Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

MTN, BEBEJUMP, ASHDAM, SUN KING Hack/bypass And Use For Free - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / MTN, BEBEJUMP, ASHDAM, SUN KING Hack/bypass And Use For Free (17743 Views)

Why Is There Sun In The Space And The Space Is Still Very Dark / Scientists Plan On Dimming The Sun To Resolve Global Warming / NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN, BEBEJUMP, ASHDAM, SUN KING Hack/bypass And Use For Free by SultanYoung: 11:16pm On Oct 16, 2021
MTN, BEBEJUMP, ASHDAM, SUN KING etc has brought a huge darkness relief to Nigerians by bringing mobile electricity. Ever since their existence it has serve as alternative power source. And no doubt many Nigerians have been benefitting from it since it is a prepared device which means you pay what you use.

I have been receiving mail about how to hack and crack (bypass) this MTN, BEBEJUMP, ASHDAM, SUN KING etc mobile electricity and use it for free. The answer/solution is here but before then lets talk more about the mobile electricity box.

More about the Mobile Electricity Solar Power System.

The Mobile Electricity Solar Power System generates energy from sunlight through the solar panel and distribute it to every connection attached to it. Its affordable compare to running generator, With as low as ₦250 you can get 15hrs light per day.

What you find in the Mobile Electricity Solar Power System.

Two energy saving bulbs
Two Car Cigarette Sockets Solar panel
60W DC to AC Converter
Two USB ports
Advantage of using Mobile Electricity Solar Power System.
24\7 power standby

One of the issues Nigerians are facing is lack of electric but with Mobile Electricity Solar Power System. you can have 24hrs light depending on how you manage it.

Pay as you use.

Mobile Electricity Solar Power System. is not like nepa light that you pay for monthly and use for just one week or two, Mobile Electricity Solar Power System Has made it possible that you pay as you use daily.
With low as ₦7500 you can subscribe your Mobile Electricity Solar Power System. and use it for full one month (30 days).
It is very easy to use from the installation to payments method, without much technical no how you can do the installation your self.
Also the lumos is noiseless on like generator that makes noise and spoils easily.

Disadvantages of of using Mobile Electricity Solar Power System.

Continuous payment:

The moment you purchase and instal Mobile Electricity Solar Power System. the payments start counting either you use or not you must pay,not as generator that you can decide if to spend on it or not.
You must pay for a minimum of 20 days in a month or it will be taken away from you.
If you use it even for just one hour in a day,you pay the full daily price.
You can’t pause Mobile Electricity Solar Power System. subscription from reading though we already have a way to crack and bypass the payment so you use your Mobile Electricity Solar Power System for free.

Inefficient workload:

Mobile Electricity Solar Power System. has low capacity and can only power 12volts electronics electronics decoders (DSTV, GoTV, Startimes etc),12v LED TV or any LED TV not up to 32 inches, laptop and phones, and you can’t plug all this at once. If you are planing to be powering your fridge or big led tv DON’T buy this Mobile Electricity Solar Power System.
With small sized TV, it will run out in not more than 2-3 hours in the night,may be better during the day. On days when it rains and heavy cloud with little sunshine,you will have no light, especially if you exhausted it the
previous night.

Appliances you can use with Mobile Electricity Solar Power System.

Sound Systems & Home Theater.
Light Bulb.
Hair Clipper.
AC Fan.
DC Fan.
LED Televisions+decoder.
Laptop.
Mobile Phone.
Appliances you can not use with Mobile Electricity Solar Power System.

Air Conditioner.
Desktop Computer.
Microwave Oven.
Celling Fan.
Electric Kettle.
Plasma TV.
Electric Cooker

Requirements to owned Mobile Electricity Solar Power System.
National id card.
2 guarantor.
Sum of ₦60,000.
How to buy the mtn lumos box.

Visit any Mobile Electricity Solar Power System. store, go along with your valid phone number,valid id card and 2 guarantors, the customer care will give you a form to fill and also take your passport,pay 1time fee and wait for confirmation.

how to recharge your Mobile Electricity Solar Power System.

You can only pay with recharge card so make sure you have enough airtime for the plan you want to subscribe for before sending an sms.

SMS your chosen plan to 317.
E.g. for a 60-day plan, SMS “60”
to 31

Your account will be deducted and confirmation messages will be sent.

How to crack/hack and bypass Mobile Electricity Solar Power System. power payment and use for free.
This is the part everybody is looking for, after our tech. Experiments and observation we have been able to crack the Mobile Electricity Solar Power System. and guess what you can use it freely for life after cracking it.

