Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,048 members, 7,841,960 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

I Will Never Forgive Give My Dad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Will Never Forgive Give My Dad (1908 Views)

What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For / I Can Never Forgive My Little Brother After What He Did / 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Forgive Give My Dad by hannah03: 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
At this point am dying in silence. My dad is a chronic womaniser and he's addicted to alcohol. He has no plan for us, life is very difficult for us because at younger age we have to find our own food due to that I was abused severally. I have lost the chance of going to school because of no one to sponsor.
I can be in silence anymore we are starving all my dad care is his alcohol smoke and women.
Am hurt badly I wish someone could know exactly what am facing and reach out to us.
I can't go to work since last week am sick and very weak, imagine being sick and no medicine no food God why was I born?
My condition especially being a girl everyone that agree to help want my body in return. Am praying for this sickness to take my life let me rest. This what am facing I wish the world could stand with me in for a minute.
Re: I Will Never Forgive Give My Dad by wealthgoddess: 8:11pm On Aug 21, 2021
hannah03:
At this point am dying in silence. My dad is a chronic womaniser and he's addicted to alcohol. He has no plan for us, life is very difficult for us because at younger age we have to find our own food due to that I was abused severally. I have lost the chance of going to school because of no one to sponsor.
I can be in silence anymore we are starving all my dad care is his alcohol smoke and women.
Am hurt badly I wish someone could know exactly what am facing and reach out to us.
I can't go to work since last week am sick and very weak, imagine being sick and no medicine no food God why was I born?
My condition especially being a girl everyone that agree to help want my body in return. Am praying for this sickness to take my life let me rest. This what am facing I wish the world could stand with me in for a minute.
There is always a light at the end of the tunnel
Re: I Will Never Forgive Give My Dad by Goldbw122(m): 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2021
ff
Re: I Will Never Forgive Give My Dad by illicit(m): 8:16pm On Aug 21, 2021
Just forget your own way

Try
Re: I Will Never Forgive Give My Dad by neonly: 8:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
Babes u are not d only one wait till ypu hear someone else story then you will still Thk God
Atleast from yur write up u still have a roof over yur head
Everyone has his or her story to tell including me but dat for another day

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Forgive Give My Dad by Kaybenny(m): 8:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
My dear, life itself is not fair to itself.

Anyway is a way as long as it leads to the way.

Take a bold step and do something positive as a lady, even if na to dey fry akara you can start from nothing to something.

I wish you quick recovery
Such is life
sad
Re: I Will Never Forgive Give My Dad by Manigie: 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2021
Get well sister.... and get back on your feet and look out for your self..... if everyone tells you what they go through these days, you'll see most of us are in deep shit, some even worse than yours ...... So don't give up, hope and work hard dear

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Forgive Give My Dad by Bluewitch(f): 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2021
hannah03:

God won't answer your prayer of you dying....

Being alive is a sign hope....

Anchor on that hope and give yourself a boost...

Push yourself to success...

Cut dependency from your dad...

They're still good guys ....

Learn a skill...

Talk to your dad

Use the internet wisely

Harbour no hate...

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Forgive Give My Dad by Idamond: 9:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
sorry to ask wat do u want now?
be specific. u need a good friend that doesn't want your body in return or u need money to take care of yourself after that you continue with your worries or you need a mentor to follow you up..

pls let know your mind.
Re: I Will Never Forgive Give My Dad by Caramia2020(m): 3:44am On Aug 22, 2021
Proverbs 4:18
Re: I Will Never Forgive Give My Dad by ashatoda: 7:56am On Aug 22, 2021
hannah03:
Death won't solve your problem infact in death you will be filled with regrets on the sort of life you lived and the type of life you could have lived. That's the reality. In death you become aware of who you are supposed to be so the regrets multiply for you. The best way out is to get well and resolve to be a better person irrespective of your parents disposition or anyone's thoughts. Please develop hope and live. About hating your father, that won't change anything sincerely so many people that are misbehaving are doing so because they are not in charge of themselves. Something happened to me sometimes ago, I was at the wedding of a friend and we the friends were planning to take palm wine and in the midst of them all a voice spoke to me that I shouldn't take it if I don't want to end up as a drunk in life. I heeded and later I sat down and realized many people in my family are drunks. So most times it's not their fault

