Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,401 members, 7,954,581 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

Shoppers' Shock As Man Proposes In Mall Food Court: And Is Rejected! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shoppers' Shock As Man Proposes In Mall Food Court: And Is Rejected! (2443 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Road In Ojuelegba (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shoppers' Shock As Man Proposes In Mall Food Court: And Is Rejected! by henry101(m): 3:29am On May 19, 2011
This romantic had clearly put in a lot of effort to propose to his girlfriend.
He had picked out the ring, rehearsed a song, practised a touching speech and had even took his beloved back to the place where they met so he could pop the question.
But as he met her outside

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1387880/Shoppers-shock-man-proposes-mall-food-court--REJECTED.html#ixzz1MlGqP0Th

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnyKkA05nYw[/flash]
Re: Shoppers' Shock As Man Proposes In Mall Food Court: And Is Rejected! by Nobody: 3:38am On May 19, 2011
LMAO@ THE OLD MAN IN THE BLUE SHIRT!!!  grin grin

anyway, i felt for the guy but I imagine that was embarassing for her!
Seriously!  undecided But I mean damn she took off and left the guy DUMBfounded!  grin
Poor fella didn't even know where to run or what to do!!  grin
Re: Shoppers' Shock As Man Proposes In Mall Food Court: And Is Rejected! by henry101(m): 7:59am On May 19, 2011
The lady did no justice to the guy, but the guy would have known better.
Re: Shoppers' Shock As Man Proposes In Mall Food Court: And Is Rejected! by 190: 8:26am On May 19, 2011
God 4bid if i find myself in that situation

I would never answer her calls

talk to her

ban her away from my social life

and cry my eyes out

the next day im off 2 looking for a new lady

and ooh that ring should be returned and if possible sold half the price it was bought

stu[i]p[/i]id woman! angry
Re: Shoppers' Shock As Man Proposes In Mall Food Court: And Is Rejected! by Nobody: 10:10am On May 19, 2011
His speech was too long. He probably said something she didn't want to hear, knowing fully well women are moved by what they hear and feel. He should have just popped the question and show the diamond ring. No woman will say no to a glittering diamond ring, that's the motivation.
Re: Shoppers' Shock As Man Proposes In Mall Food Court: And Is Rejected! by 190: 10:15am On May 19, 2011
shes white so maybe she must have considered the nature of his 3rd leg long and hard before walking off

if a black man like me had done that proposal, Nairaland would have been rejoicing with me for the newest couple in town!!
Re: Shoppers' Shock As Man Proposes In Mall Food Court: And Is Rejected! by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 19, 2011
190:

God 4bid if i find myself in that situation

talk to her

and cry my eyes out

and ooh that ring should be returned and if possible sold half the price it was bought

OH please! You would be chasing her around time, begging for an answer while trying to force the ring on her finger. Liar.  tongue
Re: Shoppers' Shock As Man Proposes In Mall Food Court: And Is Rejected! by 190: 10:54pm On May 19, 2011
^Smh!! cos shes the last woman in the market abi?
Re: Shoppers' Shock As Man Proposes In Mall Food Court: And Is Rejected! by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 19, 2011
No because you would be sooo inlove! cheesy cheesy
Re: Shoppers' Shock As Man Proposes In Mall Food Court: And Is Rejected! by 190: 11:58pm On May 19, 2011
wit who undecided
Re: Shoppers' Shock As Man Proposes In Mall Food Court: And Is Rejected! by Nobody: 12:12am On May 20, 2011
wif the guy in the blue shirt! tongue

who else? the gal! smiley

1 Like

Re: Shoppers' Shock As Man Proposes In Mall Food Court: And Is Rejected! by Konjour(m): 1:08am On May 20, 2011
WTF!!!!! The guy ended up lookin' like a smart dumbo, too many romantic notes, movies, novels, and fairy tales can sometimes boomerang unexpectedly.

