Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,122 members, 7,842,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Nairaland Is For The Masses, Lindaikeji Is Far More Mature - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairaland Is For The Masses, Lindaikeji Is Far More Mature (351 Views)

Why Did Lindaikeji Social Fail? / Reasons GTB Earned Far More Profits Than Firstbank & Others After Tax Half 2019? / Nnewi City Is Far More Economically Viable Than Oshogbo, Akure And Ado Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Is For The Masses, Lindaikeji Is Far More Mature by zilon12(m): 2:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
The modes in nairaland are desperate, therefore what we have on the front page are posts from people battling dementia.

Nairaland has become a place where nitwits create posts just to aim digs at innocent nairalanders

Like I mentioned earlier, the modes are desperate, so any working girl posing as a nairalander searching for customers can easily create content aimed at perceived customers who refuse to bend to her will

No verification whatsoever is required before one can start creating content

I find this damning

Alot of prostitutes in my area keep using the platform to subtly attack God-fearing men

I admire how LindaIkeji runs her platform for obvious reasons

Not that I'm comparing the two, right thinking people know that LindaIkeji belongs in the upper echelons

My post won't make front page because it contains nothing but the truth

Et voila
Re: Nairaland Is For The Masses, Lindaikeji Is Far More Mature by TarOrfeeek: 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2021
Linda honey.

You were preaching celibacy, but still entering Lagos traffic to go and collect preek from that fraudulent oil guy.

Nairaland is home to direct, honest, unpretentious and very funny people.

Whether we are the masses, whether we are not.
We will not lie to young girls about being celibate and be forking a married man raw even on Sundays.

So carry your fornication, 2011 Range Rover and chewing stick legs away from NL.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is For The Masses, Lindaikeji Is Far More Mature by Sunnybay7: 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Linda honey.

You were preaching celibacy, but still entering Lagos traffic to go and collect preek from that fraudulent oil guy.

We will not lie to young girls about being celibate and be forking a married man raw even on Sundays.

So carry your fornication, 2011 Range Rover and chewing stick legs away from NL.
Lol this is hitting below the belt

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is For The Masses, Lindaikeji Is Far More Mature by malcom1X: 2:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
zilon12:
The modes in nairaland are desperate, therefore what we have on the front page are posts from people battling dementia.

Nairaland has become a place where nitwits create posts just to aim digs at innocent nairalanders

Like I mentioned earlier, the modes are desperate, so any working girl posing as a nairalander searching for customers can easily create content aimed at perceived customers who refuse to bend to her will

No verification whatsoever is required before one can start creating content

I find this damning

Alot of prostitutes in my area keep using the platform to subtly attack God-fearing men

I admire how LindaIkeji runs her platform for obvious reasons

Not that I'm comparing the two, right thinking people know that LindaIkeji belongs in the upper echelons

My post won't make front page because it contains nothing but the truth

Et voila

Linda you know one day your son will grow up to become gay.
I keep telling you this, I see that Mama's boy in him.
Re: Nairaland Is For The Masses, Lindaikeji Is Far More Mature by zilon12(m): 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Linda honey.

Linda does not know me, I simply exercised my volition, the truth is hard pill to swallow
Re: Nairaland Is For The Masses, Lindaikeji Is Far More Mature by Crossroad1(m): 2:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Three Ways You Can Benefit From Naira Devaluation I Nigeria / Bank has refused to refund N10000 What Do I (solved) / Binance Team Live In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.