Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,925 members, 7,852,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:51 PM

Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor (66695 Views)

Betsy, Ikpeazu's Daughter Inducted As A Medical Doctor (Photos) / Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss / PDP Reacts As Ngige Mistakenly Supports Fayose During APC Rally In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by Kennyking1234: 8:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
alor man
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by Jerryherd: 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
Theunbothered:

Proud Nigerians who continue to make the country a laughing stock

You have same one head like them same 24hrs a day like them, go ahead and make the country proud if you are not satisfied with their own efforts
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by OgatheTop: 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
Anazp:
Shows how accommodating the Yorubas are. So many igbos schooling in Lagos and the south west but you will hardly see any Yoruba in the east schooling or living there

Silly reasoning
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by Springboot: 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
xpressionx:
congratulations.
I am sure the girl won't practice in nigeria.
So the Nigerian doctors can strike all the want.
Short Devil Ngige
If she had schooled abroad, you will complain, now you're complaining for what you don't even know. Na who do una like this?

2 Likes

Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by Gaddafih001(m): 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
TMSMedia:
More
May punishment locate you and that pictures.
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by PAWG(m): 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
Now wey una don see say him daughter dey public school, wailers how faar?
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by PAWG(m): 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
xpressionx:
congratulations.
I am sure the girl won't practice in nigeria.
So the Nigerian doctors can strike all the want.
Short Devil Ngige

Wailers gonna wail just like the suns gonna shine
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by ppogba: 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
Anazp:
Shows how accommodating the Yorubas are. So many igbos schooling in Lagos and the south west but you will hardly see any Yoruba in the east schooling or living there

You cannot leave the best for the wannabes.

Aside UNN, which school do you want to compare OAU, UI and UNILAG with?

No need starting an unnecessary argument.

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by Maliqcious: 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2021
Viltron:

Truer words have never been spoken. The Igbos are the least hospitable in Nigeria. You hardly fine outsiders in any of their states but they're everywhere
are you serious? Chai Igbo name don really damage for una mouth. For information Lagos should never be a yardstick to define a typical yoruba. In all honesty, one of the most hospitable tribe have ever seen are the igbos. Welcoming is different from being hospitable. Yoruba man were no fit give person water that one na em bi hospitable.

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by Burgerlomo: 9:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
Congratulations cool
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by Digiprof: 9:06pm On Sep 10, 2021
daddytime:
Congratulations.

As short as Ngige is, he's even taller than her with those heels...

Original 2 ruler.. grin

Is Ngige up to 5ft? I don't think so from the pictures I'm seeing.
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by ukaface(f): 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
Anazp:
why are you this myopic?
What's the point in this your statement?
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2021
TMSMedia:
More
Congrats! Your dad and bulletproof jacket just dey quarrel everyday.
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by yorubakid: 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
ppogba:

You cannot leave the best for the wannabes.

Aside UNN, which school do you want to compare OAU, UI and UNILAG with?

No need starting an unnecessary argument.
Thrash and what developments and innovations have those universities shown to help develop Nigeria.
The same OAU and Unilag where they sell marks and grade for sex..
Most unis in SW are not different from what we have in SS or SE. If they were, aren't we would have seen the changes in the SW. Mushroom and useless universities

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by bigjackass: 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by yorubakid: 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
flokii:
[s]

We need to keep calling them out so that they can change their ways.. live and let others live.
The same way they enjoy freely in the West, North and even abroad is the same way other tribes should enjoy in their place.

Have you asked yourself why Dangote and other big businesses don't go near the East? why it is only Ibeto, Innoson and co. you see thriving there? Think!

I have nothing against them but their approach to life is really flawed. To top the whole thing up, they still come out to mock you and call your ancestral lands no man's land because you give them breathing space. [/s]
Says an afonja from a tribe that is worst. A tribe that glories ritual killings, skull mining,yahoo and fraud. They are lots of industries in the east owned by igbos and none igbos at the same time.dangote mustn't invest in the east.

They are thousands of yorubas in the other parts of Nigeria doing their business, enjoying theirselves and nobody is screaming of accommodating them or doing them a favor.
And they are thousands of non-igbos in the east and other parts of igboland in the South South, no Igbo is disturbing. We don't wake up thinking about them unlike the Yorubas do in the West.

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
Anazp:
The yorubas are tribe conscious,they mostly don't move outside their confort zone.

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by wallrichy: 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
Original Island boy......sorry the minister is Ikoyi boy......a real tout of a father.
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by Antivirus92(m): 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
Anazp:
sorrows of a man who has never travelled out of his fathers compound

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by emdis: 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
ASUU chairmen will not forget this man in a hurry!

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by juniior(m): 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
He could have easily sent he's daughter abroad to study like other corrupt politicians, but he didnt. He fought to end the ASUU strike in 2020 that lasted almost a year, knowing he's children too study in Nigeria. The minister of education (that Mallam) did nothing. I salute you Sir Chris Ngige. You're one of the only 5 people that has brain in this APC administration

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by McStoic(m): 9:53pm On Sep 10, 2021
flokii:

You lie.. Igbos are nowhere near tolerant. If Yorubas should dish out half of what you dish out to other tribes, most of you will be illiterates without sound education.

All your leaders and I mean all including the females cut their teeth from South West but y'all harbour hate towards Yorubas. Unfortunately for you lots, Yorubas don't send you or your region so you can die hating like your forebearers.

...Says a bigot who hasn't travelled out of her zone. You are an environmental illiterate. I don't have your time!! I don't do unexposed fellows..

You judge Igbos only by what you read here or spoonfed by your equally uninformed folks. Your claims that Igbos won't be educated without South West further nails the coffin on your shallow mind. How I wish you know the number of tertiary institutions in South East... Swerve please!!

