Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,330 members, 7,839,585 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

I'm Dying With Unknown Sickness - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Dying With Unknown Sickness (473 Views)

Doctors I'm Dying Kindly Advise Me / “I'm Dying, I Can’t Breathe” – Lady Cries Out On Facebook After Testing Positive / Breaking: New Unknown Sickness Kills Four People In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Dying With Unknown Sickness by Deocle: 3:02pm On Jul 28, 2021
I don't even no where to start.

This sickness started late last month, since then my life hasn't been the same.

The symptom varies
1. Coldness in my stomach
2. Feet coldness
3. Sensational burning in my skin (especially my back and my chest anytime I lay down)
4. Body weakness and fatigue
5. My eyes seems not captured event very well, though I can see properly. I.e been dizzy.

I've been to the hospital, I did Widal test, so I treated Malaria and Typhoid. After the treatment I was okay for just 5 days and the sickness resurfaces again since then I have been down. I've taken a lot of antibiotics and anti malaria drug.

Any doctor in the house that can help my life, am seriously dying.
Re: I'm Dying With Unknown Sickness by Nackzy: 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2021
Doctors in the house
Re: I'm Dying With Unknown Sickness by Deocle: 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2021
Front page please

I'm seriously dying
Re: I'm Dying With Unknown Sickness by Homeboiy: 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2021
I sense

HIV/Aids

But

You need to go back for more tests
Re: I'm Dying With Unknown Sickness by 1F30M4(f): 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
I'll advise you go to another hospital better still a general hospital orr any PHC around you, please go there asap and request to see a doctor.

1 Like

Re: I'm Dying With Unknown Sickness by Decolonel(m): 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
Well, your symptoms are quite vague. Meaning they are not pointing to any specific system of the body.

Bro, I would suggest you visit a teaching hospital where a doctor would take full detailed history, after which he would examine you, send you for investigations (tests) from which he can arrive at a diagnosis.

Pls don't google your symptoms and avoid patronising quacks/ self medication.
Re: I'm Dying With Unknown Sickness by Harddiskng(m): 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2021
@OP. Stop taking drugs for a while. The accumulation of drugs in your system can even cause problems. By now I’m sure you have taken anti-malaria, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal etc.

Try fasting, drink enough water
(If you can add prayers to it perfect though your fasting is not for religious reasons though, its to help your body Detox). Watch it for some weeks, see if symptoms subside.
Re: I'm Dying With Unknown Sickness by Deocle: 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2021
Okay

Decolonel:
Well, your symptoms are quite vague. Meaning they are not pointing to any specific system of the body.

Bro, I would suggest you visit a teaching hospital where a doctor would take full detailed history, after which he would examine you, send you for investigations (tests) from which he can arrive at a diagnosis.

Pls don't google your symptoms and avoid patronising quacks/ self medication.
Re: I'm Dying With Unknown Sickness by Deocle: 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
Thank you very much

Harddiskng:
@OP. Stop taking drugs for a while. The accumulation of drugs in your system can even cause problems. By now I’m sure you have taken anti-malaria, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal etc.

Try fasting, drink enough water
(If you can add prayers to it perfect though your fasting is not for religious reasons though, its to help your body Detox). Watch it for some weeks, see if symptoms subside.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Rid, Of This Health Issue. / Sugarcane Juice Benefits For Male Fertility= By Expert / Treat Your Ulcer Without Worry From Ekpo Ruth Herbal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.