Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Black Snake In My WC - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Black Snake In My WC (25777 Views)

UPDATE: Snake In My Roof / Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? / Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Snake In My WC by ikezuora4689(m): 2:42am On Oct 06, 2021
Mehn you guys should fellow me thank God oo,I just wake up not quite long, feeling the urge to ease myself, I went to my toilet with sleepy eyes wanting to ease my self without disturbing my sleep. This is when the miracle happened, their was lights but I normally sleep with lights off,so the toilet and my room lights was off, but I on the room lights to plug in my phone to electricity before going to the toilet. So immediately I opened the toilet seat to ease myself my toilet curtain moved,I don't know if it's breeze that blow it or it's just miracle, immediately the curtain moved, lights from the room flashed inside the toilet.i jump up, a black snake wrapped itself around my toilet seat and the funny thing is that I have already started easing myself I don't know wether to stop or to run.

I went to the parlor and called my brother , luckily the snake is still there,it didn't even change a spot. We hit a very big stick on its head and it stop moving,on the process of removing it from the toilet seat,it fall in to the toilet and disappeared,I don't know if it's swim away or it's really dead.

So please guys how do I prevent snake in my house, am so scared of entering that toilet now. Imagine if their is no lights and normal I don't enter my toilet with light.

12 Likes

Re: Black Snake In My WC by chukwuibuipob: 2:55am On Oct 06, 2021
undecided
Re: Black Snake In My WC by Davash222(m): 2:59am On Oct 06, 2021
Village People - 0

You - 1

167 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Black Snake In My WC by frozen70(f): 3:26am On Oct 06, 2021
ikezuora4689:
Mehn you guys should fellow me thank God oo,I just wake up not quite long, feeling the urge to ease myself, I went to my toilet with sleepy eyes wanting to ease my self without disturbing my sleep. This is when the miracle happened, their was lights but I normally sleep with lights off,so the toilet and my room lights was off, but I on the room lights to plug in my phone to electricity before going to the toilet. So immediately I opened the toilet seat to ease myself my toilet curtain moved,I don't know if it's breeze that blow it or it's just miracle, immediately the curtain moved, lights from the room flashed inside the toilet.i jump up, a black snake wrapped itself around my toilet seat and the funny thing is that I have already started easing myself I don't know wether to stop or to run
I went to the parlor and called my brother , luckily the snake is still there,it didn't even change a spot. We hit a very big stick on its head and it stop moving,on the process of removing it from the toilet seat,it fall in to the toilet and disappeared,I don't know if it's swim away or it's really dead.
So please guys how do I prevent snake in my house, am so scared of entering that toilet now. Imagine if their is no lights and normal I don't enter my toilet with light.

Drain the toilet by using a mopping stick to dry it
Pour enough quantities of fuel into it, it will flush out any breathing thing there by suffocating it to death

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Black Snake In My WC by hismerhill(m): 3:31am On Oct 06, 2021
It must have made its way through from the soak away or septic tank. Thank GOD for u op

28 Likes

Re: Black Snake In My WC by udoakwa(m): 3:58am On Oct 06, 2021
frozen70:

Drain the toilet by using a mopping stick to dry it
Pour enough quality of fuel into it, it will flush out any breathing thing there by suffocating it to death

OP follow this advise, and afterwards cut some bitter cola into pieces and put them inside the toilet, it scares snakes a lot. I wonder those always thinking there's no God or miracle doesn't exist as what happened isn't coincidence but pure miracle...May God never shame us... Amen

152 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Black Snake In My WC by rex444(m): 4:58am On Oct 06, 2021
U be girl? U dey sit down pee for WC

8 Likes

Re: Black Snake In My WC by ikezuora4689(m): 5:56am On Oct 06, 2021
rex444:
oga I stand up....abi na only when you bend down you dey jump

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Snake In My WC by Lilsameey: 6:04am On Oct 06, 2021
God save you oo,...first,...Check your environment,..Make sure it is clear of bushes,..and it is not a breeding place for mice and other,.. including your house as well.

