Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,496 members, 7,847,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:05 AM

Christian President: MURIC Replies CAN, Says 'It Is Not Your Turn' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christian President: MURIC Replies CAN, Says 'It Is Not Your Turn' (28755 Views)

Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN / Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo / Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian President: MURIC Replies CAN, Says 'It Is Not Your Turn' by DabuIIIT: 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2021
Guestlander:

I doubt you know Yorubas more than I do. "Yoruba Muslims" is a creation of some hateful individuals who would like us to turn against each other based on religion and that will never happen, trust me.
Nobody is gonna flog you if you speak the truth...
YrbMzlm is real,I have them around me with this same bloody mumuric logic
They obey orders straight from the caliphate...
I will show you something later
Re: Christian President: MURIC Replies CAN, Says 'It Is Not Your Turn' by ThatFairGuy1: 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2021
JAMBITE
TarOrfeeek:
MuMuric

Again the flawed logic of the Islamist fanatic is brought to fore.

OBJ was elected for 8 years
GEJ was elected for 4 years
UMY was elected for 4 years
PMB was elected for 8 years

If they no give Christian President.

Anything way this country see, make them take.
Re: Christian President: MURIC Replies CAN, Says 'It Is Not Your Turn' by Orpe7(m): 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
How did we get to this position tori Olorun
Wtf is wrong with this Muric na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian President: MURIC Replies CAN, Says 'It Is Not Your Turn' by Buckeyemedia1: 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
leksite120:
As a Yoruba and a Muslim.
It's only on Nairaland I start hearing the word Yoruba Muslims. And I start wondering if I reasoned such a thing before. Every where I go, I see Muslims and Christians and I never for once felt the need to classify us based on religion.

This Muric of a thing.. I personally think it's Nairaland that promotes him, cos I never heard of his name on any local radio or anywhere, I only know him from Nairaland and no where else. NAIRALAND should stop all these just to gain traffic, They're giving him so much publicity, it's just a one man organization.
Nigerian press is useless must they publish every thing any lunatic says? Buhari has a had time shitting, it will be headline news?
Re: Christian President: MURIC Replies CAN, Says 'It Is Not Your Turn' by akinz5: 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
NA RELIGION THEY USE IN DECEIVING US IN THIS COUNTRY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian President: MURIC Replies CAN, Says 'It Is Not Your Turn' by Buckeyemedia1: 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
Orpe7:
How did we get to this position tori Olorun
Wtf is wrong with this Muric na
No different from the rubbish they the press did with ipob? Ipob is proscribed in Nigeria, no newspaper in Nigeria ought to carry anything said by ipob, but the reality is that we are our own worst enemies.
Re: Christian President: MURIC Replies CAN, Says 'It Is Not Your Turn' by Buckeyemedia1: 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2021
akinz5:
NA RELIGION THEY USE IN DECEIVING US IN THIS COUNTRY.
Only a political party with no ambition will field a Yoruba Muslim, no way that party can win, na bad market, Muslim Muslim ticket, will not fly. Absolutely no hope for Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Re: Christian President: MURIC Replies CAN, Says 'It Is Not Your Turn' by emilo2bad: 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2021
Sirjamo:
This is a reply to CAN, but PDP dundees and Ipob terrorists will start abusing MURIC for advocating for Muslims rights, just like CAN is doing.

Every religion organization has the right to demand for presidency, but only the politicians and the electorates will have the final say.

I AM DONE TALKING
My bro PDP will not abuse MURIC because they are on the same page. Atiku or Tambuwal are their next presidential candidate. Both are fulani and Muslims
Re: Christian President: MURIC Replies CAN, Says 'It Is Not Your Turn' by Blackdisciple(m): 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2021
Another Jihadist extremist the west is having but many are yet to realise it.
Re: Christian President: MURIC Replies CAN, Says 'It Is Not Your Turn' by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2021
BLIND CHRISTIANS, I PITY THEM. THE LAST THING MUSLIMS WILL DO IN ANY CONTROL WHERE THEY ARE IN CONTROL OF POWER, IS TO HAND IT OVER TO CHRISTIANS. THEY KNOW THE DREADFUL TIME THAT WE ARE LIVING IN, WHILE CHRISTIANS DONT. WITH THE DESTRUCTION OF AL AQSA MOSQUE BY ISRAEL STARING AT THEM, THEY KNOW THAT HUMANITY IS HEADED TOWARDS A GLOBAL WAR ON RELIGION AND ARE SERIOUSLY PREPARING FOR IT. WE THINK THAT THEY ARE NOT INTELLIGENT, BUT THEY ARE MORE INTELLIGENT THAN WE DO AND THE MOST STUPID THING THEY WILL DO NOW, IS TO ALLOW A CHRISTIAN TO BE IN CHARGE WHEN ISRAEL WIL DESTROY AL AQSA MOSQUE.
Re: Christian President: MURIC Replies CAN, Says 'It Is Not Your Turn' by omokab: 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Has Akintola's problem gotten to this extent?
Na so e dey start...chains should be closeby
to your humble self is it right for a CAN to be calling for christian president in 2023? I can vote for anyone I like but not telling me I should vote because of religion.
Re: Christian President: MURIC Replies CAN, Says 'It Is Not Your Turn' by discusant: 7:46pm On Aug 02, 2021
Doraty1:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2021/08/2023-muric-reacts-to-cans-call-for.html?m=1

