Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,630 members, 7,854,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

Beefy Gaming Desktop Up For Grabs Fastest Fingers - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Beefy Gaming Desktop Up For Grabs Fastest Fingers (284 Views)

Samsung S7 For Sale .fastest Fingers Get It / One Piece Of Xiaomi Redmi 7A Blue Colour,fastest Fingers,29k / Fastest Fingers!! Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x 3/32gb N40k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beefy Gaming Desktop Up For Grabs Fastest Fingers by Joeboy4ever(m): 9:25am On Sep 08, 2021
!SOLD SOLD!
Hey, I’d like to sell my gaming desktop.
It’s a Working system just had a bad day with my ram, the ram wouldn’t let the system post like it won’t boot up so I took it out and tried to bake the ram in the oven.

I read online that baking it tends to fix dead rams, ended up just Smashing it out of frustration cause the solder melted of anyways I don’t game much again and will soon be traveling,

come and pick up the system if you interested everything works fully you I’ll just need to get a ram Stick either come with yours so you I’ll see it’s working perfectly runs every game at ultra settings 1080p I ran apex with it and every other game you could think of at high settings fifa 21 too at max settings it’s a beast system the gtx 670 is way better than a gtx 1050 you can do your research
Specs are: fx 8150 3.6ghz turbo to 4.1 x11 advanced gaming case 550 watts aero cooled Psu 80+ bronze msi overclocked gtx 670 founders edition 2gb gddr5 256bit memory it runs every game at ultra settings above 60fps 1tb hdd that has a lot of games in it like gta v fifa 21 assassins creed tomb raider pes 21 and others can’t remember them
Price 120 negotiable
Call or WhatsApp 09013597612
Note it turns on I took this pictures without the ram in it but it won’t boot cause there’s no ram stick in it you can come with a ddr3 ram to test it out ok i stay in Abuja gwarimpa

Re: Beefy Gaming Desktop Up For Grabs Fastest Fingers by Joeboy4ever(m): 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2021
Joeboy4ever:
Hey, I’d like to sell my gaming desktop.
It’s a Working system just had a bad day with my ram, the ram wouldn’t let the system post like it won’t boot up so I took it out and tried to bake the ram in the oven.

I read online that baking it tends to fix dead rams, ended up just Smashing it out of frustration cause the solder melted of anyways I don’t game much again and will soon be traveling,

come and pick up the system if you interested everything works fully you I’ll just need to get a ram Stick either come with yours so you I’ll see it’s working perfectly runs every game at ultra settings 1080p I ran apex with it and every other game you could think of at high settings fifa 21 too at max settings it’s a beast system the gtx 670 is way better than a gtx 1050 you can do your research
Specs are: fx 8150 3.6ghz turbo to 4.1 x11 advanced gaming case 550 watts aero cooled Psu 80+ bronze msi overclocked gtx 670 founders edition 2gb gddr5 256bit memory it runs every game at ultra settings above 60fps 1tb hdd that has a lot of games in it like gta v fifa 21 assassins creed tomb raider pes 21 and others can’t remember them
Price 120 negotiable
Call or WhatsApp 09013597612
Note it turns on I took this pictures without the ram in it but it won’t boot cause there’s no ram stick in it you can come with a ddr3 ram to test it out ok i stay in Abuja gwarimpa
still available
Re: Beefy Gaming Desktop Up For Grabs Fastest Fingers by Joeboy4ever(m): 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2021
Joeboy4ever:
still available
contact now
Re: Beefy Gaming Desktop Up For Grabs Fastest Fingers by Joeboy4ever(m): 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2021
Joeboy4ever:
contact now
is it negotiable
Re: Beefy Gaming Desktop Up For Grabs Fastest Fingers by iBanger(m): 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
What's the storage option?
Re: Beefy Gaming Desktop Up For Grabs Fastest Fingers by Joeboy4ever(m): 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
iBanger:
What's the storage option?
sorry sold already

(1) (Reply)

Vivoy12s For Sale / SOLD / Facebook Announces Outage On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.