Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,421 members, 7,839,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Npower Has Deployed Beneficiaries! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Has Deployed Beneficiaries! (562 Views)

NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? / Npower: Has My Cousin Sister Been Granted Mercy After / Npower Has Started Payment Of September Stipend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Has Deployed Beneficiaries! by Hardeysolution(m): 11:49am On Aug 27, 2021
I haven't seen any news on the front page lately about the deployment of beneficiaries by npower. I don't know why but I think it should be shared.

Npower has deployed beneficiaries and I know a few of them personally.

Re: Npower Has Deployed Beneficiaries! by Hardeysolution(m): 11:51am On Aug 27, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Npower Has Deployed Beneficiaries! by Boni92: 11:51am On Aug 27, 2021
Good one
Re: Npower Has Deployed Beneficiaries! by Jostoman: 11:54am On Aug 27, 2021
Good one but they should not Post them to nairaland o because before you know now they will come here and be supporting terrorist that are killing innocent people in benue and jos.
Re: Npower Has Deployed Beneficiaries! by Bigredmachine: 11:56am On Aug 27, 2021
please is it everyone that did bio metrics that were deployed?
Re: Npower Has Deployed Beneficiaries! by MEGA4BILLION(m): 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2021
Finally, they have stoned the lizard and cut its tail
Re: Npower Has Deployed Beneficiaries! by benuejosh: 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2021
No govt has brought programs to this country that has helped the citizens more like Buhari has done. Kudos to the government that means well for the citizens.
Congratulations, enjoy!
Re: Npower Has Deployed Beneficiaries! by aryke(m): 12:41pm On Aug 27, 2021
Bigredmachine:
please is it everyone that did bio metrics that were deployed?

That's the question I am about to ask, because some did biometric but not deployed yet.
Re: Npower Has Deployed Beneficiaries! by gr8cany: 12:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
The site is not opening
Re: Npower Has Deployed Beneficiaries! by Yusfunoble(m): 1:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
I’m certain more than 50per of those applying for this job will “ghost” it. And we go they shout corruption, why apply for something you have no interest in?
Re: Npower Has Deployed Beneficiaries! by chally100(m): 2:14pm On Aug 27, 2021
[quote author=gr8cany post=105230450]The site is not opening[i have been trying it to but its not responding/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Personal Driver Needed / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! / Office Assistant ( Single Guy That Can Drive)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.