Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,311 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Kola Ologbondiyan: We Wish Fani-Kayode The Very Best In His Future Vocation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kola Ologbondiyan: We Wish Fani-Kayode The Very Best In His Future Vocation (11119 Views)

Soludo: We Wish Obi Good Luck But We Have A Candidate Whom We Will Support / We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell / Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari's Speech Was Depressing And Failed Empathy Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: We Wish Fani-Kayode The Very Best In His Future Vocation by yepesdonald: 5:37am On Sep 17, 2021
This is amazing
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: We Wish Fani-Kayode The Very Best In His Future Vocation by IdJack(m): 6:00am On Sep 17, 2021
Oh
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: We Wish Fani-Kayode The Very Best In His Future Vocation by nairavsdollars(f): 6:14am On Sep 17, 2021
The funny thing is PDP wins in 2023, he will return and they will celebrate him. His juju is strong

femi4:
Vocation indeed grin

Don't worry, like Drogba n cr7, he ll return home one day

1 Like

Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: We Wish Fani-Kayode The Very Best In His Future Vocation by tishbite41(m): 6:48am On Sep 17, 2021
tasalanoni:
My grandmother's last words were "Son! run whenever you see someone from that part of Nigeria. Don't wait to find out if he's different from others. If you do, you'll later shed tears. Don't do business with them, don't live with them, don't marry them and never discuss important things with them..If you keep to these words, you'll live long". Mama you are gone but your words live on.
I remember when I was quoting FFK's words to my father,he simply told me to support Biafra because of my own conviction not because of what a Yoruba person is saying. He equivocally told me that a Yoruba man can never be trusted and that this very FFK will dine and sup with Buhari if given a chance.
All he said has happened, I will call him sef.
Even this Oduduwa nation is a fable and setup. They want the Igbos to bell the cat for them.

2 Likes

Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: We Wish Fani-Kayode The Very Best In His Future Vocation by eldoradoxx: 6:48am On Sep 17, 2021
Jerewise332:
Very painful for pdp
Painful because Kayode has some political relevance? The politician his defection should worry a political party is the one that huge support base at home. Kayode is from Ife, he cannot win one full ward in Ife, so of what electoral relevance is Kayode to both PDP and APC if not to rant as usual

1 Like

Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: We Wish Fani-Kayode The Very Best In His Future Vocation by Jerewise332(m): 6:54am On Sep 17, 2021
eldoradoxx:
Painful because Kayode has some political relevance? The politician his defection should worry a political party is the one that huge support base at home. Kayode is from Ife, he cannot win one full ward in Ife, so of what electoral relevance is Kayode to both PDP and APC if not to rant as usual

If after seeing that he wasn't that relevant,why this abuse and calling of names?

E go shock u if you see contest and win in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: We Wish Fani-Kayode The Very Best In His Future Vocation by eldoradoxx: 7:03am On Sep 17, 2021
Jerewise332:

If after seeing that he wasn't that relevant,why this abuse and calling of names?

E go shock u if you see contest and win in 2023.
He can contest and win in his village in Ife, its not my problem. Right now, he is politically to weak to win an LGA Chairmanship position in his own LG . I addressed FFK as who he is, I did not insult him.
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: We Wish Fani-Kayode The Very Best In His Future Vocation by karnap(m): 7:42am On Sep 17, 2021
forget that ffk why is Buhari in two in the picture
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: We Wish Fani-Kayode The Very Best In His Future Vocation by DECLAN2015(m): 7:58am On Sep 17, 2021
tasalanoni:
My grandmother's last words were "Son! run whenever you see someone from that part of Nigeria. Don't wait to find out if he's different from others. If you do, you'll later shed tears. Don't do business with them, don't live with them, don't marry them and never discuss important things with them..If you keep to these words, you'll live long". Mama you are gone but your words live on.

Which tribe are you?? Where are you staying currently??
Hope you are not from that obstinate tribe.
We are talking about individual here you are here committing a fallacy of generallismo.

Your mother gave you a bad advise.And I ll give you another---good can come from bad and bad can also come from good.