For Akintola, the history of political leadership of Nigeria must start from 1999, not from 1960. For him, we must discount the more than 28 years of northern rule by Nigeria through either soldiers or civilians of northern Moslem extraction.
Well, blame politicians from southern Nigeria who don't seem to see that it's the turn of the Igbo in the east to succeed President Buhari in Aso Rock.
Re: Christian President: MURIC Replies CAN, Says 'It Is Not Your Turn' by yommen: 8:29pm On Aug 02, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

He actually made some sense.

Federal Character allows for equal representation of every party. But I believe CAN sees it from the angle of Christian-Muslim-Christian-Muslim-Christian(next).

Inasmuch as competence and qualification remain the basic requirements to sit in a political office, they can be sourced from the different lines present in Nigeria, be it zone, ethnicity or religion.

CAN is right here. Imagination there is no sign of Islamisation agenda by the current Buhari rulership. Things like this wouldn't have come up na.
Re: Christian President: MURIC Replies CAN, Says 'It Is Not Your Turn' by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
Faiththatworks:
This muric man is indirectly campaigning for a Northerner to take over from Buhari because I'm sure no Muslim aspirant will contest in the south east and South South leaving only the south west.
This man with his mumuric statement has disqualified the entire south South and South from contesting in the 2023 election because it's the turn of the Muslim.
Mr muric should stop all this shenanigans and stop being clever by half. The presidency of Nigeria didn't start on May 1999,it started on October 1 1960,and since he has clearly shown his religious bias,then we must start counting from that date.
Only then can we can settle for which religion has ruled Nigeria the longest.
Mumuric man

HISTORY OF NIGERIA'S LEADERSHIP DISTRIBUTION BASED ON ETHNO-RELIGIOUS AND REGIONAL BACKGROUND
Below is the data that calculated the years Nigerians are ruled under religious, ethnic and geographical location considerations. 60 years since independence, Nigeria was ruled by:
11years Obasanjo- Yoruba
9 years Yakubu Gowon-Angas
8 years IBB-Nupe
6 years GEJ-Ijawa
6yrs Nnamdi Azikwe-Igbo
5 years Abacha-Kanuri
7 years Buhari (+2yrs military regime)- Fulani
3 years Shagari-Fulani
2yrs Yaradua-Tuareg
6 months Agunyi-Ironsi-Igbo
2years Murtala, Shonekan & Abdussalam-Fulani, Yoruba & Hausa.
If calculated along religious line, it can be seen that Nigeria was ruled under Christians Presidents for atleast 32years while Muslims Presidents ruled for 28 years.
When calculated along geographical location, it can be seen that South ruled for almost 24yrs while North rule for almost 36yrs.
Yoruba ruled for approximately 12years, Fulani ruled for less than 11yrs, Angas ruled for 9yrs, Igbos ruled for 6yrs, Ijaw had 6yrs, Kanuri had 5yrs, Nupe had 8yrs, Tuareg had 2yrs while Hausa had 1year only.
North-Western presided Nigeria for about 17yrs, South-West presided for about 12yrs, North-Central enjoyed approximately 18yrs, South-South presided for 6yrs, South-East had 6yrs while North-East are still struggling to get to the apex position and still not agitating for it.
Re: Christian President: MURIC Replies CAN, Says 'It Is Not Your Turn' by promisedeco(m): 11:06pm On Aug 02, 2021
Other countries are voting for credible people here we are talking about who's a Christian and who's a muslim

Re: Christian President: MURIC Replies CAN, Says 'It Is Not Your Turn' by DLSReigns: 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
This affair is messed up!
Re: Christian President: MURIC Replies CAN, Says 'It Is Not Your Turn' by TolaniLuv: 2:51am On Aug 03, 2021
Two religion that’s our problem is Christian and Muslim
Re: Christian President: MURIC Replies CAN, Says 'It Is Not Your Turn' by Naijaprosper: 4:44am On Aug 03, 2021
If there is no nepotism, there will be no need for these differentiation based on religious/ethnic lines.

All that matters is to have a leader who helps make the country desirable to live in, and irresistible to invest in.
Re: Christian President: MURIC Replies CAN, Says 'It Is Not Your Turn' by freshalien: 5:36am On Aug 03, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

He actually made some sense.

Federal Character allows for equal representation of every party. But I believe CAN sees it from the angle of Christian-Muslim-Christian-Muslim-Christian(next).

Inasmuch as competence and qualification remain the basic requirements to sit in a political office, they can be sourced from the different lines present in Nigeria, be it zone, ethnicity or religion.

Sirjamo:
This is a reply to CAN, but PDP dundees and Ipob terrorists will start abusing MURIC for advocating for Muslims rights, just like CAN is doing.

