Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,492 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Kelechi Iheanacho's Goal Gives Leicester The Community Shield Against Man City - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Iheanacho's Goal Gives Leicester The Community Shield Against Man City (25183 Views)

Iheanacho's Goal Against Burton Albion Nominated For Goal Of The Month / Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game / Griezmann’s Lone Goal Gives Atletico Victory In New Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Goal Gives Leicester The Community Shield Against Man City by jevic(m): 6:40am On Aug 08, 2021
Igbo amaka
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Goal Gives Leicester The Community Shield Against Man City by Polynek(m): 6:57am On Aug 08, 2021
Nnaaee see as Ake jox deny City there cup ooo well na football shaa
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Goal Gives Leicester The Community Shield Against Man City by Judolisco(m): 7:05am On Aug 08, 2021
RedEnergy:
It was a goalless back-and-forth match until Kelechi came into the match as a substitute around the 79th minute and less than 10 minutes later won a penalty and scored the only goal and winning goal of the match. That's blessing at work.

Then, who would have ever thought that a legendary player like Messi would transfer from Barcelona to another club free of charge? Barcelona are losing Messi for $0. What a monumental loss. A total bad luck for Barcelona

I think this Life is just a mystery. There's no 1 shoe-fits-all formula, just about blessings and luck. Nobody is better than you, everyone's blessings and luck are just different.
oga barca no lose anything... U know wetin Messi Don gift them for almost 15yrs of his life?

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Goal Gives Leicester The Community Shield Against Man City by ndidibabe(f): 7:07am On Aug 08, 2021
OndoLoaded:
LEICESTER 1-0 MAN CITY (FT) Kelechi Iheanacho's 89th-minute penalty means Leicester are the FA #CommunityShield winners.
Iheanacho began his professional career at City until Pep Guardiola .
He sold him to Leicester in 2017. #LEIMCI
He has hurnt his old team. But he is the Hero of the day.
Congratulations to our lads
Senior man kel
And Ndidi
This Kelechi still no fine on top all the money...
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Goal Gives Leicester The Community Shield Against Man City by Alaganature09(m): 7:15am On Aug 08, 2021
obembet:
Starboy...

Chelsea is a useless club, imagine 115M to Lukaku... They would have go for kelechi instead... grin

Why will you say this? Lukaku is far better than kelechi in terms of everything in football...I believe that is why chelshit went for him

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Goal Gives Leicester The Community Shield Against Man City by showafrica(m): 7:16am On Aug 08, 2021
Solidkay:

Not really,
The name Nigeria has been so damaged that a few goals on the pitch cannot redeem it, it'll take more than that.
Is the name even worth redeeming
With the set of people we're paired with who values the lives of animals more than that of human.....

One white man asked me which country i came from, shame no gree me tell am Nigeria... I just tell am UAR. He asked UAE? I said No, UAR united African Republic. He said where is that, I said west Africa. He asked again, is that a new country, I said yes, he said Ooh... from? I said Dotland. He shook his head moved. Waiting concern me

5 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Goal Gives Leicester The Community Shield Against Man City by showafrica(m): 7:20am On Aug 08, 2021
deji17:
Nigeria has good and quality players but the country cannot do much with Rohr as Coach.
Rohr is the worst coach in the world.

Buhari is not interested in any competition so fuckkk shiiit. Anything outside cows is bullshiiit
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Goal Gives Leicester The Community Shield Against Man City by vickydevoka(m): 7:30am On Aug 08, 2021
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Senior man showed Guadiolar what he is missing.

The guy is really a big blessing to leicester city.

Mr Brandal,I use God beg you,no try bench the guy this season oh.
De guy too good from bench. Him Sabi reach game. Make him no de start
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Goal Gives Leicester The Community Shield Against Man City by hybridblood07(m): 7:31am On Aug 08, 2021
What he did showed a lot a maturity. The fans were even tough they lost.
paulolee:
congrats to kelz n Leicester
BT i tink he for celebrate madly like adebayo do arsenal dt year bcox city really kill e career and to purnish pep for gambling too much n showing lack of respect to Leicester..
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Goal Gives Leicester The Community Shield Against Man City by LongBig(m): 7:31am On Aug 08, 2021
RedEnergy:
It was a goalless back-and-forth match until Kelechi came into the match as a substitute around the 79th minute and less than 10 minutes later won a penalty and scored the only goal and winning goal of the match. That's blessing at work.

Then, who would have ever thought that a legendary player like Messi would transfer from Barcelona to another club free of charge? Barcelona are losing Messi for $0. What a monumental loss. A total bad luck for Barcelona

I think this Life is just a mystery. There's no 1 shoe-fits-all formula, just about blessings and luck. Nobody is better than you, everyone's blessings and luck are just different.

Nothing like a monumental lost! They have benefited greatly from him both financially and medals.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Goal Gives Leicester The Community Shield Against Man City by Taiwojon(m): 7:33am On Aug 08, 2021
Good one.

Anyway
Let Jesus give you all your heart desires

But
First repent from your sins to aviod eternal condemnation.