3 Likes

Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: We Wish Fani-Kayode The Very Best In His Future Vocation by akdjr(m): 7:59am On Sep 17, 2021
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: We Wish Fani-Kayode The Very Best In His Future Vocation by ityP(m): 8:17am On Sep 17, 2021
akdjr:
We wish PDP well in the political oblivion

Well, everybody from PDP is heading to APC. You can die now grin
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: We Wish Fani-Kayode The Very Best In His Future Vocation by DavidHarry(m): 8:35am On Sep 17, 2021
inoki247:
Enjoy your trip...

My Spirit is telling me that APC will give him the presidential ticket....

ye wu stone me granite kiss kiss

When tinubu is alive
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: We Wish Fani-Kayode The Very Best In His Future Vocation by DavidHarry(m): 8:35am On Sep 17, 2021
[quote author=inoki247 post=105885792]Enjoy your trip...

My Spirit is telling me that APC will give him the presidential ticket....

ye wu stone me granite kiss kiss[/quoo

Over tinubu's dead body
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: We Wish Fani-Kayode The Very Best In His Future Vocation by oluwafeolami(m): 8:43am On Sep 17, 2021
DECLAN2015:

Which tribe are you?? Where are you staying currently??
Hope you are not from that obstinate tribe.
We are talking about individual here you are here committing a fallacy of generallismo.

Your mother gave you a bad advise.And I ll give you another---good can come from bad and bad can also come from good.

You said well.
Most times out of our bigotry and self-imposed hatred that we know nothing about, we tend to live in the primitive age.
How does a particular bad character of someone transcends to all his tribe? I often time wonder why we take the fallacious route.
Your grandmother gave u an advice about a particular tribe and u are using it to judge every other person in the tribe because somebody from that particular tribe acts bad. No no that is fallacy of hasty generalization.
I guess this forum is meant to learn and discuss as one. Nigeria is Nigeria and we are one. The day we see ourselves as one then we will go places.
I am a yoruba boy, from osun state but I can categorically tell you I don’t come from that school of thought that one tribe is this or that. We have good people and bad people in Nigeria and they are from all tribes.

I have received goodness from all tribes.
I served in the north
Lived with Ibo and delta state guys during my service year.
We are still cool till date and I can trust them with my posessions and I can say for myself that I am not a bad person to them cos if I am they won’t be friends with me.
Let us stop this ethnic war and embrace unity. Generation unborn will thank us for these gesture.
Ffk is a political clown. He can’t win class captain.
Even if he is nominated for a position in the government and he is made to be confirmed by senate, dem still no go confirm ham unless powers that be help ham. He is nothing to be worried about, na political garbage.

4 Likes

Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: We Wish Fani-Kayode The Very Best In His Future Vocation by sidonlook: 8:54am On Sep 17, 2021
FFK is worst than the prodigal son because the prodigal son came back feeling very sorry.
FFK is a disappointment to his friends and followers in PDP and other groups. He is not to be trusted.
I think FFK is also shameless. How does he stand and campaign for APC before the people he has betrayed.

The APC should not be too excited about the coming of FFK as I see it as a bad market for the APC.

I suspect that President Buhari may have given him a plate of porridge because that is what Fani Kayode is.
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: We Wish Fani-Kayode The Very Best In His Future Vocation by wisdomIspeace(m): 11:49am On Sep 17, 2021
tasalanoni:
You and your grandmother are stupid….using the action of an individual to promote your personal prejudice is stupid… when You reach hell where ur grandmother is tell her she is stupid and she has raised children of hate.
Stupid grandmother …. Stupid grandchild…
You see how I did not insult ur whole tribe.. learn from dat
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: We Wish Fani-Kayode The Very Best In His Future Vocation by Anandita(f): 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
He is surely catching cruise�
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: We Wish Fani-Kayode The Very Best In His Future Vocation by caandi: 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
wisdomIspeace:

You and your grandmother are stupid….using the action of an individual to promote your personal prejudice is stupid… when You reach hell where ur grandmother is tell her she is stupid and she has raised children of hate.
Stupid grandmother …. Stupid grandchild…
You see how I did not insult ur whole tribe.. learn from dat
this was uncalled for. Pls let’s learn to advice or scold with love. His grandmother is late so you shouldn’t have insulted her. Meanwhile I’m sure he gets Ur message . One love

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nasarawa Increases Retirees’ Pension To N5,000 From N1, 000 / Higher Revenue, Reduced Fuel Usage, Rice Production Are Gains Of Border Closure / President Jonathan To Visit Lagos Today (24/12/12)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.