Every religion organization has the right to demand for presidency, but only the politicians and the electorates will have the final say.

I AM DONE TALKING

KillMNKnow:
They want to drink Alcohol and destroy the country again.

Never again

Nigeria if we want to go by mathematical exactitude from the time Nigeria began civil rule in 1999.

“Chief Mathew Aremu Olusegun Obasanjo, a Christian, spent eight (cool years as president (1999 – 2007). Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan also spent five (5) years (5th May, 2010 – 29th May, 2015). That brings the total spent by Christian presidents in Aso Rock to thirteen (13) years..

Tinubu 2023

Until you, Nigerians, stop viewing public offices through the lens of religion, ethnicity and political party affiliation, rather than competence and credibility, you would continue to elect idiiots and thieves into government and would continue to suffer the consequences. Obviously, the lifeless mannequin in Aso Rock has not done enough for you all to have sense yet. Another round of suffering awaits you post 2023 elections.
Re: Christian President: MURIC Replies CAN, Says 'It Is Not Your Turn' by Hotspotbro(m): 10:48am On Aug 03, 2021
When will an atheist or a traditionalist become president sef?
Re: Christian President: MURIC Replies CAN, Says 'It Is Not Your Turn' by TomasDavis: 11:02am On Aug 03, 2021
thanks!
Re: Christian President: MURIC Replies CAN, Says 'It Is Not Your Turn' by basadenet: 11:14am On Aug 03, 2021
This Muric guy will set this country ablaze if not cautioned. He is a religious bigot that can do anything to cause infractions between religious groiuos. He never see anything good in people yet never profer solution. His criticisms of other religions is second to none. I kniw he is looking for appointments which will never come. A total scorn bag and lazy prof.
Re: Christian President: MURIC Replies CAN, Says 'It Is Not Your Turn' by basadenet: 11:23am On Aug 03, 2021
Coronabirus:

HISTORY OF NIGERIA'S LEADERSHIP DISTRIBUTION BASED ON ETHNO-RELIGIOUS AND REGIONAL BACKGROUND
Below is the data that calculated the years Nigerians are ruled under religious, ethnic and geographical location considerations. 60 years since independence, Nigeria was ruled by:
11years Obasanjo- Yoruba
9 years Yakubu Gowon-Angas
8 years IBB-Nupe
6 years GEJ-Ijawa
6yrs Nnamdi Azikwe-Igbo
5 years Abacha-Kanuri
7 years Buhari (+2yrs military regime)- Fulani
3 years Shagari-Fulani
2yrs Yaradua-Tuareg
6 months Agunyi-Ironsi-Igbo
2years Murtala, Shonekan & Abdussalam-Fulani, Yoruba & Hausa.
If calculated along religious line, it can be seen that Nigeria was ruled under Christians Presidents for atleast 32years while Muslims Presidents ruled for 28 years.
When calculated along geographical location, it can be seen that South ruled for almost 24yrs while North rule for almost 36yrs.
Yoruba ruled for approximately 12years, Fulani ruled for less than 11yrs, Angas ruled for 9yrs, Igbos ruled for 6yrs, Ijaw had 6yrs, Kanuri had 5yrs, Nupe had 8yrs, Tuareg had 2yrs while Hausa had 1year only.
North-Western presided Nigeria for about 17yrs, South-West presided for about 12yrs, North-Central enjoyed approximately 18yrs, South-South presided for 6yrs, South-East had 6yrs while North-East are still struggling to get to the apex position and still not agitating for it.

Therefore the next president must come from the south, while the Christian or muslin thing would be sorted out.

Re: Christian President: MURIC Replies CAN, Says 'It Is Not Your Turn' by Fahd11: 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
REMINDER: Only stupid and nonsense talks comes out from the mouth if Ishaq.
Re: Christian President: MURIC Replies CAN, Says 'It Is Not Your Turn' by Trustworthiness: 6:48am On Aug 05, 2021
yanabasee1:
Before 2015....

Nigerians had nothing to do with nepotism and ethnicity.... But a little of religion and so on...

But since Buhari took over and gave birth to the hoodlums we have now as MURIC, MIYETTI ALLAH and AREWA groups of dunce... Everything changed...

If Nigeria exist after 2023... It'll be a miracle...

You are wrong about this you know.
Religious bigotry was very pronounced during GEJ era of presidency. You could see it during the campaign for 2015 presidency. Even, CAN, Ayodepo and other Christian clergy men were running their mouth dirty. So, let's stop spreading falsehood.

Instead of CAN to be talking of criteria to be possessed by would-be next President, we are talking about religion, as if any of the politicians care about religion or tribes they are from. All want to steal from Nigeria. And CAN knows that very well. But they want the repeat of GEJ era where money is shared for the clergymen instead for the masses that needs it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bayelsa Election: Dickson Leads With Over 60 Percent Of Votes / APC Should Take Over INEC And Other Institutions - Oyegun / Funso Fayose Blasts Sahara Reporters:'U're A Sick Media Portal,We Dont Care'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.