Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,786 members, 7,834,658 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

UK Based Nigerian Law Graduate Murdered In Abuja - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UK Based Nigerian Law Graduate Murdered In Abuja (1625 Views)

UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) / Oluchi Okala Miracle: ABSU Law Graduate Had First Class In ABSU & Law School / Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Based Nigerian Law Graduate Murdered In Abuja by Sixsigmahub: 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
Update from

Mr Toritseju Emmanuel Jackson, a 23-year old law graduate from Buckingham University, United Kingdom, has been murdered in a hotel in Abuja

Siggy reports that he was allegedly stabbed to death on the premises of a hotel in Wuse Zone 4, Abuja. It is reported that the tragic incident happened in the early hours of Sunday, September 12, 2021.

According to a family source who spoke with , the victim was at home when he received a call from one of his friends late in the night of September 11, 2021, who invited him to meet up with him somewhere in Wuse Zone 4, Abuja.

The family source said that about 4.24 am, a call was put to a member of the family from Wuse Police Station, asking family members to come forward to identify his corpse. He said seven people, including three staff members of the hotel, where the incident occurred, had been arrested and remanded in Wuse Police Station.

He said that the case had since been transferred to the Homicide Section of the Nigeria Police Force for painstaking investigations of the circumstances surrounding the death of Toritseju.

Toritseju was said to have returned to Nigeria on 23rd January, 2021 after graduating with a Law degree from Buckingham University. United Kingdom, to undertake the mandatory one-year post-graduate programme at the Nigerian Law School.

https:///uk-based-nigerian-law-graduate-murdered-in-abuja/

Re: UK Based Nigerian Law Graduate Murdered In Abuja by Sixsigmahub: 4:57pm On Sep 18, 2021
shocked angry
Re: UK Based Nigerian Law Graduate Murdered In Abuja by Nbotee(m): 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
Na wa ooo...
Re: UK Based Nigerian Law Graduate Murdered In Abuja by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
Received a call late in the night and he went?

Sad, May his soul rest in peace.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Law Graduate Murdered In Abuja by chatinent: 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
I think I have heard enough of this world.

It's time.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Law Graduate Murdered In Abuja by GOFRONT(m): 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
angry
Re: UK Based Nigerian Law Graduate Murdered In Abuja by Totilopussylick(m): 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2021
chatinent:
I think I have heard enough of this world.

It's time.
Where you want japa to
Re: UK Based Nigerian Law Graduate Murdered In Abuja by Totilopussylick(m): 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2021
Maybe business deal gone wrong hence why they resorted to killing him.

R. I. P.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Law Graduate Murdered In Abuja by chatinent: 5:42pm On Sep 18, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Where you want japa to

Anywhere. Make en no just be Nigeria. embarassed cry
Re: UK Based Nigerian Law Graduate Murdered In Abuja by Totilopussylick(m): 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2021
chatinent:

Anywhere. Make en no just be Nigeria. embarassed cry
make we enter Tanzania na?

I swear, that kuntry sweet pass zoogeria.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Law Graduate Murdered In Abuja by chatinent: 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
Totilopussylick:
make we enter Tanzania na?

I swear, that kuntry sweet pass zoogeria.

When we go push na?
Re: UK Based Nigerian Law Graduate Murdered In Abuja by Sixsigmahub: 6:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
Na underground una wan follow cos me I no understand
chatinent:

When we go push na?
Re: UK Based Nigerian Law Graduate Murdered In Abuja by chatinent: 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sixsigmahub:
Na underground una wan follow cos me I no understand

Boss, any way na way. Na movement things o
Re: UK Based Nigerian Law Graduate Murdered In Abuja by Sixsigmahub: 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
Una go just land inside atlantic ocean. You no 1st sabi swim.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Law Graduate Murdered In Abuja by otokx(m): 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
Abuja is becoming something else.

1 Like

Re: UK Based Nigerian Law Graduate Murdered In Abuja by Depressed101: 10:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Maybe business deal gone wrong hence why they resorted to killing him.

R. I. P.
or some random party fracas, I am not sure his friend will call him on the phone, to kill him
Re: UK Based Nigerian Law Graduate Murdered In Abuja by TheGreatIYANU: 4:20am On Sep 19, 2021
Depressed101:
or some random party fracas, I am not sure his friend will call him on the phone, to kill him

You have not met 'friends'. Pray never to meet them because the enemy within is 100% more potent than the one without.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Law Graduate Murdered In Abuja by Jamesbally: 6:01am On Sep 19, 2021
IPOB Talibans at work. cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

RIP to the dead

Re: UK Based Nigerian Law Graduate Murdered In Abuja by end1999constitu(m): 8:18am On Sep 19, 2021
Greedy AZ gone down RIP to the dead

No smoke without fire

(1) (Reply)

Guys With 300+ In Utme 2022,lets Celebrate / Any Uniuyo(university Of Uyo) Student In The House Please? / Federal Polytechnic Offa 2012/2013 Application Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.