Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Saw This On Twitter And It’s Somehow True - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saw This On Twitter And It’s Somehow True (3224 Views)

I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni / I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! / Rashida Yahaya Bello Posts About Iftar On Twitter And Got These Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saw This On Twitter And It’s Somehow True by Kolisky(m): 1:32am On Aug 09, 2021
It reads: History will not be forgotten that Messi Left Barcelona during Buhari’s tenure… What APC can not destroy does not exist

Where can we start expressing the pains and astronomical rise in everything this Buhari Administration has caused us?

And truly, I have not seen what they cannot destroy.

Don’t forget, we are in this and stuck together till 2023 grin

Ladies N Gentlemen, thank you for reading cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saw This On Twitter And It’s Somehow True by Staphylococcus: 1:51am On Aug 09, 2021
Too much of dumb people online

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saw This On Twitter And It’s Somehow True by funshint(m): 2:58am On Aug 09, 2021
Staphylococcus:
I swear stupidity overload.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saw This On Twitter And It’s Somehow True by superCleanworks(m): 3:24am On Aug 09, 2021
Staphylococcus:

if not for the internet, you would never know how dumb humans can actually be.
when you see them in real life they look like actual humans but the
internet reveals the dumbo their skin is covering

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saw This On Twitter And It’s Somehow True by Aammee77: 4:17am On Aug 09, 2021
Ya'll to serious
I find it funny
grin

4 Likes

Re: Saw This On Twitter And It’s Somehow True by Jostoman: 4:44am On Aug 09, 2021
Staphylococcus:
e pain am evil government supporters club.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saw This On Twitter And It’s Somehow True by Randy111(m): 5:01am On Aug 09, 2021
Staphylococcus:

This zoneB still dey mumu even at 1am.

5 Likes

Re: Saw This On Twitter And It’s Somehow True by zombieHUNTER: 5:31am On Aug 09, 2021
Randy111:

This zoneB still dey mumu even at 1am.

Have you heard of a zombie robot that sleeps..

Those things are programmed to chant Sai baba from morning till night..

Ask them how much is a naira to dollar today.. they don't know

Ask them how many billions Buhari government spends on his kitchen alone they don't know

Ask them how many millions Buhari uses to barb his bald head annually.. they don't know

We can never get it right with zombies as citizens.. they're all bigots.. they support based on religious and ethnic sentiments and not on achievements..

The only thing Buhari government has successfully done is to turn Nigeria into the poverty capital of the world.. there's hunger in the country and the naira is on a free fall..

Ghana cedis is now much more valuable than the naira... Who could have thought

17 Likes

Re: Saw This On Twitter And It’s Somehow True by TheEnygma(m): 5:35am On Aug 09, 2021
Zombies won't like this thread gringringrin

6 Likes

Re: Saw This On Twitter And It’s Somehow True by vedaxcool(m): 7:20am On Aug 09, 2021
Staphylococcus:

Gbamsolutely. These thread should be closed after this comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saw This On Twitter And It’s Somehow True by idrislateef(m): 8:45am On Aug 09, 2021
Ajeh you day motivate me grin grin grin
Re: Saw This On Twitter And It’s Somehow True by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 09, 2021
African men cannot even create a league of their own, yet they will be demanding for respect from their women up and down. Cannot create a conducive environment for their women and children. Yeye dey smell. Maybe women should stop birthing the African man to phase them out since they serve no purpose except sex, yet are responsible for most of our sufferings like terrorism, ritual killings, rape, domestic violence etc. Their atrocities are endless.
Re: Saw This On Twitter And It’s Somehow True by Ayo2004: 9:08am On Aug 09, 2021
kmcutez:
African men cannot even create a league of their own, yet they will be demanding for respect from their women up and down. Cannot create a conducive environment for their women and children. Yeye dey smell. Maybe women should stop birthing the African man to phase them out since they serve no purpose except sex, yet are responsible for most of our sufferings like terrorism, ritual killings, rape, domestic violence etc. Their atrocities are endless.
How is this related to the topic
I suspect your husband fvcked another woman or your boyfriend of 6 years just broke your heart grin

Either way,you deserve it

3 Likes

Re: Saw This On Twitter And It’s Somehow True by babyfaceafrica: 9:10am On Aug 09, 2021
Not funnyy
Re: Saw This On Twitter And It’s Somehow True by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 09, 2021
Ayo2004:

How is this related to the topic
I suspect your husband fvcked another woman or your boyfriend of 6 years just broke your heart grin

Either way,you deserve it

Broke my heart? How is that even possible? I’m too sensible for all that. You think I’m like you that don’t know your right from your left? Nigga, please. cheesy cheesy I want to see a functional society created by African men, if not I will advise the African woman to start phasing them out. Northern women, your oppressor is the Northern man via Sharia. Take note.
Re: Saw This On Twitter And It’s Somehow True by Ayo2004: 9:15am On Aug 09, 2021
kmcutez:

Broke my heart? How is that even possible? I’m too sensible for all that. You think I’m like you that don’t know your right from your left? Nigga, please. cheesy cheesy
Mumu
So because you are sensible,your husband can't cheat on you or your boyfriend can't leave you

Pele o, Iyana Ipaja Einstein grin

Yen yen yen
The only thing African women are good at is sleeping their way to the top
If you remove the financial support of thetmir boyfriend,husband,sugar daddy and co.,most can achieve nothing
You are na here saying rubbish

1 Like

Re: Saw This On Twitter And It’s Somehow True by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 09, 2021
Ayo2004:

Mumu
So because you are sensible,your husband can't cheat on you or your boyfriend can't leave you

Pele o, Iyana Ipaja Einstein grin

Yen yen yen
The only thing African women are good at is sleeping their way to the top
If you remove the financial support of thetmir boyfriend,husband,sugar daddy and co.,most can achieve nothing
You are na here saying rubbish

Them dey leave Wakanda? Nigga please.
Re: Saw This On Twitter And It’s Somehow True by Ayo2004: 9:24am On Aug 09, 2021
kmcutez:

Them dey leave Wakanda? Nigga please.
I see the heartbreak is causing you to say nonsense
U better get serious pending before u become a full time Nigerian wannabe feminist grin

1 Like

Re: Saw This On Twitter And It’s Somehow True by TeamLeader(m): 9:54am On Aug 09, 2021
Staphylococcus:

Oga cam dan na. Na joke
Re: Saw This On Twitter And It’s Somehow True by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 09, 2021
Ayo2004:

I see the heartbreak is causing you to say nonsense
U better get serious pending before u become a full time Nigerian wannabe feminist grin

I wish you direct this type of energy towards other races of men to motivate you to compete against them and grow your community and stop being a slave to them, instead of using it towards your women and children.
Re: Saw This On Twitter And It’s Somehow True by franklingud(m): 10:37am On Aug 09, 2021
Let's blame buhari for everything... It's well

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu: National Grid Collapsing Because Government Didn't Listen To Me / Christ Lord! Somebody Should See What Peter Obi Is Saying / Bombshell: Tinubu Becomes An IDP Politician Because of Greed & Tribalism- Amechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.