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Forgive Give My Dad by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 22, 2021
hannah03:
PATHETIC, I must say.
I won't rush to tear your dad apart.
Your DAD may be depressed too.
That someone is consuming all those stuffs doesn't mean he's hale & hearty
Was he like this since you knew him?
How long has be been like this?
Is he happily married.
Too many humans are depressed now, and this is irrespective of wealth or whatever that glitters.
You have to be Calm at this point, please.
Do you think Financial Assistance will help?

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Forgive Give My Dad by Greatzeus(m): 11:28am On Aug 22, 2021
This could be a true story or it could also be a guy behind the moniker, waiting for guys to call so that him and his syndicate can scam the person.
That picture is fake,it doesn't belong to the Op, nobody telling millions of people she's a run girl will put picture for people to see.
Re: I Will Never Forgive Give My Dad by Saintmary(f): 3:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
hannah03:

Where is your Mom?
Re: I Will Never Forgive Give My Dad by Foodqueen(f): 5:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
I suspect Mondayuche behind this.
Re: I Will Never Forgive Give My Dad by Lamanii22(f): 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2021
What about your mom? Cause I went through worse than you... Thank God for my mom, she's a true mother...
Re: I Will Never Forgive Give My Dad by Jimbadly: 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2021
Nice format.
Re: I Will Never Forgive Give My Dad by hannah03: 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2021
ashatoda:

Death won't solve your problem infact in death you will be filled with regrets on the sort of life you lived and the type of life you could have lived. That's the reality. In death you become aware of who you are supposed to be so the regrets multiply for you. The best way out is to get well and resolve to be a better person irrespective of your parents disposition or anyone's thoughts. Please develop hope and live. About hating your father, that won't change anything sincerely so many people that are misbehaving are doing so because they are not in charge of themselves. Something happened to me sometimes ago, I was at the wedding of a friend and we the friends were planning to take palm wine and in the midst of them all a voice spoke to me that I shouldn't take it if I don't want to end up as a drunk in life. I heeded and later I sat down and realized many people in my family are drunks. So most times it's not their fault
hmm ok thank you
Re: I Will Never Forgive Give My Dad by hannah03: 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

PATHETIC, I must say.
I won't rush to tear your dad apart.
Your DAD may be depressed too.
That someone is consuming all those stuffs doesn't mean he's hale & hearty
Was he like this since you knew him?
How long has be been like this?
Is he happily married.
Too many humans are depressed now, and this is irrespective of wealth or whatever that glitters.
You have to be Calm at this point, please.
Do you think Financial Assistance will help?
good afternoon, thank you for the advice and I appreciate your time. As for the question seriously it is only financial assistance that can change my life or condition for now.
Re: I Will Never Forgive Give My Dad by hannah03: 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
Saintmary:

Where is your Mom?
she can't because of us. She hopes maybe one day one of us will change our condition.
Re: I Will Never Forgive Give My Dad by hannah03: 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2021
Greatzeus:
This could be a true story or it could also be a guy behind the moniker, waiting for guys to call so that him and his syndicate can scam the person.
That picture is fake,it doesn't belong to the Op, nobody telling millions of people she's a run girl will put picture for people to see.
you should not just say things anyhow because you are not in my shoe and you don't know what am facing. Depression can make someone do the unthinkable.
Re: I Will Never Forgive Give My Dad by Saintmary(f): 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2021
hannah03:
she can't because of us. She hopes maybe one day one of us will change our condition.

So she's alive

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Saw Your Cousin Who Died 6 Years Ago / Pictures Of The Year! / Between Her Husband And Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.