Proposing to a lady in a mall FFS! I wonder why someone 'd wanna try out a stunt like that, knowing fully well that there are no guarantees, Oh Lawd,

This is one helluva comedy! If i were that dude, God! I'm gonna grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Shoppers' Shock As Man Proposes In Mall Food Court: And Is Rejected! by vislabraye(m): 1:15am On May 20, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Too much romance movie. Does he think what he sees in romance movie can be applied in real life?? Its just like saying someone should jump over a moving trailer and land on his feet.
Re: Shoppers' Shock As Man Proposes In Mall Food Court: And Is Rejected! by 190: 1:56am On May 20, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

wif the guy in the blue shirt! tongue

who else? the gal! smiley

which girl the one that ran away shocked
Re: Shoppers' Shock As Man Proposes In Mall Food Court: And Is Rejected! by henry101(m): 3:20am On May 20, 2011
190:

shes white so maybe she must have considered the nature of his 3rd leg long and hard before walking off

if a black man like me had done that proposal, Nairaland would have been rejoicing with me for the newest couple in town!!

I hope you are joking,
Re: Shoppers' Shock As Man Proposes In Mall Food Court: And Is Rejected! by MMM2(m): 2:14pm On May 20, 2011
things dey happen
Re: Shoppers' Shock As Man Proposes In Mall Food Court: And Is Rejected! by DaDoctor: 2:53pm On May 20, 2011
Ladies will always be ladies,

In the long run, the come again begging and regretting their actions

then wise men take them back and dump dem after series of month -long spanking

lmaoooooooooooooooo
Re: Shoppers' Shock As Man Proposes In Mall Food Court: And Is Rejected! by r231(m): 2:59pm On May 20, 2011
Proposal gone wrong cheesy

sorry dude
Re: Shoppers' Shock As Man Proposes In Mall Food Court: And Is Rejected! by james1(m): 5:19am On Jun 24, 2013
crazy!lmao
Re: Shoppers' Shock As Man Proposes In Mall Food Court: And Is Rejected! by Nobody: 5:26am On Jun 24, 2013
Mtchew!

Na videoshop angry
Re: Shoppers' Shock As Man Proposes In Mall Food Court: And Is Rejected! by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 24, 2013
shocked
190: God 4bid if i find myself in that situation

talk to her

and cry my eyes out

shocked
190: God 4bid if i find myself in that situation

talk to her

and cry my eyes out

Re: Shoppers' Shock As Man Proposes In Mall Food Court: And Is Rejected! by druid06(m): 9:55am On Jun 24, 2013
She probably ran away because she wasn't expecting a marriage proposal and the suddeness made her have mixed feelings so the only thing she could do was flight. Some women could be so emotional when it comes to marriage proposals so running away was a better choice for her than doing something stupid like publicly crying.

It's sad for the dude though as he looked embarrassed and confused. I believe they would be back together in not time and the lady would come apologizing for her cowardize.

This is a lesson to those dudes out there who spends considerably large amount of time daily watching spanish/mexican romantic drama series, romantic movies and chick flicks including those who do what they see on television.. The music doesn't play in the background in reality and life doesn't always have a happy ending.
Re: Shoppers' Shock As Man Proposes In Mall Food Court: And Is Rejected! by Stegomiah: 10:06am On Jun 24, 2013
Poor dude, guess its too much for the babe to handle....
Re: Shoppers' Shock As Man Proposes In Mall Food Court: And Is Rejected! by MrsChima(f): 10:51am On Jun 24, 2013
She didn't want him.
Re: Shoppers' Shock As Man Proposes In Mall Food Court: And Is Rejected! by nairabacks(f): 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2013
Romance doesn't pay.
Re: Shoppers' Shock As Man Proposes In Mall Food Court: And Is Rejected! by Goldie20: 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2013
Gahdamn lmfaoooo grin shiit.. is funny and sad at the same time lol wow

(1) (Reply)

20 Interesting Things Worth Knowing About Girls / (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics / Dear Guys What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.