Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,851 members, 7,848,456 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

Urgent Advice Needed - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Urgent Advice Needed (933 Views)

Urgent Advice Needed / Urgent Advice Needed On Corolla 2009 And 1999 Benz C180 1999 / Advice Needed For A Sienna: 2gr Engine Or 3mz Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice Needed by Tovard(m): 8:35am On Aug 24, 2021
Good morning to all the car gurus in the house.

I would need your best advice on these cars according to maintenance, durability and fuel economy

1. Toyota Corolla 2009

2. Toyota Camry 2010

3. Ford Edge 2009

4. Acura RDX 2009

Thank you all in anticipation!
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by captainking(m): 8:39am On Aug 24, 2021
Tovard:
Good morning to all the car gurus in the house.

I would need your best advice on these cars according to maintenance, durability and fuel economy

1. Toyota Corolla 2009

2. Toyota Camry 2010

3. Ford Edge 2009

4. Acura RDX 2009

Thank you all in anticipation!
Your response is looking at you firsthand..
It's no 1 of course..
But realistically.. Go for any car you like..
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by Boni52: 8:41am On Aug 24, 2021
Good one
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by Tokskob2008: 8:48am On Aug 24, 2021
Number 1 fits your all your descriptions.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Needed by Tovard(m): 9:00am On Aug 24, 2021
captainking:

Your response is looking at you firsthand..
It's no 1 of course..
But realistically.. Go for any car you like..

Thank you, I will have prefer Acura RDX but the recommendation from people around me concerning the car wasn't encouraging.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by ojeysky(m): 11:06am On Aug 24, 2021
Tovard:

Thank you, I will have prefer Acura RDX but the recommendation from people around me concerning the car wasn't encouraging.

I use an RDX of same year....you can't compare that ride with corolla. They are not in the same league. If you want functionality and performance without worry on fuel then that's your car
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by Tovard(m): 12:14pm On Aug 24, 2021
ojeysky:

I use an RDX of same year....you can't compare that ride with corolla. They are not in the same league. If you want functionality and performance without worry on fuel then that's your car

What would be your recommendation and maintenance review for this car since it is the car you are using.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by ojeysky(m): 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
Tovard:

What would be your recommendation and maintenance review for this car since it is the car you are using.

I have only used it in the last 6 months, just ensure you do your fluid change with the recommended grades. Parts are also not very expensive, I needed to change the trunck and got a complete trunck (with the rear windscreen) for 45k. That said, it's not nice on fuel for a typical 4plug car the mileage on gas is below average. However performance is superb!
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by sultaan(m): 8:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
Your problem is you don't know what you want.
In life if you have money to get something you want, don't let people make decisions for you,.
Because your choice of vehicle is all over the place compact, midsize car, crossover and luxury crossover.

Your best choice is to get into each one of these drive and make a choice based on what you like.
Do not use fuel economy to pick a car because you will pay 500k to save 100k in fuel use.

If they tell you to buy based on resale value, you should buy a car you like to own for a very long time, and even if you sell later why buy a car for 500k more now you can't sell for 500k more later

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This / Barely Used 03 Lexus ES300 @ 2.2M [slightly Negotiable] ❌❌Sold Out❌❌ / Do You Still Need Tinted Permit In 2023 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.