9:06am On Jul 22, 2021
Obudupikin:

What made you so sure?
That building on his right below

https://www.nairaland.com/2919074/see-photos-how-student-futminna
Re: FUTMINNA Graduating Student Wears "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:06am On Jul 22, 2021
He wants the school to challenge him so that he can take them to Court

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA Graduating Student Wears "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt by Benekkk: 9:07am On Jul 22, 2021
Pauldollars:
The World will continue to see more of this things as evil continue to abound. The times are coming when shame will no longer exists in the dictionary of humans.
He that is Righteous, let him continue to be Righteous still. He that is corrupt, immoral and godless, let him continue to be corrupt, immoral and godless.
Very soon the wheat will be sifted from the chaff and the sheep from the goats.
True talk. He that has ears to hear, let him hear!
Re: FUTMINNA Graduating Student Wears "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt by Berezuski: 9:07am On Jul 22, 2021
Seems the latest thread for some of our unproductive graduates
But it’s surely a bad hit
Whether they become famous through this or not, but who will want to associate with these kind of nonsense?
Or I forgot that our society celebrates mediocrity!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Cousin Brought This To Me, Please Help Me! / Tuition Fees Of Public Universities In Nigeria / University Of Calabar Suspends 4 Students Over “Water Ritual”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.