Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,590 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

My Successor Would Not Have Any Project To Do Says Gov. Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Successor Would Not Have Any Project To Do Says Gov. Wike (547 Views)

Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again / 2023: I Want To Pick My Successor, Support Me, Buhari Tells APC Governors / El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Successor Would Not Have Any Project To Do Says Gov. Wike by KenOne: 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
According to the governor of Rivers state who says his successor would have nothing to do because he has done every infrastructural projects in Rivers state.

But this is another dilapidated government primary school in Azuogu-Ndoki in Oyigbo Local Government Area of Rivers.

You may recall that a viral pictures and video of a dilapidated government primary school in Etche Local Government Area of Rivers where pupils seat on a stack of blocks and a leaking roof with bushy environment which was circulated by BBC Yoruba last week.

The headmistress of the primary school in Etche was summoned by Rivers State primary schools board earlier this week for a query and further demotion for embarrassing the state government for allowing BBC Yoruba service to take pictures and videos of the dilapidated school.

Re: My Successor Would Not Have Any Project To Do Says Gov. Wike by TarOrfeeek: 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
Obviously.

You must have looted all the funds for both present and future projects.
Re: My Successor Would Not Have Any Project To Do Says Gov. Wike by buckeyemedia: 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Obviously.

You must have looted all the funds for both present and future projects.

One man did more projects than all the 23 Local Governments combined? Superman.
Re: My Successor Would Not Have Any Project To Do Says Gov. Wike by FarahAideed: 9:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
Careless and insensitive talk
Re: My Successor Would Not Have Any Project To Do Says Gov. Wike by otokx(m): 10:06pm On Aug 25, 2021
So they demoted the woman?
Re: My Successor Would Not Have Any Project To Do Says Gov. Wike by Naijanascam: 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2021
So says okorocha during his time as Imo governor........ but you are trying sir

(1) (Reply)

Grief As Only Child Of A Single Mother Dies Under Truck In Chinese Company / EFCC Boss Says Nigeria Has Spent N6tn On Terrorism War / Update: Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky Met With Families Of Martyrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.