Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,075 members, 7,838,717 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Which Of The Tribe Accent Do U Find cringing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of The Tribe Accent Do U Find cringing (1126 Views)

Guys Which Of These Hot Girl's Backside Do U Find Most Attractive[photo] / Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? / Ladies What Would U Do If U Find Urself In A Room Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Tribe Accent Do U Find cringing by bmdmix5: 1:44pm On Jul 24, 2021
to me its edo language the way they talk expecially d women is no for me

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Tribe Accent Do U Find cringing by Stupidquestions: 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
Akwa-Ibom...choi...that language and accent is like talking with hot yam in your mouth

6 Likes

Re: Which Of The Tribe Accent Do U Find cringing by Michaelfucker(m): 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2021
bmdmix5:
to me its edo language the way they talk expecially d women is no for me
Igbo and Hausa.
Re: Which Of The Tribe Accent Do U Find cringing by Bola146(f): 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2021
Stupidquestions:
Akwa-Ibom...choi...that language and accent is like talking with hot yam in your mouth

grin grin grin grin na so
Re: Which Of The Tribe Accent Do U Find cringing by Sonnobax15(m): 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
grin
Calabar people no join one bit for me at all.... Their accent just get as e be for my ear...

Plus ijaw people too.... Especially when an ijaw person want to call fish--he go call am"FIS"
Re: Which Of The Tribe Accent Do U Find cringing by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
All the languages sounds perfect to me tho and I always want to learn them. I think I can Still speak some. The heavy consonants makes it even easier to remember

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The Tribe Accent Do U Find cringing by Idamond: 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2021
as an akwa ibom man, all accent sounds uncivilized to me

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Tribe Accent Do U Find cringing by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
Idamond:

Idem fo? eti eririe ?

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Tribe Accent Do U Find cringing by thorpido(m): 2:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
Idamond:
Iyam mi
Re: Which Of The Tribe Accent Do U Find cringing by Stupidquestions: 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2021
Idamond:
..Lol...while your own mbo mbo is civilised abi grin
Re: Which Of The Tribe Accent Do U Find cringing by PacAmaru: 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
Stupidquestions:
Lol Yu da mad
Re: Which Of The Tribe Accent Do U Find cringing by Idamond: 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2021
Stupidquestions:

..Lol...while your own mbo mbo is civilised abi grin

if na akwa ibom man now u go say e no fit read and comprehend... I used "ALL" so reread
Re: Which Of The Tribe Accent Do U Find cringing by Idamond: 2:12pm On Jul 24, 2021
Stupidquestions:

you're not even against the accent. you hate the tribe...

I wonder if ur tribe na Jesus tribe
Re: Which Of The Tribe Accent Do U Find cringing by Stupidquestions: 2:16pm On Jul 24, 2021
Idamond:

You are a very big fooool like a typical Nigerian who always feel someones hate him and his s tribe...card....where on my post did I express hatred to the tribe..

Stupidquestions:
Show me tribe hatred here...apart from language accent issue being referred to

3 Likes

Re: Which Of The Tribe Accent Do U Find cringing by Assumptabeke(f): 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2021
Idamond:
Glory! grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Of The Tribe Accent Do U Find cringing by Idamond: 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2021
Stupidquestions:

You are a very big fooool like a typical Nigerian who always feel someones hate him and his s tribe...card....where on my post did I express hatred to the tribe..

Show me tribe hatred here...apart from language accent issue being referred to

I can see your name is affecting the way u comprehend things. bye! grin
Re: Which Of The Tribe Accent Do U Find cringing by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
Akwa Ibom. That language is ugly.
Re: Which Of The Tribe Accent Do U Find cringing by Stupidquestions: 2:33pm On Jul 24, 2021
Idamond:

I can see your name is affecting the way u comprehend things. bye! grin
Dey use ur head...so it won't attract unnecesary swear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Tribe Accent Do U Find cringing by KingWarri: 2:44pm On Jul 24, 2021
Michaelfucker:

Igbo and Hausa.
Holy Molly...
Igbo is so Acidic... I can tolerate hausa but Igbo??.. naaah
Re: Which Of The Tribe Accent Do U Find cringing by donbachi(m): 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2021
Yonathan
Re: Which Of The Tribe Accent Do U Find cringing by Elidrisy20: 3:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
Who accent help
Provided V dey no wahala
Re: Which Of The Tribe Accent Do U Find cringing by frankoben(m): 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2021
KingWarri:
Holy Molly... Igbo is so Acidic... I can tolerate hausa but Igbo??.. naaah
Yeezuz!
Re: Which Of The Tribe Accent Do U Find cringing by bmdmix5: 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2021
Idamond:

he didn't say anything bout hate

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Tribe Accent Do U Find cringing by Vinnie2000(m): 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2021
I thought one of the Rules of Nairaland is NOT TO Mock other people's Tribe..
Conciously or unconsciously.. undecided sad

OP!!
Accent is normal
Even in England (UK), there is
London accent..
Merseyside accent..
Birmingham accent..
Cardiff accent..etc..

Your own Tribe..
Does the speakers not express the accent while speaking English??
And Hope u also find it offensive or annoying too? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Tribe Accent Do U Find cringing by bmdmix5: 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2021
Vinnie2000:

I thought one of the Rules of Nairaland is NOT TO Mock other people's Tribe..
Conciously or unconsciously.. undecided sad

OP!!
Accent is normal
Even in England (UK), there is
London accent..
Merseyside accent..
Birmingham accent..
Cardiff accent..etc..

Your own Tribe..
Does the speakers not express the accent while speaking English??
And Hope u also find it offensive or annoying too? undecided
yawn

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My friends deceived me to go clubbing, Now My Boyfriend Won’t forgive me / 3 Reasons Why Your Children May Not Make It Past 30 Years / I Am A Man But Women Are Stronger Than Men.redpill Sucks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.