Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,632 members, 7,840,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

EX-ATTRACTION SECRETS: Everything You Need To Know About Getting Your Ex Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / EX-ATTRACTION SECRETS: Everything You Need To Know About Getting Your Ex Back (288 Views)

My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me / How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce / Is It Reasonable To Accept Your Ex Back For A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EX-ATTRACTION SECRETS: Everything You Need To Know About Getting Your Ex Back by CareerLadder: 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2021
One of the greatest pleasures in this world is having a significant
other. Sometimes these relationships do not last. One or both people
from the relationship may wish to try to fix things and try again.
Before you decide to do this you should take the time to read this
thread.

I will be throwing secrets on getting your ex back...

Stay Glued.
Re: EX-ATTRACTION SECRETS: Everything You Need To Know About Getting Your Ex Back by CareerLadder: 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2021
Synopsis

Here is the truth that you may not be ready to hear, but one you must find in yourself to accept: getting your ex back probably won’t be easy.

Regardless of the cause of your breakup, how you act when trying to reconcile will affect your chances of getting back together.

Relationships

Two people make a relationship. But at the end of the day, the people around you will have an impact on how you and your partner get
along. Don’t expect it to be any different when the relationship is over. If you want to get your ex back, the numerous factors that you
will have to consider will definitely include the people close to you and your ex.

Another common misconception about relationship problems and reconciliations has to do with one’s gender. Getting back with your ex
won’t be any easier-just because you’re a guy or a girl. If anything, being aware of the strengths of your own gender can actually increase
your chances of reconciling – but that’s for a later discussion. Now, you’re probably feeling down and thinking, “Why have you been
hearing about all the challenges of reconciliation so far?” Don’t worry – there’s a method to this madness. It is simply to make it clear that
getting back with your ex won’t be a piece of cake.

However, not all hope is lost! In fact, you have every chance in the
world to get your former partner back. And this post is one of the essential keys to doing it. You may have been advised to follow your heart if you wish to have the person you love back at your side. While that’s certainly good advice, it is not all you should do. At the end of the day, you need to think of reconciliation as a goal.

2 Likes

Re: EX-ATTRACTION SECRETS: Everything You Need To Know About Getting Your Ex Back by Godada(m): 2:56pm On Oct 21, 2021
Re: EX-ATTRACTION SECRETS: Everything You Need To Know About Getting Your Ex Back by CareerLadder: 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
More Updates On This Thread Coming Soon.

Stay tuned. Don't forget to get my free book. It's content and richness will blow your mind.

See my signature to get it for Free.

(1) (Reply)

Sex / Where Money Dey ??? / Please Come In!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.