The Mobile Electricity Solar Power System. hack can be done in two ways:

Software crack.
Hardware crack.

Things about a cracked Mobile Electricity Solar Power System.

You can crack/hack it easily without trace.
you can use it freely for life.
No damage will be caused during and after the cracking.

How to go about the Mobile Electricity Solar Power System crack and bypass.

the cost is ₦70,000 naira only and all we will be needing is just your Mobile Electricity Solar Power System. and phone number attached to it.

Instructions on what to do will be giving to you and it will take just 30 minutes for everything to be done. Message me on WhatsApp.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN, BEBEJUMP, ASHDAM, SUN KING Hack/bypass And Use For Free by Pauldollars(m): 11:30pm On Oct 16, 2021
I wonder why people still pay for the use of Solar Power when you can actually buy other model types and enjoy light for free. MTN Lumos and SunKing charging their customers for using Free Sun.
At the end of the day, the total amount of money you spend recharging it will be more than the ones that you use for free.

2 Likes

Re: MTN, BEBEJUMP, ASHDAM, SUN KING Hack/bypass And Use For Free by Franklyspeakin: 11:30pm On Oct 16, 2021
$50!!!!don't worry
Re: MTN, BEBEJUMP, ASHDAM, SUN KING Hack/bypass And Use For Free by damosade(m): 4:13am On Oct 17, 2021
The biggest mistake I made was to acquire this lumos yellow box.. Will pay up by next July sha making 5 years of monthly payments.
@op, from my experience, if one dont get caught now, it will affect you and your guarantors after their monthly system auditing.
Your personal phone line and your guarantor's will be blocked.. Your NIN,your Id card is linked to your bvn and number.
You know what that means?
It is like you buy all these pay latter phones

1 Like

Re: MTN, BEBEJUMP, ASHDAM, SUN KING Hack/bypass And Use For Free by nnatobryno(m): 7:37am On Oct 17, 2021
damosade:
The biggest mistake I made was to acquire this lumos yellow box.. Will pay up by next July sha making 5 years of monthly payments.
@op, from my experience, if one dont get caught now, it will affect you and your guarantors after their monthly system auditing.
Your personal phone line and your guarantor's will be blocked.. Your NIN,your Id card is linked to your bvn and number.

You lie!!!
Re: MTN, BEBEJUMP, ASHDAM, SUN KING Hack/bypass And Use For Free by SultanYoung: 9:44am On Oct 17, 2021
Franklyspeakin:
$50!!!!don't worry
abi make I do am for $20
Re: MTN, BEBEJUMP, ASHDAM, SUN KING Hack/bypass And Use For Free by SultanYoung: 9:47am On Oct 17, 2021
70,000 naira only
Re: MTN, BEBEJUMP, ASHDAM, SUN KING Hack/bypass And Use For Free by SultanYoung: 9:49am On Oct 17, 2021
damosade:
thats why I advised you buy a used one

2 Likes

Re: MTN, BEBEJUMP, ASHDAM, SUN KING Hack/bypass And Use For Free by SultanYoung: 9:50am On Oct 17, 2021
damosade:
bro I have done more than 50 Lumos Prime And 30 Eco and ,ost of my clients are from Lagos and ibadan
Re: MTN, BEBEJUMP, ASHDAM, SUN KING Hack/bypass And Use For Free by SultanYoung: 9:59am On Oct 17, 2021
damosade:
the bolded my brother you try wallahi, I bought one here on naira land for 15 k since August na him I bypass sell lam for 150k give one yahoo boy for my street since then na just to buy hack and resell
Re: MTN, BEBEJUMP, ASHDAM, SUN KING Hack/bypass And Use For Free by SultanYoung: 10:01am On Oct 17, 2021
All transactions will be made here please not on WhatsApp to show our level of transparency
Re: MTN, BEBEJUMP, ASHDAM, SUN KING Hack/bypass And Use For Free by PAPIJAID(m): 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2021
Make I risk 5k, if u go agree
Re: MTN, BEBEJUMP, ASHDAM, SUN KING Hack/bypass And Use For Free by SultanYoung: 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2021
PAPIJAID:
Make I risk 5k, if u go agree
i swear you just Dey funny 5K no be groundnut nh
Re: MTN, BEBEJUMP, ASHDAM, SUN KING Hack/bypass And Use For Free by SultanYoung: 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
Let’s hack/bypass your mtn lumos solar
Re: MTN, BEBEJUMP, ASHDAM, SUN KING Hack/bypass And Use For Free by legendhayor(m): 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
Drop your contact I'm interested

