Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,652 members, 7,847,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

What Are The Additional Documents To Travel To US From The UAE? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Are The Additional Documents To Travel To US From The UAE? (939 Views)

Nigerian Man Shares Touching Story Of His Journey And Hustle In The UAE. / 20 Things You Must Know As A Nigerian Before Heading To The UAE. / My Experience Living And Working In The UAE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Additional Documents To Travel To US From The UAE? by thegreencoal: 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
Hello House,

I want to ask any Nigerian who has travelled from the UAE to the United States the "additional documents" the person submitted after Nigerian passport, filled DS-160 form and evidence of VISA fee payment to the US Embassy in the UAE.

Thank you.
Re: What Are The Additional Documents To Travel To US From The UAE? by Vietnaminfo(m): 1:27am On Sep 28, 2021
thegreencoal:
Hello House,

I want to ask any Nigerian who has travelled from the UAE to the United States the "additional documents" the person submitted after Nigerian passport, filled DS-160 form and evidence of VISA fee payment to the US Embassy in the UAE.

Thank you.

If you have UAE residency, add it up.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Safe To Fly With Aero Contractors? / Please How Much Is The Current Cost Of Travel From Lagos To Ondo? / Could this be rated the most beautiful bus terminal in Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.