Parting shot; I have seen your type a lot. And I am sorry to say it, Yorubas are one tribe who first hate you before they actually get to have a first hand experience of what they heard about you, at least lots of your folks have said it to my hearing.. So, I don't give a hoot over your rantings. Cos I already know what to expect from you. Exposure will help you..
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by flokii: 9:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
McStoic:

Says a bigot who hasn't travelled out of her zone. You are an environmental illiterate. I don't have your time!! I don't do unexposed fellows..

You judge Igbos only by what you read here or spoonfed by your equally uninformed folks. Swerve please!!

When last did you visit your village to see how they behave and treat people there?.. is it not in South West that they give birth to and bury most of your placentas?

I think you're the one confusing Yoruba way of life to that of Igbos.
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by McStoic(m): 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
flokii:

When last did you visit your village to see how they behave and treat people there?.. is it not in South West that they give birth to and bury most of your placentas?

I think you're the one confusing Yoruba way of life to that of Igbos.

I am in my Igbo land, Owerri to be precise. I transit between Enugu and Imo state for business. I won't trade my zone for any other place in Nigeria especially your South West you brag about. I will even prefer living in the north especially Kaduna than living in that your Babel of a city called Lagos..Dunno know why you are getting ahead of yourself unecessarily..

You think everyone is excited by your Lagos? Chaiii... I don't even have any close relative outside South East/South South. My family members gravitate between South East and South South I.e Port Harcourt, Calabar mostly..

Head or tail, at least thank God you acknowledge that Igbos do travel to your zone. The most travelled people are the most educated. Now you should know between Igbo and Yoruba who are most exposed.....Travel for a change and thank me later..

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by McStoic(m): 10:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
Baawahala:

The yorubas are tribe conscious,they mostly don't move outside their confort zone.

I tire ooo. Most of them who I have here as friends are utterly surprised by what they have been made to believe about Igbos. Yorubas will see you the first time and relate with you based on what they heard about you. That's why any slightest thing, they have started reading meaning to even your innocent actions.

If that guy knows the number of Yorubas who have made here their home, he won't be ranting. One of my friends some years back, celebrated his over 12 years in Imo state and was recounting how Imo state has really favoured him. He was just counting his achievements and was happy. Tell him to come to Lagos, he will tell you no cos his family is well settled here. He says Lagos is too noisy.

Igbos are not perfect but the rubbish some of these my Yoruba neighbours come up with is laughable and unbelievable. Ignorance is very bad my brother.
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by McStoic(m): 10:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
obaaderemi:
What do you people really have against the igbos gan?
You don't even vilify the northerners that wreak so much havoc here and there as much as you vilify the igbos.

For your information, Adeboye left nsukka because of the civil war. And he didn't go to Unilag to complete his degree. He went to Ife.
I know several Yorubas, including an uncle of mine who went to Nsukka. They were not chased out.

God bless you brother. Many are not informed like him nor have they being to South East. Na your type wey I dey like... Even in IMSU those days, we had Yorubas as Academic staff...

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by McStoic(m): 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
Cantonese:

Yes you will never see because you have deliberately confined yourself to your village. You have deliberately refused to move away from your abule to see how civilized Igboland is. You have refused to leave your one room to travel to Igboland to see how the Yorubas live happily, intermarry with the Igbos and enjoy their favorite Eba Ibo without stress from myopic minded people.

Lol...If you see where my Yoruba friends dey enjoy akpu and ofe nsala or with ofe onugbu here eh. Temi, Ade, Tayo, Maimunat, Shade, Bamidele etc...Kaii, this flockii of a guy is really unexposed

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by McStoic(m): 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ordinarybob:

Guy shut the Bleep up there are a good number of Yoruba doing business in the east

There are about 3 different houses being built in my areas being handled by Yoruba contractors
Make him come see agbo sellers wey brekete for here...
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by Floki737: 10:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
Anazp:

Oga it's a lie ohhhh, there are two yoruba people in my department ohhhh. I've seen yoruba people in other departments tooo. Some of them even contesting for faculty presidency. I have also seen yoruba owned businesses over here in the east(Enugu), I have also seen some of them at church, and I also know some yoruba ministers and pastors over here tooo. Back then I used to attend a fellowship, that was owned by a yoruba man(pst.bankie).
I forgot to add that my Gsp lecturer was also, a yoruba guy, had his own book in the school's bookshop. He also speaks igbo fluently. He is the best Gs lecturer I've had so far. cool cool His class was always fun and educative.

Incase you're wondering, I school at UNN.
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by McStoic(m): 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
Oludara202:

Like Yorubas aren't offered admissions in the east �, I remember back then in my class , we had like 4 Yorubas and that was a state university in the east.

You schooled in IMSU? grin
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by McStoic(m): 10:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
Floki737:

Oga it's a lie ohhhh, there are two yoruba people in my department ohhhh. I've seen yoruba people in other departments tooo. Some of them even contesting for faculty presidency. I have also seen yoruba owned businesses over here in the east(Enugu), I have also seen some of them at church, and I also know some yoruba ministers and pastors over here tooo. Back then I used to attend a fellowship, that was owned by a yoruba man(pst.bankie).

Incase you're wondering, I school at UNN.

If that guy comes to Owerri for instance, he will be amazed at the number of young Yoruba pastors he will see. There's one that was posted back to Lagos. He still pays visit to Imo state and calls himself Omo Igbo. How I wish he is here to bear me witness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Col. Agbu Kefas Wins Taraba Governorship Election In A Landslide / Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift / Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.