Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,095 members, 7,838,771 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

A Nigerian Student Wins, Graduated as the Over All Best Student in Ghana. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nigerian Student Wins, Graduated as the Over All Best Student in Ghana. (386 Views)

Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson / UNILAG Student Wins 4-inch Heels Shoe Race Competition (Photos) / Abosede Oyinlola: OAU Student Wins Osun Essay Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Student Wins, Graduated as the Over All Best Student in Ghana. by frank034: 10:35pm On Aug 01, 2021
This is his post on his Facebook timeline.
https://m.facebook.com/franklinowagu

His name: Owagu Ugochukwu Franklin

Tamale Technical University Ghana.
Yesterday 31st/October/2020, God did what He alone can do.
At my graduation ceremony, I was honored as the University's
1. Overall Best Student of faculty of applied science & Technology of the year.
2. Overall Best male student of the year.
3. Overall Best Student of the year.
A summary.
Admitted 1st November 2016 and completed May 2019. Graduated on 31st October 2020.

*Award and the year received while in school*

1. Joint developer, electronic voting system - 2017.
2. Computer science Best student of the year 2016 batch - 2019.
3. The University's Most Successful Departmental President of the year - 2019
4. The University's Overall Best Student of faculty of applied science and Technology. - 2020
5. The University's Overall Best male student of the year. - 2020
6. The University's Overall Best Student of the year. - 2020

*Leadership position and the year served while in school*

1. Computer Science Departmental organizer - 2018
2. Chairman Association of Nigerian students - 2018
3. Computer Science Departmental President - 2019
4. Vice President National Commission for Civic Education(NCCE) Tatu chapter. - 2019
5. Secretary Enactus Tatu Chapter - 2019.

These and many more were the display of God's infinite mercy and love.
Thank you, Jesus Christ.

Re: A Nigerian Student Wins, Graduated as the Over All Best Student in Ghana. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
Igbo Amaka, grin grin
We always mak Waves anywher we go grin
Dats why Fulani terrorists dnt want us 2 leav Nigeria grin
De knw we can becom Giant of Africa Overnight Nd Conquer dem as our Colony grin
Re: A Nigerian Student Wins, Graduated as the Over All Best Student in Ghana. by NobleSeed(m): 11:11pm On Aug 01, 2021
congrats to the young lad..
Re: A Nigerian Student Wins, Graduated as the Over All Best Student in Ghana. by silibaba: 11:48pm On Aug 01, 2021
Let me park well first grin

(1) (Reply)

Need Help With My School Result, I'm Graduating Soon / NYSC Corp Members Made To March Inside Dirty Water (VIDEO) / Is 2.7 A Good Gpa In First Semester Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.