Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,806 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Experienced Copywriter Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Experienced Copywriter Needed (433 Views)

Experienced Copywriter/content Writer At A Reputable Company (remote) / I Need An Experienced Copywriter / Experienced Copywriter 1,400 Per Hour Needed Immediately For Remote Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced Copywriter Needed by Jetjacky(m): 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
Hi, guys.

Are you a copywriter with years of experience creating excellent copies free of grammar errors and poor composition?

Do you enjoy writing, criticism, and learning new things to improve your copy career?

Do you have exceptional samples on website contents, product description , email, blogs, and other sales materials?

Please, reach out to me with three of your best samples on whatsapp: https:///message/5GYBKZVK6ELQM1

Start your message with Apple.

Thanks.
Re: Experienced Copywriter Needed by HeyCorleone(m): 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2021
[img][/img]
Jetjacky:
Hi, guys.

Are you a copywriter with years of experience creating excellent copies free of grammar errors and poor composition?

Do you enjoy writing, criticism, and learning new things to improve your copy career?

Do you have exceptional samples on website contents, product description , email, blogs, and other sales materials?

Please, reach out to me with three of your best samples on whatsapp: https:///message/5GYBKZVK6ELQM1

Thanks.

The link is broken
Re: Experienced Copywriter Needed by HeyCorleone(m): 2:32pm On Sep 14, 2021
Jetjacky:
Hi, guys.

Thanks.

Hi, the link is broken.

Can a mail be sent instead?
Re: Experienced Copywriter Needed by vinikedi4040(m): 10:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
Hi,

I'm a seasoned and experienced copywriter.

I have a lot to offer to you.

Here's my WhatsApp number
+234 7031949485
Re: Experienced Copywriter Needed by Jetjacky(m): 12:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
HeyCorleone:

Hi, the link is broken.

Can a mail be sent instead?

Hello,

Sorry I have been pretty busy since I last sent this.

Yes, you can reach me via mail if you are still interested in this offer.

Thanks!
Re: Experienced Copywriter Needed by Jetjacky(m): 7:32am On Oct 14, 2021
Please, reached out yesterday on WhatsApp, resend your message.

I lost my WhatsApp chats.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy / Mest Eit Program 2022, Final Interview Stage / Direct Sales Agents Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.