Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,989 members, 7,848,983 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:54 PM

Rudeboy Breaks Silence Since Marriage Crash - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rudeboy Breaks Silence Since Marriage Crash (3731 Views)

Inside Life:. I Have Been Dying In Silence Since I Married Ada Jesus - Husband / Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men / Dr Sid And His Wife Pictured For The First Time Since Marriage Crisis Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rudeboy Breaks Silence Since Marriage Crash by tonyluyi1985: 10:53am On Aug 28, 2021
Popular Nigerian singer Paul Okoye a.k.a Rudeboy has broken his silence since his marriage to Anita, his wife of seven years collapsed after she filed for a divorce and demanded alimony.
Rudeboy spoke to popular media personality Do2tun in an exclusive interview where he said:
“…And like I always tell people, it is so unfortunate that family problem which I think is nobody’s business to know, but it’s so unfortunate that Psquare has to pay the price for it,” he said.
“One thing I promise myself not to do, let the Okoye family just have the peace that I think they are having now. I hate waking up anytime and just see people saying things you know, whatever that happened is just a thing of choice and one thing you need to do is to try and respect people that wake up one day and say they don’t want to do anymore, okay.”
“I am a family man and sometimes when I see issues and it goes to the media, I will be like I wish one person can just zip it. You know why? People will get tired but you see when you talk, you know. So, for me, it’s like I think we’ve rested for more and we are the highest, even ‘Boys II men no reach that level.”

Source:https://theventrepublic.com/2021/08/28/rudeboy-breaks-silence-since-marriage-crash/
Re: Rudeboy Breaks Silence Since Marriage Crash by NoApology(m): 10:54am On Aug 28, 2021
Noted
Re: Rudeboy Breaks Silence Since Marriage Crash by Botking: 11:02am On Aug 28, 2021
Meaning

2 Likes

Re: Rudeboy Breaks Silence Since Marriage Crash by FarahAideed: 11:03am On Aug 28, 2021
I didn't understand a damn thing he said

24 Likes

Re: Rudeboy Breaks Silence Since Marriage Crash by daddytime(m): 11:15am On Aug 28, 2021
Trash.

He should have just remained silent.

4 Likes

Re: Rudeboy Breaks Silence Since Marriage Crash by Opak001(m): 11:17am On Aug 28, 2021
Alaye tell jude make he arrange the mata

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy Breaks Silence Since Marriage Crash by oscarlamba: 11:33am On Aug 28, 2021
FarahAideed:
I like his personality but his comment on this sounds like he's confused

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rudeboy Breaks Silence Since Marriage Crash by GOFRONT(m): 11:35am On Aug 28, 2021
Mr Rude, Did you impregnate housegirl or NOT?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rudeboy Breaks Silence Since Marriage Crash by KingOfAllIgbos: 11:53am On Aug 28, 2021
grin

Useless cowardly chestbeater.

Maybe his wife ran because he wanted to take all her skirts.

He was simply jealous he didn't get a Yoruba to marry.

Now his Igbo wife don dump his sorry ass.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rudeboy Breaks Silence Since Marriage Crash by SimplyShit: 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2021
Robust reply
Re: Rudeboy Breaks Silence Since Marriage Crash by GreenArrow1(m): 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2021
Probably high on Colorado while making that statement. I mean the blogger who made this up.

5 Likes

Re: Rudeboy Breaks Silence Since Marriage Crash by Onyi22(f): 12:32pm On Aug 28, 2021
oscarlamba:
I like his personality but his comment on this sounds like he's confused
No he's not, you are the one that is confused, what's he's trying to say is that people should learn how to mind their business..
No be everything person go dy put mouth cheesy
Re: Rudeboy Breaks Silence Since Marriage Crash by drkay(m): 12:41pm On Aug 28, 2021
In summary. He doesn't like it, when people shuck eye into what he believes should be a family affair.
Re: Rudeboy Breaks Silence Since Marriage Crash by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2021
Just like he said...None everything person go put mouth...Some of you asking what he said,so you can Judge and drag him down......

Good you don't understand anything grin grin
Re: Rudeboy Breaks Silence Since Marriage Crash by NaBanga: 1:13pm On Aug 28, 2021
Which kind of talk is this? He should have kept KWAYET. tongue

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy Breaks Silence Since Marriage Crash by bitmoney: 1:53pm On Aug 28, 2021
He succeeded in saying rubbish undecided

2 Likes

Re: Rudeboy Breaks Silence Since Marriage Crash by dan9ice(m): 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2021
This one just confused everybody including himself

I no understand that Boyz ll men part
Cause the last time I checked, they're still together

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy Breaks Silence Since Marriage Crash by Theicecode(m): 2:02pm On Aug 28, 2021
I don't understand this write up

what kind of copy and paste blogging is this?
Re: Rudeboy Breaks Silence Since Marriage Crash by pepperdemzombie: 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
But deemed it fit to put Peter's family online!
Head cutter wen no want make dem take cutlass pass im frontage!

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy Breaks Silence Since Marriage Crash by Teerach: 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
Loud mouthed Rudeboy that is quick to throw insult and tantrums on social media has now lost his voice and is preaching peace. This goes to show who's at fault here. Well.... He really met his match.
The God of Lola is a living God.

2 Likes

Re: Rudeboy Breaks Silence Since Marriage Crash by JovialJune(f): 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2021
Mumu should have directed his confusing comments to himself when he was badmouthing Peter and his choice for wife, ode.

4 Likes

Re: Rudeboy Breaks Silence Since Marriage Crash by bukatyne(f): 3:47pm On Aug 28, 2021
SimplyShit:
Robust reply

Extremely robust.

This is a classic case of talking all day and saying nothing cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Rudeboy Breaks Silence Since Marriage Crash by overdrive(m): 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2021
FarahAideed:

He spoke in biblical parables. grin

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy Breaks Silence Since Marriage Crash by Angelacruz: 5:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
He is mentally not balanced...
FarahAideed:
Re: Rudeboy Breaks Silence Since Marriage Crash by Depressed101: 7:26pm On Aug 28, 2021
Opak001:
Alaye tell jude make he arrange the mata
no mind the mofo, choosing woman over brotherhood, forgetting dem be one nor be two, he should admit his mistake and amend his ways with his brother
Re: Rudeboy Breaks Silence Since Marriage Crash by MufasaLion: 7:34pm On Aug 28, 2021
This guy is dumber than I thought.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rudeboy Breaks Silence Since Marriage Crash by marvelck: 7:42pm On Aug 28, 2021
Just like Rome wasn't built in a day...you can't shed your weight in one day...

But with Meltawaybyad Slimming tea...you can burn your excess body/baby fat, belly fat and also look trimmed within 28 days...

Meltawaybyad slimming tea na correct tea wey dey work

To place your order, call or Whatsapp Ada Emerald Patrick on 08062776678

(1) (Reply)

If you have a chance to bring back a dead celebrity who would it be *Pic* / Nicole Scherzinger Looking Sexy In Bikini / Simi Confirms Adekunle Gold’s Song “ARIWO KO” Is Dedicated To Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.