Jesus saves
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Goal Gives Leicester The Community Shield Against Man City by Fxwarrior: 7:34am On Aug 08, 2021
Odoogu:
Omo, the soap no de finish.
Up naija.

Leceister city gonna be "different" this season.

His value is seriously increasing. I'm very happy for him.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Goal Gives Leicester The Community Shield Against Man City by crossfm: 7:38am On Aug 08, 2021
vickydevoka:

De guy too good from bench. Him Sabi reach game. Make him no de start

I understand you,but you remember his pairing with Vardy wasn't bad at all last season. Another fact is that he is too young to start playing a second fiddle at this point in time.

3 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Goal Gives Leicester The Community Shield Against Man City by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 08, 2021
paulolee:
BT i tink he for celebrate madly like adebayo do arsenal dt year bcox city really kill e career and to purnish pep for gambling too much n showing lack of respect to Leicester..

Community shield is almost like a friendly match so the celebration is not worth it
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Goal Gives Leicester The Community Shield Against Man City by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 08, 2021
crossfm:
Hehehe.

If he gives the guy 90minutes, he might not play anything.

The way he shines after substitution is better.

Maybe, kelz body does not retain energy for 90mins play.

But 79minutes substitute is too late, rather let him come in at 65 minutes.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Goal Gives Leicester The Community Shield Against Man City by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 08, 2021
obembet:
Starboy...

Chelsea is a useless club, imagine 115M to Lukaku... They would have go for kelechi instead... grin

Lukaku is a destroyer of defense o.

Kelechi is still developing. Didn't you follow Inter last season ?

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Goal Gives Leicester The Community Shield Against Man City by Thepolo999(m): 8:42am On Aug 08, 2021
Flop mancity
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Goal Gives Leicester The Community Shield Against Man City by RedEnergy: 10:21am On Aug 08, 2021
Judolisco:
oga barca no lose anything... U know wetin Messi Don gift them for almost 15yrs of his life?
What do you mean by "gift them"? Was Messi working for free when he was at Barcelona ? Everything he won for Barcelona, he was paid to do it. He has earned over $700 million salary in his career with Barcelona. And Barcelona lost big time. Because instead of losing Messi as a free agent, they should have sold him off for at least €400 million euros. That would have helped their finances. Even a below average player like Grealish was just bought £100 million in transfer fees. But Messi is leaving Barcelona for $0 and then you say it's not a loss. It was a catastrophic loss that will continue to haunt Barcelona management for 100 years to come. They lost their most valuable player in the history of their club for NOTHING. Not even peanuts, NOTHING AT ALL.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Goal Gives Leicester The Community Shield Against Man City by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 08, 2021
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Na bench make am improve.Na jog he dey always jog for field.He no dey mark opponent.Na when Brendan rogers bench am him head correct.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Goal Gives Leicester The Community Shield Against Man City by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:13am On Aug 08, 2021
paulolee:

I remember that goal celebration! Adebayo sprinted across the field just to rub it in the faces of the opposition! They were furious! grin
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Goal Gives Leicester The Community Shield Against Man City by Judolisco(m): 11:30am On Aug 08, 2021
RedEnergy:
What do you mean by "gift them"? Was Messi working for free when he was at Barcelona ? Everything he won for Barcelona, he was paid to do it. He has earned over $700 million salary in his career with Barcelona. And Barcelona lost big time. Because instead of losing Messi as a free agent, they should have sold him off for at least €400 million euros. That would have helped their finances. Even a below average player like Grealish was just bought £100 million in transfer fees. But Messi is leaving Barcelona for $0 and then you say it's not a loss. It was a catastrophic loss that will continue to haunt Barcelona management for 100 years to come. They lost their most valuable player in the history of their club for NOTHING. Not even peanuts, NOTHING AT ALL.
it's not jst about trophies alone Messi was a brand... Any club that will sign Messi will still pay barca to use his name... Person dey work make dem no pay am?barca is losing a very good player that has jst 3 Yrs to play at top flight and they've benefitted from him for 15yrs u sef reason am na... How much u think say Messi worth wey go reach him value person wey dey average 15 assists 30 goals per season... Baba na barca gain pass.. And him leaving will make other players develop... So it's a win win
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Goal Gives Leicester The Community Shield Against Man City by lebete3000: 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2021
RedEnergy:

Messi really chop Barca dry I no go lie...
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Goal Gives Leicester The Community Shield Against Man City by Gfskw: 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2021
Really
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Goal Gives Leicester The Community Shield Against Man City by oscaruzie(m): 9:58am On Aug 09, 2021
how you take be woman ehhh?

Prismandaaa:

They are due for an international medal..
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Goal Gives Leicester The Community Shield Against Man City by Prismandaaa(f): 7:38pm On Aug 09, 2021
oscaruzie:
how you take be woman ehhh?

Hahahaha..

Hope its not the Oscar from penny that I know.. Lol
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Goal Gives Leicester The Community Shield Against Man City by oscaruzie(m): 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2021
depends...you schooled at penny?

Prismandaaa:

Hahahaha..

Hope its not the Oscar from penny that I know.. Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game / Naija Street Football: Funny Terms Used / Mason Mount Is Manchester United’s New No.7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.