Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,311 members, 7,842,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Mystery Of Picture Or Photograph - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mystery Of Picture Or Photograph (480 Views)

Mystery Of The Woman Private Part / The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) / Corazon Kwamboka's Viral Boob Getting Photograph Expelled By Instagram For "Viol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mystery Of Picture Or Photograph by TGYM: 12:42am On Jul 25, 2021
2.     MYSTERY OF PICTURE OR PHOTOGRAPH
The mystery of pictures is based on Satan’s plan of making images of the things I have created. When I was here on earth, I did not introduce any picture and my disciples did not introduce any picture after me. Both I and my disciples did that to obey the commandment of my father, “Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image…”
Now, I, the Lord Almighty created man by my own power and wisdom and commanded him not to carve or make for himself any image of the things I, the Lord Almighty created. The world has not understood this mystery. Any man who carves, moulds or draws anything I created is telling me he can do what I did. Such a man is challenging me.
I throw this question to the world: Why do men warn against pirating their own products? If they think it is not good to pirate or adulterate the quality of their products or abuse their right of ownership, why do they imitate and draw human beings and animals that are my own products? When one draws man or any of the creatures I made and names it, it becomes the fake of that creature.
 DANGER OF PICTURE/PHOTOGRAPHY
The Devil Introduced Photography for the Following Reasons:
1. He uses it to operate in the spiritual realm. When people snap pictures, their images are deposited in the kingdom of darkness with their names attached to it. This helps the demons in charge to trace somebody any time they want to work on the person.
2. He uses it as a means of seducing men and women. When pictures of men or ladies are shown, the opposite sex is attracted to lust.
3. He uses it to show unclothedness. His agents pose shamelessly naked in pictures thereby promoting immorality. That is even the reason people draw a naked man and woman and call them Adam and Eve. All these are to seduce men.
4. Satan uses it to promote pride or self presentation. When people take photographs, they make monuments of themselves and always admire the idols they have made of themselves.
5. When people snap picture their natural colour will be changed. This is against my standard for man.
6. Another danger of picture is that the demons use it to counterfeit people when they die. That is why they can put on the face of the dead people to operate in the world. The demons in charge of this operation enforce taking of photograph into a common practice.
7. They use pictures to advertise their evil products because the devil knows that it is an easy way to capture the attention of the world. They use pictures to advertise their worldly fashions and styles of hair making and beautification.
In summary, whatever the world is doing to introduce themselves originated from the pit of hell, even the pictures they are using, the natural colour of a person cannot be there. Yet anything done to change the natural colour has counterfeited what I made.
I said that the righteousness of man is like a filthy rag before me, because all they are doing in the name of serving is not enough, they are still far from me. Yes, I can see the world trying to be intelligent by asking if these things I am saying now can take somebody to hell. Yes, they may ask their questions, I am here to answer their questions. Intelligent world! I have come to tell them that all their intelligence is nothing before me. I, Jesus Christ of Nazareth say that I allowed them to try, with their wisdom and academic, to read and see whether they can know me. I’m here to give answer to their question.
Before Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed by fire, there were dead ones who did not live to see. In the time of Noah, there were dead ones who did not live to experience the deluge. When the Israelites were in the wilderness, there were dead ones who did not live to enter the Promised Land.
People should not bother themselves about those who have died before these mysteries were revealed, because those ones have died already. Whether they are in heaven or hell is a matter between me and them. However, some of those Christians were allowed into heaven because of my mercy which they pleaded at their dying point.
This is why I am calling all my children to come together in True Gospel Revival Movement and unite to fight this battle against satanic entanglements and get their freedom. I have come as a saviour and a redeemer to give them victory.
I also know that the world will ask question about the requirement of photographs for banking and traveling. Tell them I am coming to do it by myself, if they return to me.
So children, I think I should say this: Tell the world that the only thing I permit them to project or draw is what they have the power to manufacture. This is because, when they do that, they are improving on their intelligence. If they are drawing, painting and projecting anything I created which I did not give man the power to create, they are challenging me, and they have challenged me enough. Thus said the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
Tell the world that all these things I am saying now are mysteries which I will use to govern my own people.
Tell all those who say they have encountered me, that I asked them whether any of them can explain exactly how I am or project my image. No human being can picture me or draw and project how I am. Tell them that I am giving them condition but they are telling me that the condition is in their hands to accept or reject. I am calling them to come together in True Gospel Revival Movement but they are giving me condition that I should come myself to tell them. Any of them who refuses to join me will end up in hell.
After showing them things in heaven and hell, they come back to draw pictures to represent those things in their books and other materials, and even make mistakes. I have commanded the world:
“Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:” (Ex. 20:4)
This scripture is there to condemn them. If they can hold any body pirating their products chargeable to an offence, they should also know that I am capable of holding them guilty for tampering with what I created.
Again, I have come to tell the world one of the reasons I said I have condemned all the churches in the world. It is because their leaders are fathers. They don’t want to accept correction.
I want to declare to the world that every logo signifies ownership. No body that has a logo that will see me. My servants who I am using in True Gospel Revival Movement adopted a logo but I told them to remove it because logo signifies ownership of a product. Some churches project the dove in their logo, which is a thing I created by myself. Some use the symbol of the cross which signifies agony. The symbol of cross in the logo of hospitals signifies that it is a place of pain. This is why I declared that my own church will not have logo, so that Satan will not accuse them. I have ordered them to do away with anything that has image on it. Thus said the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
This is why my word says that the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. Does not the world see my wisdom in these mysteries? Therefore, I, hereby announce to the world that I have returned, to rule and to destroy whatever the idiot has done all this time. I have come to take back to my kingdom that which belongs to me. Thus said the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

(1) (Reply)

Help I Can't Access My Stock Again / 5 Key Maturity Needs Before Marriage / Please Is It Ok To Fall In Love With Two Siblings.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.