1 Like

Re: Black Snake In My WC by Youngvegetable: 6:32am On Oct 06, 2021
Just imagine if the snake had kissed your small blokos cheesy cheesy

You for don dey help me tell LordLugard and hin girlfriend say this Union no pay anybody o

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Black Snake In My WC by Nonexisting1: 6:34am On Oct 06, 2021
rex444:
I was about to ask. The story is confusing. Sometimes when I pee with sleepy eyes, I don't even get that close as to see the inside of the toilet so if snake dey inside there at that time, it will have to wait until daybreak before I get time for am.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Black Snake In My WC by frozen70(f): 7:13am On Oct 06, 2021
udoakwa:

OP follow this advise, and afterwards cut some bitter cola into pieces and put them inside the toilet, it scares snakes a lot. I wonder those always thinking there's no God or miracle doesn't exist as what happened isn't coincidence but pure miracle...May God never shame us... Amen

Honestly it's a miracle

6 Likes

Re: Black Snake In My WC by Isokoboy(m): 8:55am On Oct 06, 2021
A
Re: Black Snake In My WC by AMAUCHESKY(m): 8:55am On Oct 06, 2021
My wife will kill it soon
Re: Black Snake In My WC by Anytask: 8:55am On Oct 06, 2021
Even though this story isn't long, I still couldn't finish reading it. If your type climb alter to give testimony, I go just leave the church for una and start going home.

I thank God for you shaa

2 Likes

Re: Black Snake In My WC by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 06, 2021
I see the need to join you in thanking God, bro. Your post does not carry the title "NLers, remember me in your prayers, my butt or scrotum got bitten by a black snake".

If na me o, I don't think I can go near that toilet until I confirm the snake is dead. I hate to hear SNA,,,,,, grin

6 Likes

Re: Black Snake In My WC by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:56am On Oct 06, 2021
I hate seeing news like this making me avoiding bungalows and accepting down stairs apartments... lipsrsealed
Re: Black Snake In My WC by Inspiration007: 8:56am On Oct 06, 2021
If there are bushes around you-- clear them.

If you live close to canals- there's a chance you might still see one again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Snake In My WC by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:56am On Oct 06, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Black Snake In My WC by heykims(m): 8:57am On Oct 06, 2021
udoakwa:

Nigerians and their unnecessary spirituality. What has this got to do with God or miracle?
Mind u, I'm not an atheist, I believe in God.

2 Likes

Re: Black Snake In My WC by peacebirdone: 8:57am On Oct 06, 2021
Thank God it is not white.
Re: Black Snake In My WC by shortgun(m): 8:57am On Oct 06, 2021
lucky
Re: Black Snake In My WC by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:57am On Oct 06, 2021
It still baffles me how a snake enters a WC?

It probably comes from outside and hid in the WC.

Because the way WC's are built, nothing can come out of it.

1 Like

Re: Black Snake In My WC by akunjohn(m): 8:57am On Oct 06, 2021
ikezuora4689:
Mehn you guys should fellow me thank God oo,I just wake up not quite long, feeling the urge to ease myself, I went to my toilet with sleepy eyes wanting to ease my self without disturbing my sleep. This is when the miracle happened, their was lights but I normally sleep with lights off,so the toilet and my room lights was off, but I on the room lights to plug in my phone to electricity before going to the toilet. So immediately I opened the toilet seat to ease myself my toilet curtain moved,I don't know if it's breeze that blow it or it's just miracle, immediately the curtain moved, lights from the room flashed inside the toilet.i jump up, a black snake wrapped itself around my toilet seat and the funny thing is that I have already started easing myself I don't know wether to stop or to run.

Salt...Add a large quantities inside your wc.

1 Like

Re: Black Snake In My WC by Lamasta(m): 8:57am On Oct 06, 2021
Ask Lala he specializes in snakes and their offsprings
Re: Black Snake In My WC by noeloge82(m): 8:57am On Oct 06, 2021
I have seen pics but I find it hard to believe it's possible here in Nigeria cos our toilet system have a narrow discharge and then the heat from the septic tank is more than a boiling water and again his can snake breath inside a septic tank without oxygen and even swim long without coming up for oxygen , these are mysteries

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Snake In My WC by Idamond: 8:58am On Oct 06, 2021
you didn't show the real Nigerian on you by taken picture before killing..

if it was an accident scene now you will take Picture before helping the person to hospital..
I really thank God for you, I also remember the day I saw big centipede on my bed years back I was scared of sleeping on that bed for days before the phobia left..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Snake In My WC by WibusJaga: 8:58am On Oct 06, 2021

Fear of snake is over-exaggerated abeg. I never see any thread wey snake bite anybody or wey person die from snake bite.

1 Like

Re: Black Snake In My WC by PGKing1(m): 8:58am On Oct 06, 2021
Is like turning in your final exam, without including your name, na incomplete dey go give you na....
Still your #1 #plug for #original #backwoods in #naija

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids / Best City To Raise A Family In Nigeria / Love, Sex, Marriage & Family Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.