2 Likes

Re: MTN, BEBEJUMP, ASHDAM, SUN KING Hack/bypass And Use For Free by SultanYoung: 7:17am On Dec 13, 2021
legendhayor:
0_8_0_3_6_6_9_9_6_7_5
Re: MTN, BEBEJUMP, ASHDAM, SUN KING Hack/bypass And Use For Free by TundRash(m): 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2021
Pauldollars:
I wonder why people still pay for the use of Solar Power when you can actually buy other model types and enjoy light for free. MTN Lumos and SunKing charging their customers for using Free Sun.
At the end of the day, the total amount of money you spend recharging it will be more than the ones that you use for free.

What other model/brand do you recommend?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN, BEBEJUMP, ASHDAM, SUN KING Hack/bypass And Use For Free by Fapemz: 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2021
I bring you an amazing power solution and upgrade on mtn lumos. Mobile power bank for laptop and portable inverter. 080.653...1630.7

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN, BEBEJUMP, ASHDAM, SUN KING Hack/bypass And Use For Free by Fapemz: 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2021
TundRash:

What other model/brand do you recommend?

Check out our design and model above www.cooldipo.com

1 Like

Re: MTN, BEBEJUMP, ASHDAM, SUN KING Hack/bypass And Use For Free by Fapemz: 4:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
SultanYoung:
thats why I advised you buy a used one

Someone else will bear the brunt on the long haul
Re: MTN, BEBEJUMP, ASHDAM, SUN KING Hack/bypass And Use For Free by blessedchild234(m): 4:30am On Jan 14, 2022
Fapemz:
I bring you an amazing power solution and upgrade on mtn lumos. Mobile power bank for laptop and portable inverter. 080.653...1630.7
hello how much is these how is it charged and does it have option to charge small phones with its capacity
Response needed ASAP.
Re: MTN, BEBEJUMP, ASHDAM, SUN KING Hack/bypass And Use For Free by Fapemz: 12:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
blessedchild234:
hello how much is these how is it charged and does it have option to charge small phones with its capacity
Response needed ASAP.

300wh that can power your laptop for about 10 hours for 55k

480wh, can power pc for more 18hours for 80k

1260wh, can power your pc for 3 days on a single charge, 200k

We also supply them all with intelligent lithium charger that shows red light when charging and green when full as well as laptop connector with multiplug pins

They can all charge phones
Re: MTN, BEBEJUMP, ASHDAM, SUN KING Hack/bypass And Use For Free by SultanYoung: 6:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
Fapemz:
I don suffer for your hand na for my trend you go dey sell market
Re: MTN, BEBEJUMP, ASHDAM, SUN KING Hack/bypass And Use For Free by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2022
Fapemz:

How much?
Re: MTN, BEBEJUMP, ASHDAM, SUN KING Hack/bypass And Use For Free by blessedchild234(m): 6:23am On Jan 18, 2022
Fapemz:

300wh that can power your laptop for about 10 hours for 55k

480wh, can power pc for more 18hours for 80k

1260wh, can power your pc for 3 days on a single charge, 200k

We also supply them all with intelligent lithium charger that shows red light when charging and green when full as well as laptop connector with multiplug pins

They can all charge phones
is there no charger with it or is there no way to charge and for how long does a full charge take for the 300wh

1 Like

Re: MTN, BEBEJUMP, ASHDAM, SUN KING Hack/bypass And Use For Free by pinnacle377(m): 9:46am On Feb 01, 2022
legendhayor:
you can contact mme I have yellow box for sale it’s urgent
Re: MTN, BEBEJUMP, ASHDAM, SUN KING Hack/bypass And Use For Free by Fapemz: 7:17pm On Feb 01, 2022
blessedchild234:
is there no charger with it or is there no way to charge and for how long does a full charge take for the 300wh

There is a charger Sir, it is supplied with an intelligent Lithium charger that turns from Red to Green when the battery is full

1 Like

Re: MTN, BEBEJUMP, ASHDAM, SUN KING Hack/bypass And Use For Free by Fapemz: 7:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
AdeOri99:

How much?

