Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,039 members, 7,852,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:09 PM

I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) (46852 Views)

Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) / Man Caught Digging Human Skull Out From Grave For Money Ritual / Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Does Juju For Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) by LILTJAY: 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2021
Pharaohny:

Yeah
haa... where you for see the pictures?
Re: I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) by Otitm: 7:52pm On Oct 29, 2021
WibusJaga:

See poverty & wretchedness written all over their faces. & they claim to be doing rituals to make others rich. SMH.
All these culprits using human parts for rituals should be donated to medical research institutes so their own organs can also be harvested for rituals sorry research purposes. E for good like that.

You remind me of William Burke.
William Burke was an Irish criminal executed for smothering victims to sell their bodies for dissection
Burke skeleton is still displayed at the UNIVERSITY OF EDINBURGH anatomy department.

That was how burke came into English, meaning: to murder by suffocation
Re: I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) by DemMannaScam: 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2021
Joblessness is NEVER a reason to kill others for ritual purposes...

Ritualists kill because they are EVIL, not because they're jobless...

SmartPolician:
In a country where thousands of young people cannot get a decent job, you should always expect news like this. Naija matta don tire me embarassed
Re: I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) by MDK777: 8:16pm On Oct 29, 2021
Instead Of SentenCe To Death No! FooLish Gov Wil Send Them To Prison
Re: I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) by Rexymania(m): 9:07pm On Oct 29, 2021
The cloth wey him wear sef get skull

brown3:
Yoruba Muslims with skull, Dem use skulls swell for Yoruba Muslims
Re: I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) by brown3: 9:13pm On Oct 29, 2021
Rexymania:
The cloth wey him wear sef get skull

that why I don't mingle with Yoruba Muslims, 99.7% of them are into human retuals directly or indirectly.

2 Likes

Re: I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) by Kingisibor: 9:13pm On Oct 29, 2021
Ban ile kewu.... Arabic schools!
Re: I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) by Nonsky042: 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2021
Yoruba and ritual are 5&6
Re: I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) by iyke2frankeze: 9:32pm On Oct 29, 2021
skull mining seems to be the only business the Westerners can do very well.
Re: I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) by GoldenSpec: 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2021
To think of it one of the idiot is even wearing a shirt with a skull drawn all over it... undecided
Re: I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) by delpee(f): 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2021
Primitive people! If it's so easy, how come the ritualists we've seen captured all look wretched? Shouldn't they be rich? Eni maa daso fun ni, ti orun e laa wo.

Some of our people need a reorientation program to educate them on the fruitlessness of these crazy ventures and the damage it does to humanity.
Re: I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) by 77star: 1:27am On Oct 30, 2021
Re: I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) by Pharaohny: 5:50am On Oct 30, 2021
LILTJAY:
na the girl be that? shocked shocked

He Don dey circulate before he reach nairaland
Re: I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) by Pharaohny: 5:50am On Oct 30, 2021
LILTJAY:
haa... where you for see the pictures?

He Don dey circulate before he reach nairaland
Re: I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) by Glink2018(m): 6:38am On Oct 30, 2021
fourboys:
Before I opened this thread, I know say e go be Yoruba man embarassed embarassed embarassed

Like I baby factory is Igbo people Identity

Baby factory, up Igbo ....Nyamiri
Re: I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) by fourboys: 7:02am On Oct 30, 2021
Glink2018:

Like I baby factory is Igbo people Identity

Baby factory, up Igbo ....Nyamiri
this is not baby factory thread grin grin grin grin
Re: I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) by EmekaA125(m): 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
Temptee101:
Afonjas see human skulls like natural resources.

That's why 9 out of 10 afonjas mine human skulls like gold
grin grin
Re: I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) by NSK4U(m): 7:05am On Nov 01, 2021
sonsomegrigbo:

The great OKIJA on my mind

You may choose to believe your kind of media story you prefer but know it that Okija is a sacred shrine, it's never for evil purpose
Re: I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) by sonsomegrigbo: 7:35am On Nov 01, 2021
NSK4U:

You may choose to believe your kind of media story you prefer but know it that Okija is a sacred shrine, it's never for evil purpose

Lol and you were there live to witness ritual killings in all Southwest states abi?

BTW, we saw skulls in the shrine back, maybe they were chimpanzee skulls
Re: I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) by NSK4U(m): 8:59am On Nov 01, 2021
sonsomegrigbo:

Lol and you were there live to witness ritual killings in all Southwest states abi?

BTW, we saw skulls in the shrine back, maybe they were chimpanzee skulls

I am still in South West states
Re: I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) by sonsomegrigbo: 12:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
NSK4U:

I am still in South West states

Happy skull hunting then
Re: I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) by preshyusufu: 1:53pm On Nov 01, 2021
you even dey wear the shirt.
Re: I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) by Cantonese: 7:27pm On Jan 30, 2022
Dem even allow the evil vampires use nose cover.
Re: I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) by Ibrolas4h: 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2023
Re: I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) by Ibrolas4h: 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2023
delpee:
Primitive people! If it's so easy, how come the ritualists we've seen captured all look wretched? Shouldn't they be rich? Eni maa daso fun ni, ti orun e laa wo.

Some of our people need a reorientation program to educate them on the fruitlessness of these crazy ventures and the damage it does to humanity.
You have said it all,I think dia should be capital punishment for all dis act to stop future re occurrence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Brothers Killed In Rivers State By Suspected Cultists (Graphic Photo) / Heart Of Gold Foundation CEO Kidnapped, But Her Members Think It's A Scam (Pics) / Happiness Nwokocha: Francis Alamezie Framed Me Up, Accused Me Of Raping His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.