Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,484 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

The Strangest Habit Of Oyinbos Is Universal..... - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Strangest Habit Of Oyinbos Is Universal..... (278 Views)

The Strangest Thing About The Russian Sanctions / Queen Elizabeth's Strangest Powers And Privileges / Trump’s Habit Of Hitting The Clintons When Opponents Hit Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Strangest Habit Of Oyinbos Is Universal..... by kikuyu1(m): 7:19am On Aug 20, 2021
....be it Scandi, WE, Med zone or E Europe. Grannies, preens, middle aged AND kids of all classes.

There's a number of posts on life in Oyinboland but not a SINGLE post I've seen has touched on the biggest culture shock Africans experience from Oyinbos:
- not the pathological anthropormification of animals, ESPECIALLY dogs
- not the strange attraction to LGBTQ F'ERY
-neither is it the neurotic insistence on equality wherein a 4 yr olds opinion carries as much weight as say a 50 yr old Zoology prof
The normalisation of a lack of personal hygiene is depressing! The funniest THING is public spaces, the parks, theatres, eateries etc, etc are ALMOST antiseptically clean particularly in Germanic Europe but the people are often stubbornly indifferent to regular bathing.
Its NEARLY a given when laying the Dee with a Euro chick she'll simply get dressed and go to work, school or office; unthinkable here in Africa or say Japan.
Even when they do bathe its frequently just a shampoo. They assume the soapy water runoff is good enough. Its not! Oyinbo college women in the US are addicted to febreze,a fabric freshener they liberally spray on their jeans and sheets for up to a month!?

It's both genders. I had a Canadian pal who showered only 2 or 3 times weekly. Half the Euros I've known are similar. Friends who've used public transport in winter have well nigh wept describing the smell!
If you think this is BS see Becky here showering ONCE EVERY SIX DAYS!?

[urlhttps://youtu.be/kcoTqHJazJw[/url]

2.03 HAHAHA!?

Studies have been done:

One in four Britons don’t shower every day. And the rest aren’t doing it right..When I was a kid, we had a bath once a week, and when I was at university, I lived a whole year in a building and never found out where the bath was. Perhaps that was extreme, but washing every day was considered much more so: I always thought it conveyed some minor but problematic self-hatred, and felt quite sympathetic to people who always smelled so good, though, truthfully, there weren’t that many of them."

[url]One in four Britons don’t shower every day. And the rest aren’t doing it right/url]

TERRIBLE! And these MOFOS ALL swim, scuba dive, water ski and AND ISHYT whenever they can, what the ACTUAL FECK!?

Another relatively recent, and now nearly ubiquitous, concept in the West is the normalcy of the daily shower. Shove notes that just two generations ago, it was standard in the UK for people to bathe once a week."

Its all Euros of ALL CLASSES. From the majority middle class to the upper class and Elite with marble bathrooms.

While there are numerous stereotypes about the French that are completely inaccurate, it turns out the whole "French people never shower" thing may indeed be true.

A new poll conducted by BVA and published in French newspaper Presse-Ocean reveals that only 57% of the French shower daily.

24% said they shower once every other day; 11% said once every three days. The remaining 8% shower just once every four days... or less."

[url][https://www.thrillist.com/entertainment/nation/french-people-do-not-like-to-shower-survey-showsurl]

Over time I've wondered about this and hypothesized the following: cleanliness and purity are automatic assumptions of whiteness. Being white is to be naturally clean so getting clean via bathing is unnecessary. Some of these OYINBOS wash their dogs more than their flat pale arses!?
Sometimes I HONESTLY wonder maybe the escape from continental poverty starts with abandoning personal hygiene? Maybe the money saved from not paying for soap and water can go into technical innovation after which we'll conquer the world? A bright student will write a paper on this one day.

Anyway, they're suffering a summer heatwave right now: if you find YOURSELF in public transport you've been warned!

1 Like

Re: The Strangest Habit Of Oyinbos Is Universal..... by Shaherbano: 11:25am On Aug 20, 2021
The best website for youtube to mp3 download
https://yt1s.me/
Re: The Strangest Habit Of Oyinbos Is Universal..... by random223e4: 9:29am On Aug 25, 2021
Traffic Rider Mod apk is one of the best racing games nowadays. Download this game from here https://allwpzone.com/traffic-rider-mod-apk-v1-70-unlimited-money-for-android/
Re: The Strangest Habit Of Oyinbos Is Universal..... by random223e4: 9:32am On Aug 25, 2021
I found a website THIG MOD and I think it is one of the best websites which is providing a lot of modded apps and games for free.
Here is the link of that website: https://allwpzone.com/

(1) (Reply)

How Military Seized Power In Three African Countries In One Year. / The Big Exodus Of The Defenders Of The Independent Ukraine, Iraq Déjà Vu / Protest Against Foreigners 'operation Dudula' Breaks Out In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.