Price is as stated above from 55k to 200k
Re: MTN, BEBEJUMP, ASHDAM, SUN KING Hack/bypass And Use For Free by nlwhy: 7:54am On Feb 21, 2022
Who has paid this Lumos hacker? Did he truly unlock it to work without paying monthly anymore?
Re: MTN, BEBEJUMP, ASHDAM, SUN KING Hack/bypass And Use For Free by AlphaTaikun: 10:16am On Mar 18, 2022
SultanYoung:
Mtn has brought a huge darkness relief to Nigerians by bringing Lumos mobile electricity (yellow box). Ever since the existence it has serve as alternative power source. And no doubt many Nigerians have been benefitting from it since it is a prepared device which means you pay what you use.

We have been receiving mail about how to hack and crack (bypass) this mtn lumos mobile electricity and use it for free. The answer/solution is here but before then lets talk more about the lumos box.

More about mtm lumos box.

The lumos generates energy from sunlight through the solar panel and distribute it to every connection attached to it. Its affordable compare to running generator, With as low as #250 you can get 15hrs light per day.

What you find in the mtn lumos solar power system.

Two energy saving bulbs
Two Car Cigarette Sockets Solar panel
60W DC to AC Converter
Two USB ports
Advantage of using Mtn lumos solar power system.

247 power standby

One of the issues Nigerians are facing is lack of electric but with lumos box you can have 24hrs light depending on how you manage it.

Pay as you use.

lumos is not like nepa light that you pay for monthly and use for just one week or two, mtn as made it possible that you pay as you use daily.
With low as #7500 you can subscribe your lumos power and use it for full one month (30 days).
It is very easy to use from the installation to payments method, without much technical no how you can do the installation your self.
Also the lumos is noiseless on like generator that makes noise and spoils easily.

Disadvantages of of using Mtn lumos solar power system.

Continuous payment:

The moment you purchase and instal lumos solar the payments start counting either you use or not you must pay,not as generator that you can decide if to spend on it or not.
You must pay for a minimum of 20 days in a month or it will be taken away from you.
If you use it even for just one hour in a day,you pay the full daily price.
You can’t pause lumos solar subscription from reading though we already have a way to crack and bypass the payment so you use your lumos solar for free.

Inefficient workload:

Lumos solar has low capacity and can only power 12volts electronics electronics decoders (DSTV, GoTV, Startimes etc),12v LED TV or any LED TV not up to 32 inches, laptop and phones, and you can’t plug all this at once. If you are planing to be powering your fridge or big led tv DON’T buy this mtn lumos.
With small sized TV, it will run out in not more than 2-3 hours in the night,may be better during the day. On days when it rains and heavy cloud with little sunshine,you will have no light, especially if you exhausted it the
previous night.

Appliances you can use with Mtn lumos box.

Sound Systems & Home Theater.
Light Bulb.
Hair Clipper.
AC Fan.
DC Fan.
LED Televisions+decoder.
Laptop.
Mobile Phone.
Appliances you can not use with MTN lumos box.

Air Conditioner.
Desktop Computer.
Microwave Oven.
Celling Fan.
Electric Kettle.
Plasma TV.
Electric Cooker

Requirements to owned MTN LUMOS SOLAR
National id card.
2 guarantor.
Sum of 20000.
How to buy the mtn lumos box.

Visit any Mtn store, go along with your Mtn sim,valid id card and 2 guarantors, the customer care will give you a form to fill and also take your passport,pay 1time fee and wait for confirmation.

how to recharge your mtn lumos solar.

You can only pay with recharge card so make sure you have enough airtime for the plan you want to subscribe for before sending an sms.

SMS your chosen plan to 317.
E.g. for a 60-day plan, SMS “60”
to 31

Your account will be deducted and confirmation messages will be sent.

How to crack/hack and bypass Mtn lumos power payment and use for free.
This is the part everybody is looking for, after our tech. Experiments and observation we have been able to crack the lumos box and guess what you can use it freely for life after cracking it.

The lumos power hack can be done in two ways:

Software crack.
Hardware crack.

Things about a cracked lumos box.

You can crack/hack it easily without trace.
you can use it freely for life.
No damage will be caused during and after the cracking.
How to go about the lumos power crack and bypass.

the cost is 20,000 naira only and all we will be needing is just your lumos box serial number and Mtn phone number attached to it.

Also Read 20 businesses to start with 20000 and make million In Nigeria
Instructions on what to do will be giving to you and it will take just 30 minutes for everything to be done. Message us on WhatsApp.
Re: MTN, BEBEJUMP, ASHDAM, SUN KING Hack/bypass And Use For Free by AlphaTaikun: 10:45am On Mar 18, 2022
Fapemz:

Check out our design and model above www.cooldipo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Inventors Who Didn't Get Mega-rich From Their Inventions / CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse / What Distinguishes Humans From Other Animals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.