Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,936 members, 7,852,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:19 PM

#Boycottbbnaija2021. Yes, We Can!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / #Boycottbbnaija2021. Yes, We Can!! (308 Views)

Pastor O O Abel Sermon On Yes And Amen / Yes, Pythons Can Swallow Adult Humans. (Graphic Pics & Videos) / Is This Our Tomorrow Teacher? Yes This Is A Lazy Youth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#Boycottbbnaija2021. Yes, We Can!! by BrainSanitizer: 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2021
What if all those who are being targeted to spend their money to vote for these housemates decide to realize that the money can be spent on something more important?
What if they suddenly realize that they'll gain nothing, absolutely nothing by watching the show?
What if they realize that the time they'll use to watch the show can actually be used to do something better?
What if they all decide to gather the money they'd have spent voting and go on a nationwide charity programme to reach out to people who actually need the money.
What if? What if?? What if

#BoycottBBNaija2021

#CharityDriveNaija2021

1 Like

Re: #Boycottbbnaija2021. Yes, We Can!! by fenibak: 10:49pm On Jul 24, 2021
BrainSanitizer:
What if all those who are being targeted to spend their money to vote for these housemates decide to realize that the money can be spent on something more important?
What if they suddenly realize that they'll gain nothing, absolutely nothing by watching the show?
What if they realize that the time they'll use to watch the show can actually be used to do something better?
What if they all decide to gather the money they'd have spent voting and go on a nationwide charity programme to reach out to people who actually need the money.
What if? What if?? What if

#BoycottBBNaija2021

#CharityDriveNaija2021

I support the boycott
Re: #Boycottbbnaija2021. Yes, We Can!! by Zaxbash1: 10:51pm On Jul 24, 2021
grin me never even watch...Na parcha and Messi I hear say dey fight last year...
Re: #Boycottbbnaija2021. Yes, We Can!! by mushroomFarm: 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
fenibak:

I support the boycott
seconded

(1) (Reply)

Closed Thread / Help Identify This Snake Please!! / What Is The Importance Of Omnichannel Loyalty Programs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.