Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,526 members, 7,840,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby (1135 Views)

Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted / My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry / My Baby's Transformation... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby by ehbellsho(m): 5:21am On Oct 16, 2021
Good morning Sir/Ma,
Re: Baby by houseontherock: 5:33am On Oct 16, 2021
Just take pictures and thank God! Don't go out of your way to give your child a 'befiiting' birthday when you can't afford it because there's no law that says you must celebrate it with funfair

3 Likes

Re: Baby by mac04: 5:38am On Oct 16, 2021
houseontherock:
Just take pictures and thank God! Don't go out of your way to give your child a 'befiiting' birthday when you can't afford it because there's no law that says you must celebrate it with funfair
Op, the poster has said it all, the baby still has many birthday to celebrate.

2 Likes

Re: Baby by menix(m): 6:22am On Oct 16, 2021
Op, u don't need support but a brain reset slap.
How can an adult be Asking for support for a mere birthday when d child has much more birthday to celebrate in the future.
Must u please ur neighbors

6 Likes

Re: Baby by Rubbiish(m): 7:13am On Oct 16, 2021
houseontherock:
Honestly!
I thought it was something serious like health issues. & to think the op is even a man is shocking!
Re: Baby by ADUKKY(f): 7:29am On Oct 16, 2021
ehbellsho:
Good morning Sir/Ma,

Please, I need help. My baby girl will be One year old on the 19th October, 2021 (Tuesday) but presently things aren't well okay with me as teacher with a low income.

Please good hearted Nairalanders I need your help to give a "nearly-okay" birthday celebration to my baby.

Access bank

Thanks and God bless you abundantly.

This is not a right way to build a child. Do whatever you can with whatever is available. It's just 1 year birthday, your child will celebrate many more years.

2 Likes

Re: Baby by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 16, 2021
Re: Baby by Matheusmartin: 8:43am On Oct 16, 2021
ehbellsho:
Good morning Sir/Ma,

Please, I need help. My baby girl will be One year old on the 19th October, 2021 (Tuesday) but presently things aren't well okay with me as teacher with a low income.

Please good hearted Nairalanders I need your help to give a "nearly-okay" birthday celebration to my baby.

Access bank

I'm almost 30 now, I've never celebrated any birthdays. I nor die.

Quit begging and do am as your power reach.

1 Like

Re: Baby by ahnie: 10:15am On Oct 16, 2021
Is it a must you celebrate the birthday.oya how borrow money from sokoloan since na birthday be your problem.

Unnecessary show off.

Why do they always end their plead with
God bless you sef.

1 Like

Re: Baby by Blessing185(f): 11:26am On Oct 16, 2021
Anywhere u see access bank account,run..
Re: Baby by Foodqueen(f): 3:08pm On Oct 16, 2021
Na waoh!!

1 Like

Re: Baby by Kobojunkie: 3:12pm On Oct 16, 2021
ehbellsho:
Good morning Sir/Ma,

Access bank

And a one year old needs a birthday celebration because? undecided
Re: Baby by cayorday89(m): 4:30pm On Oct 16, 2021
ehbellsho:
Good morning Sir/Ma,

Access bank

I don't trust you, but for you to gain my trust and that of others, borrow money, celebrate it, call your favourite musician, rent a hall, and make use of a decent caterer and event planner, call photographer and make video coverage, then upload on Nairaland and YouTube, when we see it we can believe you truly did it and after confirmation we will see what we can do... Cheers and ONE LOVE...
Re: Baby by Octopusssy(f): 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
ehbellsho:
Good morning Sir/Ma,

Access bank

A 12 month old toddler will not have any memory of a birthday celebration, and she will not understand the significance of the party. Bake a small cake, buy some drinks and do a mini-photo shoot with your android phone for memories' sake instead of begging for money online.
Re: Baby by chival(f): 2:29am On Oct 17, 2021
Let me get this straight - you are begging for money to throw a birthday party?! shocked Words elude me.

1 Like

Re: Baby by samtol4(m): 5:13am On Oct 17, 2021
chival:
Let me get this straight - you are begging for money to throw a birthday party?! shocked Words elude me.
professional beggars on rampage
Re: Baby by Kajaard: 6:04am On Oct 17, 2021
chival:

The op is a dumb he-goat. Very shameless thing.
Re: Baby by frozen70(f): 3:14pm On Oct 17, 2021
ehbellsho:
Good morning Sir/Ma,

Access bank

May God never allow you to start a child's destiny with begging or appealing

Let her head struggle for her destiny and whatever you can lay your hands on, pls do so

If you can't get anything for her, just pray for her, get her favorite snacks for her to enjoy that day

Many more years are ahead of her and she will celebrate better birthdays ahead

(1) (Reply)

I'd Rather Stay In Prison For A Century Than Play By These Transgender Rules.... / RE: My 17-year-old Daughter Got Pregnant & i Disowned Her. now This is happening / Should Ac Guy Marry Sc Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.